Is he the most incompetent president to ever rule over a first world nation? Even Bush Jr was a genius compared to him

Is he the most incompetent president to ever rule over a first world nation? Even Bush Jr was a genius compared to him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
lordtimothydexter.com/the_holl_pickle.htm
snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he actually did a lot of good and is memed to death as this retard who didn't do anything, something that is factually inaccurate.

He got them "niggers voting democrat for 200 years".

He's the only one we had who murdered his boss.

One of the most effective law legislator in US history. Go read his biography by Robert Caro. OP is a mouth breathing retard.

Nigger strategy, southern strategy, they're both legit

To be honest. Johnson > Bush Jr. > Reagan > Trump.

Being the most incompetent president isn't hard to beat anymore.

He's arguably one of the greatest American politicians of the 20the century up there with FDR. Whether or not you argue or disagree with his policies, he had an indisputable knack for getting things done and handling people.

buddy the bar has been set super low with Trump. He's a genius looking back vs today.

Asking as a dumb nonamerican, is this issue purely partisan issue or are people able to break party lines in their opinion of him?

Since Repubs seem to stick with the strategy to have an easily to manipulate idiot in office being competent is no longer a required qualification for POTUS.

No one who makes it to the office of President is stupid. It’s just whether one’s interests align with theirs is where opinions are derived and just because you don’t agree with them doesn’t mean they’re “incompetent.” I mean come on guys. I think Lyndon Johnson was involved in shady shit but he was obviously very intelligent. Trump has a lot of unpopular opinions but honestly how do you make and retain billions by being a blithering idiot? It’s more of a debate on policy and execution of policy rather than who’s dumbest

Literally a meme.

I'm a Demoshit, and most Democrats prefer to focus on FDR and Kennedy, because nobody wants to remind people that Democrats started the Vietnam War.

>Receive loans from father
>Laws benefit you
That's how

>No one who makes it to the office of President is stupid.
What was Buchanan?

>How do you make and retain billions.
He was born into a rich family and has lost billions of dollars numb nuts.

>Democrats started the Vietnam War
1. It was not an official war.
2. Kennedy was the one who wanted massive involvement in Vietnam with U.S troops.
3. The war in Vietnam was already going on so it couldn't be started by anyone.
4. The French left the U.S holding the bag.

Just like how lottery winners lose millions in a few years? If he was truly stupid he wouldn’t have retained wealth let alone grow. I know you have some bias here but nothing in the world is a black and white issue. Saying everything was handed to an idiot that then randomly won the presidency is pretty ignorant. We can disagree with every single one of his opinions but I wouldn’t call the man stupid. Same for every president

>how do you make and retain billions by being a blithering idiot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
lordtimothydexter.com/the_holl_pickle.htm

snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

Lyndon B. Johnson here.

I fucked the US demographics, further allowing the Jews to divide and conquer my fellow goyim; got us involved in the disaster that was Vietnam; exploded the welfare state; enslaved blacks to the democratic party plantation with muh rights; oh, and I also killed Kennedy.

A little thanks would be appreciated.

That started with FDR

>Kennedy was the one who wanted massive involvement in Vietnam with U.S troops
Kennedy had plans in the works to have everyone out by the end of 1965.

Ap bac motherfucker.

His domestic policy was generally pretty good, and although it's arguable that some of his domestic policy set the groundwork for problems we're experiencing today, such issues pale in comparison to the much greater problems caused by long-term policy failures of later presidents like Raygun or Clinton.

His foreign policy, however, was retarded and tremendously damaging, and arguably was second only to Carter in how terrible it was. The difference with Carter, however, was that he was naively optimistic (turns out it's impossible to be the objective good guy if you're a superpower), while LBJ's foreign policy was just flat out stupid and damaging to US interests.

You've got a point there - Trump isn't nearly as dumb as he makes himself out to be, although there's an important distinction between being a capable manipulator (which is what Trump is) and a capable leader (which he very much seems to not be).

Difference between being handed a check and being handed a business. People with businesses know that it's the golden goose and they don't benefit from killing it.

For another example, look at the Waltons. None of the second generation Waltons are particularly smart or capable, but their wealth has increased to roughly 170 billion from the 10 billion since Sam died in 1992. Once you already have fuck off amounts of money, making even more money just requires you to not be a gibbering retard and know to have more competent people look after your money for you.

this DESU

Johnson is direct responsible for most of our social issues today.

>Kennedy wanted mass involvement in Vietnam
But he died before he could actually be in a position of power to go through with that possible idea. I don't think he would of committed more troop since he knew how much Vietnam hated us. LBJ started the war on false premise and based on a lie about the attack on the gulf of tonkin which was really us just shooting at our own shadow.

Lad, even if you dislike the president, he's been very effective at pushing his policy vision on the country. If course, the only reason he's been able to do that is because of past dependence on regulations by executive branch bureaucrats, but that reflects poorly on previous administrations, not Trump. He's by no means perfect, but if you keep leaning on "lol he's an idiot", you're going to wake up shocked on November 4th 2020 after he's kicked Harris in the lady balls

>Carter
>Terrible foreign policy
Nigga, let me tell you about Carter. He worked to secure peace in the middle east between Egypt and Isreal and the treaty set the standard of what American middle east policy needs to be. He made mistakes with the hostage situation by letting the shah get medical treatment but it was all due to his creed of his strong beliefs in human rights and he couldn't betray that belief. In the end the hostages made it home safe and that was really all he wanted and in some aspects that was achieved in the end.
Carter is also known as the one who shoot the soviet union dead, put the body into the casket after he built the coffin, then lowered it into the ground. Then Reagan came along and just said some goodbyes and buried it and basiclly stole credit from the work Carter did.
Carter had a pretty decent foreign policy in my opinion but of course others don't see him that way.

>Lad, even if you dislike the president, he's been very effective at pushing his policy vision on the country.
About the only thing he's done is slashing regulations which can be restored with a penstroke, and degrading the US' influence in the world. Actually pushing his vision would require him to make the retarded elephant in congress actually do something.

>good
he did do a lot, I can't agree it was good

just says it was unproven. it's pretty likely he said that, as it fits his way of speaking

>degrading the US' influence
>implying that's a bad thing
The US needs to stop being the world police and focus on the problems in it's own country.

All that would do is create a power vacuum filled by Russia, China, or some ascendant pan-Islamic empire.

Which would you rather have controlling the international trade routes? Them or us?

China would be a better alternative to Amerimutts.

One boot to lick is as good as the next, eh Europoor?

Wasted trips.

umm he was a very effective president actually...you might disagree with him but he got shit done, not a doofus at all

too bad he hasn't actually reduce foreign spending. he's basically just eroding foreign diplomatic capital that we had for no reason other than we had it, now its gone.
Not to mention he just made a speach that caused riots in Israel

Chiang has him beaten the hell out.

Johnson made foolish war abroad, and made foolish war domestically with unfettered immigration, which still costs us. He participated with the theft of the 1960 election. He illegitimately used political office to enrich himself. He was arguably the worst president in US history, and we've had some bad ones.

He convinced the soviets not to invade Romania...

Daily reminder that Kennedy would have won a fair election.

>Which would you rather have controlling the international trade routes? Them or us?
I'll worry about it when they start building carriers. As it stands, the only people Trump has pissed off is virtue signalling Europeans who matter less than the gum on my shoes

>Snopes