Trying to quit vaping... it's pretty rough

Trying to quit vaping... it's pretty rough.

can I get some tips/advice?

A noose.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

Try posting on /adv/ as this is a board for fitness, not for VN faggots trying to ween themselves off of their electronic cock-sucking devices.

/thread

wow what the fuck guys, what did I ever do to you?

Not addicted to your normal vape, but addicted to the Juul ecig. It's by far the strongest one on the market and gets you way more buzzed than a cig or dip.

>posts a non-fitness related question to a fitness specific board.

Are you a fucking retard m8, we have enough fucking whiny threads about non-fitness related things, atleast find a QTDDTOT and post it in there.

Or hang yourself.

>he fell for it

nicotine is fitness related

Ruin my goddamn morning with your degenerate addictions?

what's so great about it?

Read pic related.
Its for smoking, but the principle will work for vaping just as well.

When you aren't scared of life without nicotine (or life without "something to do with hands/relieve boredom" etc etc whatever your excuse is), the withdrawals are a fucking joke. I went from 20 a day to 0 a day and it was actually enjoyable because I KNEW I would succeed.

Nicotine withdrawal is absolutely not physically bad at all. It's milder than caffeine withdrawal, quite a lot milder in fact. Its the psychological side that is bad, and that can manifest itself physically due to anxiety and stress. But remove the psychological side and its so damn easy.

You could always just quit. One day I decided I wanted to quit smoking. So I finished that pack and didnt buy another one. I've had one cigarette since. Just nut up OP.

grow up

how the vape inflence the trainning performance?

smoke some cigs instead

Vaping makes me a lazy, I want no more foreign chemicals in my brain.

I'm 27.

He didn't ask how old you were

He told you to grow up because vaping is for fags and edgy teenagers

how do people get this buttblasted when we try to discuss vaping?

stop flaunting mental illness and hide the thread kek

OP here, i'm 19

keep talking random shit, but don't forget to blow your brains before the end of the day because you're fucking worthless

Yeah drop your balls you fucking mouth fedoralord