User I heard you're really into fitness

>user I heard you're really into fitness
>Show me your mile time, iron cross, planche, handstand pushup!!!
>What? You mean you only do a couple reps of squats 3 times a week according to the diatribes of an obese failed powerlifter named 'mike rippletoes' and are 20% bodyfat? And do no cardio? Doesn't sound very fit to me.

How do you rationalize this?

Why am I talking to a woman in the first place?

Can you pick up this Olympic bar?

No?

Oh that's a shame.

Take an ativan and pretend it's your mom.

>>user I heard you're really into fitness
Yeah, fitness dick in your mouth
>>Show me your mile time, iron cross, planche, handstand pushup!!!
Imma show you this *unzips dick*

You have a point. A large portion of this board would realize real quick they're pretty useless if they had to run a couple of miles.

I don't ss is a meme.

a large portion of world class marathoners would realize real quick they're pretty useless if they had to squat a couple of plates

>Squats are the epitome of fitness and athletic worth

No to be fit and athletic you actually need to do cardio. Those marathoners are highly specialized. There is no excuse not to improve every aspect of fitness and only lift weights. People lift because it's easy. Even an hour of hardcore lifting is nearly nothing to a 5k rowing or 5 mile run as far as fatigue.

I guess fat 400 pound powerlifters are the greatest athletes alive?? Lmaoooo you stupid faggot.

teach her about persistence hunting by following her 40km without rest

>Even an hour of hardcore lifting is nearly nothing to a 5k rowing or 5 mile run as far as fatigue.

Then you clearly haven't actually done "hardcore lifting"

protip: doing 8 exercises at 3x8 isn't hardcore you dumb dyel faggot

>defend marathoners by saying they're highly specialized
>shit on powerlifters for being highly specialized

Everyone on here is a 20% bodyfat nerd who thought he'd get fit one day. But instead of actually doing a lot of shit and dieting hard they decided to take the easy way out, a couple sets of squats and one set of deadlifts like 3 times a week according to some failed powerlifter from texas. They end up looking like shit from barely working out and are still fat and pathetic.

Essentially the Veeky Forums nerd goes from fapping to anime and playing shin megagay tensed to something almost as sedentary- a couple sets of squats with 5 minutes in between sets. Actually no, at least the videogames and jerking off required some moving around.

Anyone can lift for 30 minutes lmao. Shut this fucking board down and rename it to /skinnyfat nerds who only do squats and deadlifts and couldn't run a mile/

that's the thing about lifting. it gets harder and harder the stronger you are. it's really not possible for a weak lifter to lift "hard" even if he lifts the heaviest weights he can lift. non-lifters will never know what a really heavy squat workout feels like.

Lol what? I lift and can run a 5k easily. A 5k is the equivalent of arms and abs day at the gym. At least know what you're talkin. About when you try to make a point. Everyone in this thread is stupid. Usai Bolt and Michael Phelps could out lift half of /fit.

you're trying too hard, bro. and you're about 5 years too late.

>out lift half of /fit.
judging by the Veeky Forums census it's a lot more than half. most of Veeky Forums are dyel (very surprising, I know)

eh, I'm a DYEL 20% BF nerd who only runs distance
arms look like sticks

not everyone is a retarded lifter, some of us are retarded runners

at least I got +60 VO2 max ;_;

>Everyone on here is a 20% bodyfat nerd

damn user, projecting much? Show your body pls bb, I'll show you my >8% bf sculpted abs.

>race me faggot race me right now

Gets me every time

No. 99% of the people on this site are out of shape dyels

>5 years
seems like yesterday

>mile time

who the fuck only runs a mile
shit isn't even worth getting out of bed for

>only lifting or only running
Are you retarded?

She obviously can, though, if we're pretending it's OP pic talking

5ks are easy, you don't have to learn technique whatsoever, anyone can run a 5k not everyone can lift

>Who the fuck only runs a mile
It's about the time you do it in you spaz, it's like someone asking your 100m time and you say
>Who the fuck only runs 100m?!

Do you see how stupid you sound?

>iron cross
>planche
wut