OBSIDIAN - GENERAL DISCUSSION

General discussion about ODN here..

How is the price going to develop until and after 15th of October?

Will we get this to Binance as Coin Of November?

I think that this can easily be 5$ by the end of this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrenberg_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im thinking 1.25$ 1 days after hitbtc then 3 eoy

Sounds legit prediction

Are there any weeb artists here who can draw a cute anime girl to represent /ourcoin/? For advertising purposes.

hitbtc will be good. but since they have been growing the team and are porting the messenger to ios/android, this thing is going to go supernova to an easy $3-5

user did they say they were releasing this app this year ?

yes

I hope people dont treat ODN like stratis becuase no one fucks with them.

We need to do ODN art for normies as well

hehe xd im poor
XX68RWVCct1vqhoKE9AfvTsCSgqxfYt8Qx

/ourcoin/ !!!

If you're serious, you can probably buy a commission for cheap.

XXrsR19GfjmyHF55LXK3yNagVFUCi2vi2P

sent ;)

lol

I fucking hope so. I'm went all in at 50c

.01 thx

nice

A $3 price for Obsidian would mean a market cap of a little under 75m. Status is at 87m right now and peaked at 361m. Stratis peaked at almost 1.1b and Obsidian can do everything Stratis can + more.

A 12m market cap is laughably small considering its team and potential.

Exactly

We are going to be rich boys I'm calling for $3 by New Years.

Make sure you guys get active on the Obsidian Project subreddit if you want to help the project grow.

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/

Company posted a wall of 9 fake new hires on the website, which lead to a 404 page when clicking on their LinkedIn. Additionally, they fired the director of development without any announcement and the CEO stepped down a day later. This page was up on the website before being removed shortly after.

What's going on and who really is in charge here?

is 40k odn enough to quit my job?

Depends on your cost of living / how high ODN will go. At $10 you'd be making at least 40k USD per year. We don’t know yet how much extra return masternodes will get from collecting transaction fees.

would it be smart to cash out half should it ever reach that high? i dont know if i could hold it much further than 10 dollars/odn

It would be a 240m market cap. I think it's too early to say, and it depends on how organically it reaches that. If it reaches $10 next year and tons of shit coins are worth 300m then I wouldn't cash out. If it reaches $10 this year I would probably cash out half.

>What's going on and who really is in charge here?

The FUD campaign is strong with this one.

thanks

Mate here is the inside scoop on this change over. I attended Lady Shri Ram College for Women with Pravik in Dehli where we attended for (4) years pursuing our dreams as social science majors. Bit odd though the guy mumbled alot about juice and would zone out for hours. A few years ago he was interviewed by Forbes as THE most talented team lead at the Rjajistan Dell call center. His Microsoft Visio skills alone are easily valued at 46MM.

>Obsidian can do everything Stratis can + more.
ehhh

could Pravik Pajeet be the true Satoshi?

lead kike for the project gives me bad vibes.
still own a little but this coin wont moon any time soon.

WHAT DID HE KNOW
AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT

>ehrenberg jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrenberg_(surname)

get the fuck back to pol you retard

You don't have to be a poltard to be concerned about jews being in a team. They usually turn what they touch to complete shit

>leave me alone reeeeeeeeee

what is the link between crypto and messaging, do we have to hold that crypto to use the messaging app, does obsydian have active users ?

maybe learn how to spell the name of the coin before expecting to be spoon-fed everything.

spoonfed? you are too lazy to sell your shitcoin now , put some effort !

we don't need faggots like you who don't even know how to reply on Veeky Forums. go eat shit.

Obsidian is a platform. The messenger is just the first dapp. It allows for anonymous, decentralized messenging, payment, file transfer, etc. It is scheduled for release in December with other shit to follow.

Shut the fuck up kike

This relentless FUD campaign against Obsidian is a mjor buy signal for anyone who's spent a decent amount of time on Veeky Forums

We are the future. Smart money and Gods.

Back to your pol cage. Shoo

Go back to pol, loser.

OBSESSED

It's true on the basis of it being a Stratis fork with additional features.

Y u so assblasted yid?

Talks about Jews yet you use all there technology and entertainment. Sell your coin we literally don't give a fuck who makes our money as long as we get paid. I would do business with Mexicans,blacks,Jews, even skinheads if it means I get paid. Fuck off with your closed mind it's how you stay poor.

I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That’s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn’t weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didn’t give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn’t say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I’m sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It’s only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

FUD is an effective way to keep a price down in order to accumulate more, but it only works for so long. If you do your own research on their recent hires and actually think about the business model that's being set up, with a focus on production and attainable short-term goals rather than promising the moon and never delivering like some projects, Obsidian is a no-brainer. I've already accumulated and plan on holding long term, so I don't care if people keep the FUD up at this point or if the whales finally let it rise. Once this coin gets on new exchanges, and once people realize it's a platform with its first functional product scheduled to be released soon and not "just a messenger", all the FUD in the world won't mean anything.

ODN is steadily and quietly putting together something impressive. Veeky Forums can get on board or they can fuck off and keep chasing invisible lambos. In the end, either way, it won't matter, because eventually people will realize what is being built with the Obsidian Platform and how its obvious, immediate use cases will be used by people in the real world. When that happens, pump and dump bullshit, market manipulation, and FUD will be far in the rearview mirror. In business, functional, effective, usable shit rises to the top, and ODN will be no different.

Also, if any of you are actually trading based on memes of people photoshopped into or out of the Obsidian website (or any coin's website), you deserve to lose your money.

I came all over your post.

>Obsidian is a no-brainer

the fact that there is a bounty program and that you get payd for writing this is where my brain kicks in and says "no".
don't get me wrong, i'm full in, but there is some stuff i'm not okay with.
obsidian should focus on to do their job, not public relations, for gods sake.

This should be a new thread in itself.

*Golf clap*

I'll just leave this here...

It really is a no-brainer. I am surprised that redditors haven't caught on yet. I never see Obsidian mentioned in any of the threads about altcoins. They would rather talk about VTC, DNT, Verge for the millionth time.

omg lol. ODN crew gonna troll u poltards

I am going to use 1k to vote for odn on binance. I hope others match me.

Shheeiit

it's well known that they are concentrating on making the messenger app right now.

I think it's smart. They should focus on the messenger as the primary app for now. In the meantime, Stratis can work on their developer platform. Obsidian will likely be able to benefit from many of their innovations.

>developers more focused on my kike comments than building a product
SOLD

When is the voting?

Sagemark is a marketing guy. Creating advertisements is exactly what he should be doing. And he said that in response to someone linking a /pol/ thread.

nah, it was about this

November

Soon they will learn

Seriously? You're actually going to FUD this? It's called the Obsidian PLATFORM. Read the fucking faq on their website. You people are amazing.

They lied in the white paper just like they did about burning 8.8 million coins by September 30th.

nah, but your mom lied when she said she loves you

Is odn already confirmed to be voted apon?

lmfao what

we ODN holders are gonna have plenty of big asses to lube up once we get to lambo land, baby