What the fuck do you put on this to make it bearable?

What the fuck do you put on this to make it bearable?

How do you cook it so that its not dry and shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marination
jocooks.com/healthy-eating/baked-honey-garlic-chicken/
youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy chicken leg instead
way more juicy and tasty

basil, garlic, and cilantro user. If you're getting the good shit it should have enough fat to keep it hydrated.

Salt

I'm poor. Getting the cheapest shit I can find.

Cheers

There are many answers to this. The easiest would be put it in a slow cooker with a jar of salsa, then strain and shred once it's done.

Brown it on med hi heat, then cover it and cook on mid low until it's cooked through. You'll eventually get a feel for the doneness of the meat when you poke it. A cooked chicken breast will have a firmness to it and will snap back into place when you poke it. Also don't forget to immediately take it out of the pan when it's done.

For chicken breast? Nah, better suited for thighs if you're going that route.

Put it in zip lock and beat the crap out of it with heavy roller thing. Flatten it real good. Makes it tender af.

shred it up and down it with some water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marination

>Wrapped mine in foil idk what the fuck I'm doing
>Salt/pepper, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, garlic,jalapenos, some other shit, and olive oil
>Wrapped up tight and threw in the oven
>Cooked it for 1 hour, shit took forever holy fuck
>Finally done
>It's the most juicy chicken I've ever had in my life

I didn't even know chicken could BE that juicy. Took too long to cook though.

herbs, spices, and rubs my nigga

Soak it in pickle juice overnight

for mass storing and cooking on a whim:

marinate in italian dressing and adobo seasoning, bake at 500+ for 40 minutes turning halfway through, then freeze

microwave for 3-5 minutes submerged in water ,
optionally pan sear w/ salt and pepper at this point depending on application - v tasty for salad or sandwich.. but remember it's already fully cooked

This is good but i put too much salt in it once prob worst migraine of my life xd

Flatten the nigga out, season it with salt and pepper then coat it with bread crumbs and fry it till it's golden.

Give ya meat a good rub my friend

mustard is my jam

Vinegar, onion, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, any herb mix laying around, whatever else is in your spice cabinet

Cook it covered so it stays moist.

I score the absolute shit out of until it is a mangled mess that is barely still one peice, so it cooks waay faster

marinate it in salt, pepper, onion, garlic, and olive oil

Trying boiling it you dumbfuck

I use marinades, used a jerk chicken marinade last week that made it pretty tasty.

Another marinade I made was lime juice with chili powder and garlic powder, and a little salt and pepper to taste.

I bake mine for 30mins @ 450F and it comes out nice and juicy.

>How do you cook it so that its not dry and shit?
Buy and use a thermometer.

>buy decent beer
>place breasts in container and fill with said beer until complete submerged
>place in fridge
>wait 24 hours
>put pan on low heat
>place down a cooking oil
>remove breasts from container
>rub with a dry rub of seasonings that appeal to your palate
>cook in pan
>stab with stabbing tool to judge the elasticity in the meat as you cook it
>don't be retarded
>eat delicious chicken

Yes, eating tasty and healthy means a bit of prep work. Stop being a lazy, whiny faggot.

Breading :^)

Jerk chicken FTW.

>buy kilo bag of boneless chicken breasts
>make jerk marinade
>cut hole in bag
>tip marinade in
>shake
>air fry
>sit back and enjoy sweet spicy goodness

I regularly eat a kilo of chicken in one sitting like this, they're even better if you put them in a wrap with some lettuce.

maximum heat 1min for each side
then medium/low heat for 3-5mins
season however you want

>Use mest pounder to flatten breast to ~1/2 inch
>Season on both sides with salt and pepper
>Let pan get really hot
>Seat on both sides for 3-4 minutes
>Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes

Just stop overbooking your breasts. You don't have to boil it for an hour to prevent salmonella. Just make sure it's not raw.

I just brine it first then cook. Usually coat it with salt and pepper to cook, then eat with salt and pepper. Not really eating for taste anyway.

what a retarded meme knife

I have one and it's fucking terrible to clean.

Yup.

What bro? You mean you don't have the Kumando Chikun Kutter 3x80? Do you even shred bro?

I'll post mine from a thread a few days ago

Its Italian sauce, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and Montreal chicken.

Thin breast do 7 mins 5 mins

Thick do 7-9 then 6-8

It's good so far

Also if you have the Italian on the chicken for a few hours or over night it's delishish

I really don't understand how people cook chicken to be dry.

Just wrap it in some fucking foil and bake it and it won't be dry unless you do it for 10+ minutes too long.

Dice them up, put them in a frying pan.
Add salt, chili or whatever you have at home.
Meanwhile cook noodles, when they're done add them into the pan. Mix it around and pour soy on that motherfucker

Optionally cook rice if you're afraid of carbs.

Explain baking to me, user. I don't understand how to do it.

Idunno senpai, I usually grill chicken in bulk and season it with lemon pepper. It's pretty delish.

Preheat oven.
Put things in oven on a tray.
Wait for however long it takes to cook. For chicken breasts typically 30-35 minutes is good. less time for thinner cuts, but just check the meat every so often if you're unsure.
Done.

EVERY NIGHT
EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT
STEAMED VEGETABLES, BROWN RICE AND CHICKEN

EVERY FUCKING NIGHT REEEEE

Cum on it

use a FUCKING THERMOMETER and don't cook them past like 155° F

Butterfly the chicken or as this user said Just roll it or hammer it with your hands or a large hard object

make sure it's evenly flat and it'll cook evenly, allowing you to not have to burn it to cook it all the way through

Thanks, I didn't think it would be so straightforward. I assumed there was culinary fuckery involved.

Fry that shit in some butter and olive oil till its brown on both sides, throw some salt and pepper on them ofc.

then take em out, fry some garlic for 30s, throw half a cup of chicken stock in there with a juice of a lemon and a bunch of cut up lmeon peel, and a half cup of parsley

cook that up for a bit, maybe throw some soy sauce in there for dat MSG and then put the chicken back in for 5-10 minutes. make sure you cover the chicken with the sauce stuff

30 mins and u some dank fuckin chicken breast.

Basic cooking is simple. Just apply heat. If it comes out slightly wrong, then figure out why and adjust next time.

Cook books and cooking shows are the reason so many people are scared of cooking. Ignore that shit.

Dip in egg yolk, then in breadcrumbs. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 200 C, or until meat is cooked through and the outside is slightly golden.

On the stove, make a sauce from sriracha, honey, and low-sodium soy sauce. Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Pour on crispy chicken and toss, until sauce covers everything evenly. Sprinkle in some sesame seeds.
Enjoy with legumes and brown rice.

Here's the full recipe.
jocooks.com/healthy-eating/baked-honey-garlic-chicken/

you know you can eat cheese, beef, fish right?

It's literally this easy.

Google search or youtube "How to cook chicken breasts"

Read/watch/learn

I litterally just boil it for 30 minutes. Quite tasty imo.

Buy a chicken from Costco and save lots of time and money.

It's always good to be self-sufficient

This.
I bought a couple chickens and breed them. Get eggs and free chicken.
Life doesn't get better than this.

Fuck this guy, what a retard

Pic related will make your chicken tasty

That charred flavor that we all love is being found to have carcinogens in it. Can't enjoy anything anymore.

I mean shit, anytime you burn something carbon based, it will cause cancer. We should have known. And we wonder why some people get stomach cancer. It's like your stomach is smoking.

Place it on a plate and wrap it in tinfoil for 3-5 minutes to let the juices settle.

also, don't be fucking stupid.

nice ty

laughed so hard @ this lol

autism

Are you kidding?

>Seasoning: salt, pepper, mixed herbs, garlic, lemon, packet seasoning, whatever

>loosely wrap in tinfoil and bake in the oven. Moist as FUCK.

i do this too but i usually watch tv and come back half an hour then flip it and wait 20 mins and its done... do it in bulks though and entire package is about two foils

Stir-fry with vegetables and add sauce, teriyaki is good. Or mix cajun seasoning with flour, dip chicken in egg, then batter, then fry. Delicious. Baking is for faggots.

S W E E T C H I L I S A U C E
W
E
E
T

C
H
I
L
I

S
A
U
C
E

>meme knife
wat

Put a lil' ol' dab of good ol' lil' butter on that there bird alongside some good ol' lil'slices of freshly chopped garlic, soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
Fry it all up nice like in a frying pan until the outer layer of the bird crisps up real nice like and then shove it in an oven.

9 9 % S U G A R
%
S
U
G
A
R

>sugar is bad
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

Answers your question OP.

>smother with Moroccan seasoning
>cook until not raw
>serve with rice
edible as fuck

fucking lold at this for some reason

Reading the wrong cook books.

cook chicken breast until it reaches 160°F, then take it out and let it rest and it will reach 165°. you should have a thermometer for this.

cook it on high heat quickly and it will stay moist. low and slow is for bbq not chicken.

if you're bulking, just get drunk first

High heat low cooking time = juicier chicken. Try gas mark 8 for 20 minutes. Try marinading it in something the night before if you don't like the taste of plain chicken.

>Soaking chicken breast in a brine increases its weight by 10%. But it's not absorbing the brine, it's denaturing the meat.
A brine doesn't obey the laws of physics, good to know.

goddamn user this sounds tasty. gonna try it tonight for dindin

kek

near the end i like to put a slight coat of honey. then i squeeze some lemon over the chicken after its out.

i put salt/pepper/and some basil when its actually cooking.

spices
also a teaspoon of olive oil is enough to make a world of difference for ~5 pieces of chicken breast and adds like 10 kcal per breast

panko bread crumbs
and a touch of salt

what I do
>cook chicken
>cut up into smallish pieces
>put pieces into a bowl
>put spices/olive oil in bowl (mix spices to what you like, I use lots of garlic/red pepper)
>shake that shit up
>enjoy

I do one of two things, but I prepare the chicken the same both ways:

>400F (375 for convection ovens)
>line baking pan with foil and do a quick spray of spray oil, just enough to add maybe 2 calories max so it doesn't really matter, 0.5 seconds
>coat chicken in onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper (no salt, it reacts with tin foil--you can add salt later)
>bake for 35 minutes

I like to then cut it up and add it to either of two dishes

Curry:
>acquire low sodium brown gravy packet, some curry powder (maybe a tablespoon, your choice), and your favorite veggies, and one chicken bouyon/stock cube
>mix that shit all together with just enough water to just cover the frozen veggies, maybe a little less
>bring to a boil while stirring it the whole time
>turn off the heat and cover once the brown gravy mix starts to thicken the liquid
>let it sit like 10 min or just wait until your chicken is done baking
>add cut up chicken and rice

Miso soup:
...just add miso soup mix and maybe some fish sauce (for dat nice msg umami flavor) to some veggies, then add your baked chicken and rice.

Brine it
Garlic and italian seasoning
Cook it at 450F for 15-18 min

just acquire a shit ton of gbp and buy tendies wtf its not that hard

>Insulting Ja/ck/ Scalfani

You know who you're talking to, kid?

Friendly reminder, if you have B type blood you shouldn't eat chicken

explain plz

Popeye's chicken.

Grilled butterfly chicken with spinach and spring onions, pine nuts and chestnut mushrooms. Then some on the vine tomatoes.

I have this at least 3x a week, takes 15 mins and costs less than 3 quid when you buy in bulk

Another crack at it, I found to always cut the chicken after its cooked. It'll keep its moisture and juicyness that way.

Mega easy dish.

chicken breast is shit tier
unless you cook it perfectly it always comes out dry and stringy
God tier = chicken thighs
plenty of fat to keep them juicy (you are getting enough fats, arent you user?)
buy em with bone and skin and they're cheap as fuck too

>"adults" on Veeky Forums cant even cook chicken right

Thanks senpai that was delicious

Boil in a stew with, put just a bit of oil, fry thinly sliced onions with paprika, and boil the steak, my grandmother made potato stew a few days ago with chicken breast and HOLY FUCK WAS IT TENDER AND DELICIOUS, you don't have to make the whole stew just add the onions and paprika, thats what gives the stew taste.

nigga my mother just made me 3 large pieces of chicken breast, absolutely delicious. So much taste i didn't even need to use ketchup or w/e the fk ppl use.

>ketchup

Ill rape your mother and cook her breasts

I make a mix of oregano, cayenne powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and just spread it over it, also I cut a 2inch deep slit down the thickest part and put some of the mixture in there