Hey son...

>hey son, did I ever tell you about all the times that I injected my body with an ever increasing dose of random chemicals in order to create the stunning visage that you are currently feasting your eyes on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking prick

what a cunt lol

>THREE SCOOPS

Lolol just take Rich for what he is. He's not a role model but he has years and years of experience and tips to share. I honestly think he needs to be saved by our Lord Jesus Christ and maybe he could stop being such a hedonist

Rich is a bully, Jason was being retarded though, but Rich let him slap him back and they trained together afterwards so at least Rich did that...

>Jason was being retarded though
Isn't he retarded? Like legitimately retarded?

>Tell me all about how you look like a drug addict pumped full of protein.

I don't understand how this ever created any controversy. Not only had the guy totally deserved this he AGREED TO A SLAP FIGHT. Shit if I met an athlete or a bodybuilder I was a fan off I'd love a play fight and it'd be a great story. I have no fucking clue why everyone went all reddit over this.

Yes

Seriously Lord Vader is only seen as harmless because he's basically retarded. If he was intelligent in the least everyone would clearly see him for the sociopath he truly is. Don't pity this guy. He's never done a single thing to earn it.

Both retarded.

jesus christ this guy is so full of drugs that he's actually deforming, disgusting

Holy fuck what happened to the guy from Rammstein?

sara ruined him

epic xD

right ba-

put your elbows up Jason!

because Jason is literally a retard

M'lord has a number of mental disabilities, including not autism. After meeting piano he was pretty happy. The pisstroopers went on a rouge 66 against affluent harpsichord, and the oil man sent Janoy some t-shirts, preworkout, and became one of the few people to collab with him.

Sociopaths aren't usually smart tho. He may actually be one, but we'd never know without a proper diagnosis

God this guy is seriously ugly as fuck. Not his body but his face may be the worst thing I've ever seen

Rich is an example of how to use steroids correctly. He will live the maximum age of a steroid user, around 54

if you guys watch he's most recent upload you can see sara still in the mirror...no idea what rich is doing man

Sociopaths are typically retards, where psychopaths - essentially the same problem but genetic rather than developmental - tend to be intelligent.

>tfw ricardo piano will never be your dad and train you everyday to GET HUGE 4 SCOOPS c'mon...

What I don't get: Why is his head so big? It fits his body now but what about when he was younger? Before he got roided and huge? Did he used to have a disproportionally large head or did roids give him more head muscles too?

She's still a tripod, they are just on a "break"

HGH

hgh

Peds working as intended. It happens in football too

Yeah, he even has a candid video where he talks about HGH use and it's effects.
It's one of those honest videos that made him famous in the first place.

Is Jason an actual retard? Like Down Syndrome?

>jason was being retarded

He would be an amazing dad though, too bad he can't have kids, rich all in all is a pretty cool guy

He's ocd add and dyslexia, but he isn't autism
Retarded people can't do what he does

>sara will never be your mom

Poor bastard.
I knew something was up with him lately.

how does rich even have sex
doesn't he crush women with his weight

Yeah but that just makes them easier to fit in the blender after

gotta recover that protein he left in them huh

Sociopaths are impulsive, not necessarily stupid. All manner of people can become a sociopath

>tfw two lads asked if I was roiding when I walked back from the gym
Making it desu

Rich is a god

He's not literally retarded, but he's retarded, if you catch my drift.

C'MON SON GODDAMMIT

sad thing is he looked good like 2 years ago. not the look that I'd personally go for but he pulled off the "bad boy cool guy" look pretty well

he must've gotten a botched facelift

I feel like it's the eyebrows, fake contacts and hair he messed up and it makes him look weird

I don't get why, but I find this picture just hilarious, the way he's looking at his blender, like he can see the future, he looks sad, but also has the expression that he just cant wait to gulp down the contents in that blender.

yeah but his eyebrows didn't use to be that high. I think he definitely got plastic surgery

if you go to his channel and sort videos by oldest first there's some real non-ironic gold there. scroll past the really old videos and the mutant advertisements and there's like 2-3 pages of just real talk about HGH and steroids

Not downs... but he's certainly not operating at full capacity. He's like my brother in law. He drives a car, and has a home... but he's a 42 year old grocery bagger.

your sister married a 40 year old grocery bagger?

fuckin kek

Fuck, he actually did look good

>tfw 40 year old grocery baggers get more pussy than you

Top 10 anime fights

he already has a son

the divorce is fake, publicity stunt. his last video has him talking about the divorce, saying sara's in florida but sara's filming (check the mirror when he does vacuums)

>publicity stunt
for what?

nigga I dont know but sara's still filming his videos

he unironically walks like that?

gotta walk big to look big COME ON

just gonna leave this here

are these really from only 2 years ago?

he looks like he has aged at least 10 years

Who's he gonna have kids with?

He films his videos weeks or months before uploading...

>he looks like he has aged at least 10 years
Steroids fuck you up. The dude who plays Gregor from GoT is 27.

there's a girl in the mirror but even if it was sara that part could easily be filmed before the divorce. it's not unlike rich to combine footage shot up to 2 months ago after starting out with a newly filmed intro. I mean at the time of divorce he posted "new" videos for like 2-3 weeks and those were all filmed by sara a long time ago.

these two pics are from 3 years ago but they weren't the last ones where he looked like that I just picked some I remembered seeing

"I literally wish that this blender was a dick right now"

lmao is this guy actually wearing Gucci belts and basketball shorts?

And where the fuck is the natty anthem, Rich? FUCK

>mfw this thread

>How it feels to chew 5gum

He didn't do it for his face, he did all that shit for getting bigger.

Say about Rich whatever you want, he's strong and dedicated

What a fucking ass hole

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what is wrong with Genova?
its not just autism right? He seems dumb

Look mommy its hungry again. Ok bud put some more of these in the bowl.

Its his ex Chanel stupid imbecile

too many florida meals from his main man jonny fitness

>did I ever tell you about all the times that I injected my body with an ever increasing dose of random chemicals in order to create the stunning visage that you are currently feasting your eyes on?

Is Piano a witcher?

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

toppest of keks

he is letho irl

>talks about the divorce
>HURR DURR THAT VIDEO IS FROM BEFORE THE DIVORCE

TIME TRAVEL, COME ON

i'm ocd add dyslexia bro not autism, no haters it steaight piss, pceoutbye

M'potato is made retarded and dazed by the haldol injections his gains goblin kike mother makes him get, he has schizophrenia anyawy but he'd be way more lucid if it wasn't for m'jewess

>be 40 year old grocery bagger
>get married
>have sex

Tfw Im worse than a 40 year old grocery bagger

you do realize what a video editor is? and that the video he posted wasn't one continuous take?