Whats an acceptable streak of days before caving to a cheat day?

Whats an acceptable streak of days before caving to a cheat day?

Why don't you just work out as much as Phelps does and then everyday can be a cheat day.

I do a cheat day around every 2-3 weeks
Basically if I haven't cheated in a long time and I really just feel like crashing, cheat day

>tfw my gf has cheat days with Chad every weekend

>cheat day
>being so bad at cooking that you can't enjoy food unless it's junk food from McDonald's
Never gonna make it

>cheat days
Fucking gay. Eat whatever the fuck you want. If you have cheat days on a cut, though, you might as well kill yourself, you undisciplined fuck.

30. Anything more than once a month is gluttony
Even if I had that much free time. No

Ignoring that baseless jab at mcdonalds Ive yet to find a healthy substitute for cookies/ice cream ect. Artificial sweeteners taste awful

this is b8

this

learning to cook properly is the single most important 'fitness' thing you can do for yourself

> saves money
> know exactly whats in every bite
> more delicious than shitty take out

wheres the fun in that? sometimes people want to go out and not have to cook for a change

What if I'm bulking and cheat day means eating less?

this triggers me

Lardass here. Got my shit in gear in June. 6'0" Down from 331.5 to 303.7 and still rolling.

Cheat days are basically whenever I hang out with a large group of friends for a party or an occasion. Mostly because I can't be arsed to turn down pizza/wings and find something else to eat, when that's what everyone threw cash together for.

Through this process though, I've found that everyday can be a cheat day, so long as you don't overeat. For me to maintain my current body weight, I would have to consume a ridiculous amount of calories, so grabbing a sandwich from chick fil a isn't going to fuck everything up.

Depends how big you are and what you consider a cheat day I guess

some people go their entire lives without working out.

Depends on how you cheat. If I do ANY cheat day or meal, I end up wanting more and binging for days. That becomes weeks. Next thing you know my cut becomes a permabulk. I just rough it out and finish the cut asap.

>cheat day
>cheat DAY
>day
>cheating for an entire day
theres only one guy who posted in this thread whos gonna make it

60 days
Eat at double maintenance for one day

Same senpai :(

I haven't had a cheat day in the 2 months I've been losing weight for.