How do I go from A to B in less than one year. without going to the gym?

How do I go from A to B in less than one year. without going to the gym?

u dont

why?

There's a way to do it, but it takes a very strict, specific diet and I'm not telling OP what it is

do you think the guy in pic B achieved it with just diet? Even if you lift and roid for a year you wont be there

its called strongmen training and roids for couple of years

So how do I do that in under a year, no roids, and no gym?

how do i cross the ocean without a ship or plane?

>visible abs even when relaxed
>dat stone-carved adonis belt
>bearmode

Veeky Forums's vision of bearmode is just a roid mass-monster with a hairy chest. The worst meme

its also the diffrence from Shoulder hips ratio compared to Bodybuilder

Swim

>do you think the guy in pic B achieved it with just diet?
no of course but I have no problem with lifting. I just don't want to go to the gym.

be Jesus

The guy in B is a competetive strongman who uses copious amounts of anabolic steroids and hgh. OP, you will never, EVER look like that EVEN if you went to the gym, ate a strict diet, and serious amount of gear pinned. ESPECIALLY in one year. That is absurd.

If you are a doughy piece of shit. Cut bodyfat while lifting weights. Get to a nice low bodyfat, the kind with visible abs. Then Bulk back up to gain muscle (to a comfortable amount of fat), rince and repeat. Do this without steroids for years, hell decades. Of a serious fitness lifestyle. The most you ever get is probably "built" at higher bodyfat

> thinking you can be like konstantin
> in a year without going to the gym and not using steroids

HAHAHAHAHA

If you're not a troll pls kys

But you sound like some spineless faggot who doesn't know hard work or pushing yourself. So why don't you go back to jacking off to anime sprites with tears and self loathing lube if you are too much of a pussy to realize what it takes and have a sense of realism in your goals.

This chart fucking sucks. Every one of the "good" bodies have visible ab definition, which is not where absolutely everyone wants to be. It's a fucking joke that there's nothing between ottermode and ripped or between ripped and built in terms of muscle mass, too. The Veeky Forums grid is far superior to this complete piece of shit.

Literally impossible even if you do go to the gym unless you have 10/10 genetics and roid.

How do I get from chubbyfat to cardio bunny in one year without going to the gym

Why wouldn't you want to go to the gym? Are you an aspie?
Also, you can't possibly achieve thta physique in under a year, no matter how much work you put into it

How far away am I from shredded?
6' 195 lbs
Been lifting for 7 months, 4months as 3 months reg park beginner

Can you explain why?

Mirin hard user, cut and you'll be godlike