Tfw on a bulk diet

>tfw on a bulk diet
>tfw have to literally force food down my throat.

Fuck my metabolism.

Other urls found in this thread:

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/29824/you-are-vs-youre-what-is-the-difference-between-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that feel user don't give up

>metabolism
>still beliveing this meme
Ree gtfo normie scum

>on a cut
>want to get up to 1500
>fucking tired and going to sleep soon
>full as fuck

God dammit.

>thinking metabolism is a meme

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU SKELETONS DON'T DESERVE TO MAKE IT

I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PIG OUT RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN'T CAUSE IM A FAT SHIT

>bitch boys think eating 1000 calories in one sitting is impossible

Just fucking eat son

>guys my high metabolism is the reason I can't gain weight
Sure it is, you special little snowflake.

The issue that lies with me, is that I am trying to hit 3k on a clean bulk.
I could easily hit 3k at McDonald's or something.
When everything you eat is 150cal a serving it gets annoying having to eat so much of the same bland food.

I'm just going to end up eating two tablespoons of peanut butter tonight.

How would that make someone a special snowflake? Why are you trying so hard?

> no dinner

what the fuck

>DUDE YOU JUST GOT TO EAT MORE
>eats more, constantly shitting

Lol yeah ok tubby.

It's the current day still.

Oh man I had this problem,
I remember that one time
>Busy with college entire day, didnt get to eat anything whole day
>was still missing 2200kcal to get to 3000kcal goal.
>Nothing in the fridge and it was almost midnight.
>panic and go local shop still opened
>buy frozen pizza and grounded chicken
>top my 1400kcal pizza with 600 of chicken
>ate it all in one go with a beer
>slept for 12 hours

I have no idea how people usually hit it, with my normal day to day diet i get to 2200kcal and ~120g protein pretty normally. Getting to 3000kcal is hell

You have to eat calorie rich foods

Eating more works, too, but you're just going to make yourself bulimic and destroy your heart

Cook some mother fucking pasta and eat some ice cream

What the fuck i don't even eat that small when i'm cutting

Your metabolism is fine, blame your stomach.

Get better snacks, and start eating dinner, you mong. Of course you're not hitting your goal when you skip an entire meal.
Get a blender and make your own gainer shakes, it's easier to drink the calories.

>2 eggs
Eat 4+
Add a banana to the oats
>1 scoop
C'MON

Also, yea add peanut butter (in the shake or raw)

You could also eat more oats.
100g oats, 250ml milk and maybe an apple or a banana is a snack for me. Add a scoop of whey and you are good.

You can do this shit!

You delude yourself by thinking your metabolism is "high" because you don't gain weight. You think you're "special" with your "high" metabolism. It's the same fucking shit every fucking year.

Look here:

>2% Milk
>No fat meat
>Loging Vegetables

Fucking pathetic. Drop the pussy whey protein and eat some fucking calories. Don't even worry about protein. With that many calories you will hit it

I never said I was special. No one in this thread said they were. Check your autismo, Chief.

It's what I'm planning on doing. Like I said it gets tiresome just eating more of something that doesn't really taste that great to begin with.

I'm still not done eating for today It's just showing I don't eat like shit to hit my caloric goals. I'll have a cup of plain yogurt soon and a cup of cottage cheese before bed. Probably more brown rice for dinner and a apple.

Sure. As if it wasn't implied here.

You are the autist
This guy is right

The difference in metabolisms across similar muscle mass is negligible. Big guys didn't get big by complaining about their metabolism, they just fucking eat.

Metabolism is a fucking meme

Clean bulking can be a challenge when it comes to taste. Thats why I like to include fruits here and there, they just spice things up without being unhealthy.
Also, make sure to have a cheat meal/day once a week. Eat clean and then once you hit all those sweet macros, don't give a shit at least for a meal/day.

And remeber spices! They can really help too.

I was just on a cut so I have powder left over also I have 2% left over I went from 185 to 160. I got rid of the skinny fat gut now it's time to learn how to just get fat.

I realized today powder is a total waste now. I was planning on eating tuna or salmon tonight but I'm already at my protein goal.

Lol I'm not even OP. I was the guy who posted the Boss.

>Metabolism is a fucking meme
Nigga never heard of science.

It's not really a waste. I use plain natural whey powder. And when I grow sick of certain protein foods I can always have a shake and still hit the macros. Adding oats, milk, fruits, pb and whatever to it, and it tasts great.
Plus is saves money (unless you buy some strange overpriced shit of course)

Nigga never gonna make it

You pussiboi fatties don't deserve to make it. Losing weight is literally one of the easiest things you could ever do.
>oh boo hoo i don't have to spend as much time eating or preparing food, its so hard to have more free time and spend less money on a daily basis I hate it

I have to agree.
Once you've done a real bulk, cutting/losing weight is so freaking easy, it's hilarious.

snowflake.jpg

repeatingmyselfoverandoverbecausemaybethistimesomeonewillthinki'mright.org

Sorry to burst your bubble faggot, but this and this aren't the same person.

As if that changes the fact that you dorks are just parroting the same bullshit.

Saying you can't gain cuz "muh metabolism" is a meme. Metabolism is not a meme

And as that changes the truth behind the statements. You're and will probably always be a little bitch.

OP here I was just bitching about how I have to eat a shit ton of stuff, the metabolosm comment wasn't vecause I don't gain weight, but because I have a hard time eating more than usual

>You're
And you'll always be overcompensating for your lack of intelligence with your "sick gains"

>tfw

How are you too full to eat 1500 calories? I eat like 800 calories in one meal.

what app is that?

you little shits I'm a skinny ass dude and I average 1200 calories per meal. I usually eat all my food in one 1-2h long session. Just learn to cook and don't make one gigantic plate. Vary the flavors. Get some sweet stuff, some savory stuff. Make yourself a fucking 7 course meal if that's what it takes and I promise you, you will even be able to add extra greens to the savory meals and still wolf that shit down.

just learn to cook, or get a better job so someone else can cook for you. but neither of those will work if you keep being a little bitch

Why aren't you eating fat? That's your problem. Get some peanut butter, greek yogurt, and nuts in your diet, cook your meat in olive oil, and put coconut oil in your shake.

Also, eat some full fat cheese.

Are you implying it's supposed to be 'your'?

It's an improper use of the contraction.

How the fuck is 'You're a little bitch' wrong?

That's not the way it was phrased.
>You're and will probably always be a little bitch.
Should be
>You are
Do I really need to explain this to you?

Are you fucking retarded? There's no fucking difference between 'you're' and 'you are'. Holy fuck. You're one pathetic little shit.

>inb4 hurr durr it was bait

just drink a few beers with your dinner, that'll help you get some extra calories

this user is right, the issue is
>you're and will
should be
>you are and will
the subject of both 'are' and 'will' is 'you', so you shouldn't contract to 'you're'

obviously if 'will' wasn't there, there would be no difference

ell.stackexchange.com/questions/29824/you-are-vs-youre-what-is-the-difference-between-them

Are you actually a dullard? Nothing on that page addressed having a second verb with 'you' as the subject. That's why it's wrong, it wouldn't be otherwise.

Hab Heute auch meine 2500kcal erreicht.
Aber morgen ist auch noch ein Tag.

If you fall just try it the next day until you make it.