No zyzz thread

>No zyzz thread
Let's change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_eHCKdSjX8
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158616383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he started to look like such a Pajeet before he passed away. RIP Az!

youtube.com/watch?v=K_eHCKdSjX8

Wish he was still around, current fitness guys are boring as fuck, only good at explaining random shit on YouTube.

How slow/painful was his death in a thai steam room all alone?

>thai steam room all alone
He didn't die there m8, he was poisoned and tai authorities classified as heart attack bcus lmao foreigners

heart related deaths are pretty instant, so not very long. Plus, Chestbrah said that the people at the hotel lied about him dying in the sauna. Zyzz fell asleep in a chair in the lobby of a sauna and never woke up. A bunch of shit from his hotel room was stolen, too.

He was at a massage parlor, took a nap and never woke up.

I think the autopsy guys completly fucked up his body though.

I thought Zyzz would get more love :'(

I wanna wear a zyzz shirt at the gym but I'm afraid :(

Don't be a scared cunt and start not giving shit about what other people think. They actually don't care what you wear

>foreigner dying in Thailand

9 times out of 10 what ever the authorities tell you is a lie
more than likely got into a fight with a pimp and got stabbed

Zyzz, Master of Trolls

Zyzz is the only reason that I wish for an Afterlife to exist. I just want to thank him so badly. Fucking hell, other than the Muay Thai lads, Thailand can eat shit

dude zyzz isn't really that impressive, he was charismatic, but he wasn't impressive, not even in his final days, do you guys think like me or am i body dysmorphic?

Nah, just a druggie douchebag.

r u fukin mirin?

*says cuck while he spoonfeeds macaroni to bull*

Why are there all these fucking gay AMV-tier compilations but no copies of his original videos?

His skin tone and eyes look pajeet. But the rest don't match even if comparing to a swole pajeet
That's how pussies go throw themselves on him

I wouldn't be surprised if he really died by heart attack. Sometimes if I use too much pre and caffeine I got nervous on hearts. Let alone that life style plus tons of roids

Either way he is a sick cunt of doing it. Other roiders who pay attention shouldn't have too much problem like him

zyzz is impressive tho
>inb4 not lifting for women
This man was a pussy God. This alone is some amazing achievement. And the way he swagged all until death is such a fucking exiting show

I kek every time.

>tfw Veeky Forums idolizes a guy who died sucking shemale cock in a thai brothel

You say that like it's a bad thing…

At least we still have his brother

I guess his friends lied too. They fear the global Thai mafia that secretly has all the world governments and police in their pockets

RIP in peace

Zyzz is my role model and i inspire to be like him

Top kek

wut

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158616383

You want to die from drug and roids overdose?

Unfortunately this is probably true. I've seen so many stories where foreigners are kidnapped, robed and taken to a tall building where they are pushed off and the authorities consider it a suicide because the criminal pays them some money to keep quiet.

> But the rest don't match even if comparing to a swole pajeet
Like what?