Some german cunt just posted this on /pol/ bragging. Said he was mid twenties and self employed

Some german cunt just posted this on /pol/ bragging. Said he was mid twenties and self employed.

How do I become like him Veeky Forums ? If you picture a risk/reward chart, what path would be the golden mean?

Some ideas I've done research on

- A few websites doing product reviews linking to amazon monetized via affiliate marketing
- A business where you source a product, send it to amazon warehouses and use fullfilment by amazon to sell it
- A digital business selling content (one time production expenses only) like erotic kindle e-books
- A business selling a niche product where you are competitive on the product basis (your mugs aren't necessarily cheaper, but they're better because your designs are unique and targeting a specific demographic)
- A website offering a paid download of some simple tool or software that does something very useful (gotta think of what though)

I'm tired of being poor. What do I do??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ
occultphysics.com/Sacred-Geometry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy Metaverse

>Invest $1000 in ICO A and wait until it goes 10x
>Invest the $10k in ICO B and wait until it goes 10x
>Invest the $100k in ICO C and wait until it goes 10x
>Cash out $1m

It literally takes 3 investment to make a million, that's why hedge funds and VCs are all over ICOs right now.

da hat sich einer papas kontoauszug geklaut

lol kek this

trotzdem viel

>dFw Azubi

kenne das feel bro :/

>Azubi

Do you enjoy wagecucking 40 hours a week for less than minimum wage? Literally how retarded were you in order to choose an Ausbildung over a University degree?

>sparkasse
boomer scum confirmed

>I'm tired of being poor. What do I do??

Be smart and work hard.

Als Azubi crypto traden beste

god damnit Veeky Forums, I really tried to make a good thread with food for discussion and pic for motivation. now all we have here is 16 year olds posting memes and cryptofags shilling their bags.

What does someone woh doesn't have capital to invest into ico's do ?

so viele euronen und trotzdem ein edding der aussieht, als wäre er täglich in den pooper geschoben worden

only poorfags keep that kind of money in a bank account.

he will lose all that money and go back to being a faggot neet the moment the economy hits hard times

geht bald los.
Kraken hab ich jetzt Tier 3 und morgen oder übermorgen kann ich auf Coinbase traden.

wir schaffen das

I mean I do get some nice experience in this branch.
Its a very small company so Im involved in a lot of stuff.
Im becomming a Speditionskaufmann.

so you don't have money?
get money. idk what you do, but you have to have one of two things to make money:
1.) a craft and a little money
2.) a medium amount of money
so you can work and save up or educate yourself

the world is rough but people didn't get somewhere without working for it, especially those who work for themseleves

>What does someone woh doesn't have capital to invest into ico's do ?

get off biz
learn specialized highly valuable skills that get paid a shitload (hint: marketing, sales)
bust your ass, work smart AND hard
profit

step 1 is the most important though
this board is pure cancer and inhabitted by broke retards who gamble their lunch money on shitcoins
get on PAID forums where people actually make money

Man wird nicht reich indem man jeden Edding wegwirft, nur weil er 2, 3 Mal im Arsch war!

Any suggestions for forums?

He was larping you retard.
No one keeps 930k in their bank account like that unless they're retarded.

>Its a very small company so Im involved in a lot of stuff.

This means that they will instantly drop you once your Ausbildung is finished. Companies now only hire Azubis in order to pay employees less than minimum wage. Ausbildungen are literally the biggest scam in Germany, the companies will treat you like a regular employee and pay you shitwages and once your Ausbildung contract is finished they will replace you with another dumb Azubi so they can save more money.

btw I cant stress enough that you need to get the fuck away from biz
its unbelievable how awful this forum is and how little the idiots on here know about anything else than "investing" in the latest shitcoin ICO
seriously, this is the wrong place to ask for advice
its like going on /b/ and asking them how to get laid
desu I dont even know why I keep coming back here. biz got its moments when it comes to memes and lulz. but even those are few and between.
I guess its some kind of digital stockholm syndrom or something because I really hate this board with a passion

arbeit macht frei

could be that he even works at that bank and has access to the raw files which he can then edit
>929,016.69
>.69

vergiss nichtt deine gewinne in bar an einem bitcoin atm auszuzahlen. Wenn der scheiß auf dein konto kommt klopft das Finanzamt

affplaybook and STM are solid communities for affiliate marketing for example
get on for one month, learn everything you can then start implementing

theres forums like this for other skillsets too
the paywall keeps the losers out who dont get that you have to spend money to make money

Bin auch Azubi, du bist nicht zu spät ;D

to be honest these are all great ideas. Sadly i cant help you im a poorfag, but i also have an idea but whatever.
We are gonna make it

i just want to move out of this country asap

i thought in germany its taxfree after 1 year?

>i thought in germany its taxfree after 1 year?
only if you don't touch the shit.
Buy Btc now, don't touch it for 12 months at least - cash out tax free. If you trade you need to pay taxes for every profitable trade man. YOu can hold for 100 Years after that, you still have to pay taxes on those gains. If you cash out small amounts to your Sparkassen account or whatever who cares but if it's a little larger amount or a small amount very regularly then Finanzamt will fuck you rough

fuq so i just cant hodl and say fuck you to your government huh? shit.
thx man

sure you can. Just don't cash out with money ending up on your bank account (btc atm fo cash money or whatever)

>Thousands place marked by a period
>Decimal marked by a comma
>Random plus sign for no reason

What the fuck is wrong with yuros?

that's downplaying the fact that hundreds of people have literally had their lives changed because of following anime posters' advice here. Biz is just like any other board on Veeky Forums, you have to wade through miles of shit to find even a gold nugget but that nugget will be 100% pure gold

You probably feel the metric system is weird aswell right?

Vienna calling.

Will wer bei nem Kaffee rumhängen und über crypto quatschen?

youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ

lol even the metric system doesn't use commas in place of decimals
get off your high horse europoor

It's certainly useful in some respects, but at the end of the day the ancient, esoteric beauty of the Imperial system is far superior to the dull, globalist Metric system.

occultphysics.com/Sacred-Geometry.html

This:

“- A business selling a niche product where you are competitive on the product basis (your mugs aren't necessarily cheaper, but they're better because your designs are unique and targeting a specific demographic)”

Yours trully. An actual “entrepreneur”.

The FBA by amazon thing is great too but after you have made a unique product.

>University degree

means nothing in a few years, when everyone has their "university degree"

you are cuck No. 1 my friend

Who do you think will an employee hire, an Azubi with a Hauptschulabschluss or someone with a Bachelor degree? You are fucking delusional if you think that an Ausbildung is better than a Uni degree.

fucking finally. thank you.

he posts on /pol/ so you don't want to become like him

I've done work like this and done well
it was highly specialized though and A LOT of work
not going into detail - but i didnt make fucking mugs lol
i am self employed though on several fronts
its the only way to go

Okay so I've been crunching some numbers. And because I have a little experience with freelancing and e-commerce I always use very orthodox calculations. Meaning I paint a somewhat pessimist scenario and assume there's hidden costs and issues at every corner.

However when I do that, the costs I have in order to fullfil a sale are suddenly very close to my target price. Say my 120$ item costs me like 105$. That margin is just too small. The product category I'm selling in doesn't have that many sales per month (top sellers get around 3k per item, most get 200-600).

Is it normal to operate within very small profit margins in e-commerce? Does it all eventually turn into a 'well you gotta do better marketing so you get more sales volume' race? Do you ever get over the feeling that you're in fact making everyone else money, except yourself (amazon fees, paypal fees, vat, credit card fees, shipping fees, toll fees, this and that fee, smalldicktax, yadatax +all expenses for hosting, marketing, shopify, amazon pro seller account, etc) ?

Goddamn usurious jews have monopolised fucking everything and you cannot sell without them profiting at every corner.

Somebody hug me please. My initial optimism just went out the window.

Exactly
Have people forgotten how much eth was shilled and look how that turned out
I remember seeing it shilled in pol when it was around $5/7 and like the idiot I was I never went it and this was the second time I made a mistake after not investing in btc when my gut told me to when it was around $150 around a year or two ago

I used to write erotica. The gold rush for that is over. You get paid pennies for pages read and can't make any money without shitloads of content and a well established pseudonym. You also have to do a lot of networking with a bunch of horny old retarded fat women that obsess over Twilight.

have you tried self publishing ebooks though? sounds like you've only done write for hire.

Yeah, I wrote and published everything myself. Probably wouldn't be too bad if you outsourced all the writing and did the publishing yourself, but doing it all alone isn't worth it.

>wait until it goes 10x
More like wait until it dumps to 10% of ico price after it hits exchanges

Hm, shame. Good to know though.

bump

>November 10, 2017
You could be rich, too, if you had a time machine like that user.

you go back to pol and stay there, low iq inbred