How can I get a cute gymnast boyfriend?

How can I get a cute gymnast boyfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcolympics.com/news/arthur-nory-mariano-gymnast-simone-biles-calls-her-brazilian-boyfriend?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the guy who has a jerking off video online?

Link?

H-how did you know about that, user?
Are you gay or something-g?

is this achievable natty?

Yeah, caught my eye like a couple years (?) ago i think and i recently saw it was getting some more publicity due to the olympics.

Dude is QT AF.

>fit

Yup. Good genetics, good eating, lots of exercise, head start in lifting and sports around high school, constant activity, constant lifting. Pic related, it's me, exact same body type as him.

Wrestling for years, and practicing gymnastics for years around a ~60-80 kilo weight class have pretty similar end results.

anyone know how to make my selfies not turn sideways when I post them?

You don' t look anything like him LMAO

arms are literally 3 inches smaller

Are they?

how fucking tall are you? you look like 5'8 tops
not trying to be entirely rude

13.5-14 inch arms vs 17. Yeah they fucking are. Keep coping, natty tard

No offense taken. You're exactly right, I'm 5"7'-5"8'. Manlet status, but fuck it I lift.

Routine and diet?

If anything to consider, Arthur Mariano (OP's pic) is the same height as you.

>Pic related, it's me, exact same body type as him.

Yeah, but you're not as cute.
Crop the pictures before uploading them, they won't turn sideways.

kek delusional retards are my favorite breed

Funnily enough, I'm the exact same height as the olympic gymnist in OP... Arthur Nory is 5"7' kek

sauce on his arm size? Really doubt he's 17, but if he is it wouldn't surprise me. That's probably where his extra 10 lbs are on me.

I'm the same height, same build, same bf%, and 10 lbs lighter than Arthur is. Don't know why you think I look nothing like him.

Wake up 5 am, get dressed, gym with lifting buddy until 7:30, go home, make cup of french pressed coffee, egg, toast, ride my motorcycle to work and wage slave for 8 hours. Come home, eat either pre frozen salmon or steak/chicken, rice or salad. Broil down chicken or steak bones into a broth and have that instead sometimes.

Next post will have routine I do every week.

I'm asking because you're a good goal for me, even though I'm taller and look more disgusting.

Currently traing heavy bodyweight M/W/F with HIIT 5 days a week

lmao you don't even have half the muscle he has

Gymnasts have the best athletic bother, topping boulderers IMO
How do I achieve a gymnastic body without doing actual gymnastics?

I work out at least 5 days a week, sometimes 6.

I don't really have anything set in stone, but this is a pretty good summary of what I do.

D1.

Bench sets of 5 starting from plates, working up to plate and 25, then go for one reps up to two plates. Repeat for incline but not going up as high in weight. Generally trying to just keep increasing weight since I have a spotter.

Work grip machine with two plates, pull ups, and sprints in between sets. Wrap my hands and hit the punching bag for ~30 minutes afterwards, was really into pankration when I was in college.

D2

Arms

curl sets of 5x, 15 lbs up to 35 lbs increasing by 2.5-5 lbs each set.

Triceps, get a 15 lb weight, get on a straight bench, and do those extensions where you go from 90 degree angle to straight and hold it. 3x15

Then I work on tricep machine, usually doing sets of 3x15 at anywhere from 80-100 lbs.

Working grip in between, pull ups, working on shoulder extensions, and just general shit like that to get me sweating.

D3

Legs, work on presses, lunges, and various other machines, I've been doing incline squats. Usually pushing strength, trying to do a little more weight every couple weeks or so.

Leg day is when I start doing my exercises like clean and jerks, OHP, squats, and shit like that. Thinking of incorporating dead lift into this day, too. I might box a bit on leg day, tend to space those out once every two-three days for 30 minutes a day.

D4

Core exercises. Incline situps with weight, 35-45 lbs, leg ups, more pull ups, almost always use extra weight, like medicine balls with my partner for regular situps. Scissor kicks, etc. Really just slam yourself on these days, force yourself to do more or find a workout buddy who will force you to do more. Almost always box on core day,

D5 and 6 are just repeats of this all, sorry I really don't have a defined regiment, but that's basically all the exercises I go through. I almost always finish off a session with a dry sauna, too.

Wrestling, user. You can achieve a gymnastic tier body by wrestling. We're like the even gayer, less facially aesthetically pleasing version of gymnasts, but fuck if our bodies aren't the same.

Be Simon Biles
nbcolympics.com/news/arthur-nory-mariano-gymnast-simone-biles-calls-her-brazilian-boyfriend?

can i achieve the through turkish oil wrestling?

Basically the same thing as folk, user. You'll make it.

>Don't know why you think I look nothing like him
because he has ten pounds of muscle more than you

holy shit this is gay

yeah it's hot af

IDK man become a gymnast?

I'm 28 and just starting working out and I'm wondering if it's too late to become an olympic level gymnast.

jesus christ
are they pinning each other on the ground for forced handjobs?

>topless
>oiled up
>cock and ass being fondled
>head being pushed down
Holy shit that wemb hits all of my switches

wrestlers are not as flexible as a gymnast, nor do they even come close to comparing to the shoulders strength of a gymnast

Check out them sweet pants

Turkish must have some crazy repressed gay tendencies

or federico devito

I'd say that there's a lot of high functioning autists in the world who lead full, rich, lives, but you're not one of them. Good luck in life, user.

crop them slightly

it's manly, user. It's a celebration of masculinity.

>I'm 28
>I'm wondering if it's too late to become an olympic level gymnast

>tfw I will always be ugly and never able to get a good looking bf
I've accepted it by now. Some people have to be ugly so that others can be attractive. I guess I was one of them.

Post pics and I'll give motivation no matter what. With a shit tier attitude like that nothing's possible. Get a grip, user. We're all gonna make it.

I know lots of beautiful guys with ugly boyfriends desu, don't give up hope user.
Having a fat cock or a fat bank account helps.

Honestly, looks aren't everything.
They sure help, but like says there's other options. Good body, good dick size, lots of money, and good old fashion personality go a long way.
One of my old friends was the ugliest mother fucker you've ever seen, and super short (5 foot tops), but he pulled chicks all the time because he was hilarious and had a great body

this is the most backhanded of all backhanded compliments ever, but this is true
if you have a nice j00cy cock I'll suck the ever living shit out of it

OP here. I have to agree with everyone else that you don't really look like Arthur, but even then you're cute so id totally be fine with having sex with you.