Why Koreans have such a distorted view of history? According to them, China borrowed heavily from Korean culture...

Why Koreans have such a distorted view of history? According to them, China borrowed heavily from Korean culture, Gokuryeo was a superpower that defeated the Sui, Korea defeated Japan alone during the Imjin war etc.
That's almost as bad as the Turks, and it's not just some Koreans shitposting, Korean dramas and movies basically play a huge part in this. Is this some kind of huge inferiority complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Weapon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LIES OF GOOK

To be fair every country has it's own view of history and seeing as to how they probably look into their own history in a more detailed way, they can probably teach you how your wrong.

Gook superiority complex

No sane person thinks that in Korea.
They actually have the most accurate views on history of the different asian countries

Goguryeo did defeat the Sui.

The Sui was a shit Chinese dynasty only remembered for ending the Northern/Southern Dynasties division.

Which is why Korea is ready to produce this kind of bullshit : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Weapon

Gooks are retarded and have shit taste in everything.

They even claimed that Confucian himself was Korean.

>China borrowed heavily from Korean culture,
Vague. Probably not true.

>Gokuryeo was a superpower that defeated the Sui,
True.

>Korea defeated Japan alone during the Imjin war
True.

The funniest bit of Korean history is that whenever China fell under foreign rule, they go into "Sojunghwa" mode, which translates to "little china" and was basically Koreans going "WE IZ HEIRS OF CHINESE CIVILIZATION NOW N SHIT"

Only for China's conquerors like Mongols and Manchus to invade them, remind them they claim Mandate of Heaven, and make them a subject state.

>Gokuryeo

nice try Zainichi schizo netouyo Takahashi, but you are not fooling me!

That's when China wasn't a soulless, degenerated cesspool and had actual swagger/class

>had actual swagger/class
Imagine saying this unironically.

Koreans knew about EU4 DLC

pretty much every nation plays up their successes

They have an inferiority complex because of every nation around them bullying them for centuries.

Eh, they just like to make up crap all the time. Hwandan Gogi is quite something.

Fuck off, Takeshi.

Well, try putting yourself in their shoes. Can you imagine being Asian, but not being Chinese? The levels of butthurt must be off the chart.

Yi sunshin was a badass though

>Korea defeated Japan alone during the Imjin war

Whenever I read something like this, I read:

"That's when China was just some faraway curiouity and not a global contender, making me butthurt and envious"

Chinese people are butthurt enough all on their own, could you imagine what would happen if all three east asian nations did some kinda captain planet shit and combined for some butthurt gattai?

>being envious of chinks
lol, at least i can walk out my front door and not immediately contract lung cancer

Hideyoshi's invasion?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but more or less every invasion was more or less the same:
-Japanese land at the South
-Japanese push deep north
-Japanese swept away by Chinese expeditionary force
-Thrown back into the sea.

TFW you industrialized 100-50 years ago, so everyone who catches up better stay backwater shitholes.

Again, what is the comparsion between China and other countries that industrialized past the middle 20th century? You'll quickly find out that Chinese ecology is better than in those countries by a very significant margin.

again, why the fuck would i be jealous of chinks when they live in an utter shithole of a country while i live in a place that has clean air, civil rights, and plentiful jobs

>kotblini
China has already overtaken Russia in wealth and health - that being literally 10 times behind in GDP per capita some 30 years ago.

i'm not russian ya fuckin rube

Don't bother, Chinese people are incredibly autistic.

Nontheless, it demonstrates the speed of Chinese growth.

And did it matter to Persians that they had luxury and opulence compared to the Mongols, or to the Romans compared to Germannic tribes at the moment they were besieged by the latter?

China is the spiritual heir of the Ussr, just instead of shitty depresing uniform housing blocs, thwy have shitty depressing smog

the fuck are you even trying to say, that chinks are some kinda barbarian hoard that'll bring all their disease and ignorance and destroy my society? as if, the only chinese people my country lets in are the rich party elite buying another vacation home.

At the first invasion the Chinese fucked up ib their second battle and settled for a stalemate while the korean Guerilla forced the japanese to push back. Chinas only contribution was in the northern capital. During the second invasion it was thr koreans who won the stopping battles.

>At the first invasion the Chinese fucked up ib their second battle and settled for a stalemate while the korean Guerilla forced the japanese to push back
lel gook detected

Nice argument there.

Why is every single korean thread here One or two “japs” pretending to be weibo shitposters.

Confucziusz was Polish.

Japa are the ultimate shitposters. Everyone knows this already.

t. oniichan hina takayuki sushi

They migrate here from /int/.

>implying “Confused Sean” wasn’t Irish

Because Gooks are jealous of Japan. Gooks hate Japan because they're better than them
Ungrateful Gooks should be killed and punished
Do not listen to gook lie

Nice LARPing.

>people still don’t know about the hwan empire

Never seen them say that.

He convinced himself that they say that because it fits his worldview

He's probably chinese or japanese

Die gook

Maybe he’s Laotian