My gf just made herself that kind of friend. You know what kind, the kind she doesn't want you to worry about...

My gf just made herself that kind of friend. You know what kind, the kind she doesn't want you to worry about. How do I make her stop talking to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk0BOK0EDFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbh, when we break up, I know where she's going to get dick from first

I need Veeky Forums to tell me how to handle a real bitch

Fucking a Veeky Forums don't let me down. I'm goind to sleep now so I won't answer any replies. Need your help.

If she acts different then break up with her.

sleep with her sister stupid pussy

different?
how different?

Just make sure that her acting differently isn't because you're acting differently. You may not even realize you are, or it could only take a snide sarcastic comment to start a fight about you not trusting her.

Find out where the guy is then go up and beat the shit out of him. Then say dont talk to my gf.

You will get rid of your rival a d your gf will want to fuck you

But i bet your dad never taught you hiw to fight

refer to
There's no real guideline. Just go for whatever you feel.

yeah well that's basicly just what i want to do, i want to know what the fuck is upwhen she doesn't want me to look at her screen when she's texting him

Just break up bro. It's over. Better to feel now than to let this relationship live long enough to see yourself become a cuck.

she pisses me the fuck off so i really want to flat out have an arguement with her

Get one of those friends as well. And when she starts tripping aboy you two then you know if shes banging this dude or not.

You're clearly more invested in her than she is in you. You probably already lost her brah. Don't freak out on her or anything just move on. you don't have to breakup just start distancing yourself from her who knows she might chase you giving you that validation you need.

If you are the type of guy that is insecure enough to worry about her fucking somebody else then she is going to fuck somebody else.

Break up with her and spend some time on yourself to become a real man.

thanks dude, that's probably the best i can do for now

Eh, either man up and force a reaction ornpreemptive break up.

Or you threaten him secretly and tell him if he texts or calls her again you'll end his life or some thing creative.

Okay now that you've said that you should distance yourself from her. Start moving on now so it hurts less later.

Beat him up men respect dominance

should i bother telling her that she seems like she's distancing herslef from me? cause since i got back from vacation she almost never invites me to any stuff. i have to arrange 90% of our meet ups.

>she doesn't want you to worry about
not for your sake, for her sake so that she can minimize the chances of getting caught fucking you over.

you will know if she is getting the dick if she starts getting more argumentative or distant with you. chicks never want to be responsible for everything, instead she will do whatever she can to make you end it so that she is in the right.

the other possibility is that she's testing to see if you care about her. instead of getting whipped, some guys provide too little emotional support which is something that they need too otherwise they get it from somewhere else... which will eventually evolve into other unsavory things if not properly dealt with.

he's a tryhard at karate, 4 inches taller than me, and 5 years older than me

>OP is insecure

Thats the point, I trust her to be herself, but to "not worry about it" is suicide since she's telling you not to care. I care enough to basically ensure you dont fucking use my gf or ruin my relationship just for your own gain. If I'm some fuckboy maybe I deserve it, I'm pretty confident I'm not though.

You want my really real advice?

go ahead nigga

What the fuck

It sounds like
is right, right now

Dont do this Opie. When this one cat did that shit too me I kept talking to his girl, sent her a dick pic and when he called me again saying he was going to kill me I told him I'll give him the chance and would fight him one on one.

Instead me and my 4 friends met up with him and jumped him. I put his front teeth in his own pocket bro. Don't do this. Some people take it very seriously if you threaten them, especially over something as petty as pussy.

No, not at all.
Somebody else please?

sounds like she's looking to trade up, and the fact that she's shaking your cage is evidence that this is true

this is female nature, that behavior has been deeply ingrained in their brains since the days of the cavemen.

Nah I was that 'that guy' op. Oi man don't worry about it. She's just using him to get attention she can't get from you. Plus it feels good cause it's kinda bad

But she'll never fuck him man, not unless she's a dirty whore lmao! Ayyo!

How old are you OP?

You have any female friends?

This.

almost old enough to be posting
not many, really, stopped talking to many of them

OP here,
what is the safest way to check her messages with him to make sure she's not being too friendly with him, WITHOUT looking so insecure.

you're freaking out m8

either confront her about it or see how it pans out and if you feel anything fishy is going on

dude ur a fucking massive faggot, Seriously theres no way someone could consider themselves a man after doing that

How come you decided he is this kind of a friend, you're probably just paranoid

Don't tell her that she's distancing herself from you because that puts your emotions as her responsability. If you absolutely need to tell her something then be a man about it and tell it like it is "I feel insecure about your relationship with this guy, I am scared of being hurt and it's really messing with me." if she loves she, (which is doubtful) then she will understand and stop talking to the guy (not likely again) if she doesn't then you had the balls to be vulnerable and you can begin to have some closure. you'll be ok OP we're all here for you brah.

fuck this looks really bad. thank you guys anyway.
why did i get attached to her. FUUUUCK my dudes

thanks buddy, yeah i'm pretty sure its all just introspection from me since not many of my friends are in town and hers are.

I'm just going to assume you're 18 then. In which case relationships at that age literally do not matter in the long run and you should not feel any obligation to stay with her.

Judging how you said you have to initiate times you spend together I'm assuming you both live with your parents. Her going after a guy 5 years older than you is frankly not surprising. They have jobs, money, and can buy alcohol. When I graduated high school I saw lots of girls getting married to guys in their mid 20s and having kids.

Be prepared to leave her, and understand you'll find many more girls in college/adult life. The fact that she is straight up denying you any insight into their friendship shows me she's hiding something and you're honestly better off not knowing and moving on.

This is dindu tier behaviour. Disgraceful.

THIS
take his advice OP its the best in this thread by far..

Id also like to ask what the fuck is wrong with this guy no ones that much of a cunt

thank you guys a fuckton, i'm going to see this thread tomorrow in the archives. i'm gonna pass out now.

>meet girls on tindr, 2 dates maximum. Give them the D.
>usually the best fuck of their life (really curved dick, and 7x6)
>DENNIS system them out
>follow them on snapchat, instagram. Occasionally comment on them and compliment then, and then stop. reply weeks later saying I was busy flying for work
>repeat until they get a boyfriend
>message them saying Im going to be on vacation for a while and would love to take them out somewhere or retreat to SF, SD or a concert
>they usually do it
>every boyfriend theyve left on was always a bernie nu-male cuck
just making more numales kill themselves m8s, doing gods work

Calling someone saying I'm gunna put a bullet in you and your mother's head and then showing up without a gun to put a bullet in my head with is retard tier behavior.

LMAO this faggot behaviour is why the white race has fallen

But you asked him for a 1v1 fight, The bitched out like a little faggot baby and gang bang'd him with all ur homo bros. Does that sound like somthing a man would do no.. its somthing a little pussy bitch would do

>if you don't stop talking to my girl Im going to kill you
>okay bro
>I'm going to kill you and your mother I told you not to fuck with me
>kek okay bro do it
>doesn't do it.

Sorry. This is what every alpha male in history has done. From the Huns to the Khans to the Romans and Americans. I'm not fighting fair especially of you say your intention is to kill me kek. If you talk shit you get hit.

cus the blacks be killing us in unfair fights?

Look man, you're in a high school relationship and she's getting baited by a 23 year old dude, that shit rarely has the guts to go the distance, plus this guy has the appeal of the older dude. It's a tough pill to swallow, but women are naive as fuck at that age, even if you guys break up, this dude will probably pork her for a bit as the rebound and then dip, he doesn't go for chicks in his age range because he either can't compete or he's out of a long-term relationship and scoping the easy pussy. Chances are they met on Tinder or at work, either way, I hate to burst your bubble bro, go to the gym and lift the pain away once the deed is done, perhaps go on a bender for a bit too, that kinda helps.

This is advice from an emotionally mature man. This is what you should do.
Being a man does not mean being a hardass with no feelings that beats the shit out of anyone.
It means having the balls to be honest with yourself (about why you are feeling these things) and honest with her.
Be upfront and serious about it, stay calm and lay out your thoughts and feelings.

start talking to a girl.. and tell her not to worry about this friend of yours... show her how little she means to you. bitches want what they cant have and usually get jealous when theres another girl in the picture.

Speaking from past experience, draw the line in the sand right now. Don't make a huge deal out of it, don't threaten the guy or anything stupid like that.

Be a man, tell your girl that this is unacceptable and if she's serious about the relationship she'll make you the priority here. If she doesn't, just move on. That's it. Even if she does drop him, it's still a red flag.

>Instead me and my 4 friends met up with him and jumped him

You absolute nigger.

my girlfriend has moved cities to continue her ballet work and has never done any of this, if anything she has become more serious about our relationship and doesn't go out to clubs or bars.

you may have fucked up m9

/thread, this is sage advice, remember this for the future OP.

Seriously did u just compare you are and friends gang raping a poor dude like 6v1 to the Roman empire and the Huns. How fucking unstable are you dude.

Kick the shit outta him urself next time u faggot thats what a man would do, what you did was be a little girl crying to her dad beacuse someone was mean to her thats what your actions are comparable to

fucking end it now, man i swear if mine did that its over that same second, and were together for 4 years. there is no reason to hide it if they are just friends, my gf and i were friends too before we hooked up

This is the harsh truth. It's already over OP.

Holy fuck man on the real these threads upset me to know end, I've been there man I've been there. Reading these stories makes me relive those experiences.

Fucking sorry OP, this is a lame ass reality of life.

start listening to this to ease the pain
youtube.com/watch?v=tk0BOK0EDFE

>Tfw GF and I broke up 8 months ago
>Tfw 3.5 years down the drain
>Now I understand all these threads from back in the day

She's a lesbian now though, which is strange, but we still talk from time to time and its pretty bro-like desu, but still, it sucks when you think you found the one.

Tell her to not talk to him you are a jealous /fitizen/ like all other guys. Of she causes a stink tell her its ok if she wants to but you guys are done then. Easy.

The best way is to just lay it out there tell her to stop be reasonable. Tell her your sorry she can have all the girlfriends she wanta but if she doesnt give her the 1 2 double duece.

doing this will expedite the cheating process

you are telling her lizard brain that the potential suitor is of high enough value to the point of threatening your position as her current mate.

this is reckless faggotry, OP needs to ACT and not talk about his emotions. this isn't about chest beating alpha-male crap, you are admitting a gaping hole in your defence to her and women are hardwired to be repulsed by it. she will run into the arms of what she perceives to be a stronger man.. until it happens again to the next guy

I don't know how you guys still talk to your exs man shit blows my mind. After Im done with a chick im done with a chick.

Feel like if things end sour on my end, like my last chick left me because i didnt have a car at the time (very srs) I just feel like Im betrayed as fedora as that sounds.

Im a super reserved, stand off kinda autismo so to be able to share intimate moments with someone is a rarity for me. So, like you said, all those years down the drain; its insane.

Cant do it mane, havent had a girl in 2 years now because of it. They always end up leaving for a dude with nicer things, its fucking strange.

Sounds like she found a real man

how tall is he?

I agree completely it would be better if he didn't have these emotions. since you know the female brain so well you must know how good they are at identifying fake confidence. He is not expressing his emotions for her, he is doing for himself.

That's a huge red flag. Call her out on it and demand to read her texts, email, facebook, and other relevant social media. If she says she deleted them then you can get the texts at least from the phone company (I think double check that) so that's no excuse. If she won't let you/tries to redirect this into being your fault for not trusting her, that's a huge red flag. Prepare to leave her ASAP because she's either planning to or already has cheated and doesn't want you to find out.

It's fairly normal to befriend the opposite sex at some point with boundaries, but her behavior is not healthy. She is most definitely at least entertaining the idea of fucking this dude and is all flirty and intimate in texts if she won't let you read it. If they were normal texts, she'd let you see them. But really, no gf should text another man in your presence, and it sure as hell shouldn't be more than she texts you.

Not that asshole, but why would you expect a fair fight if you tell someone you're going to kill them with a gun? Even if he says let's 1v1 it , why would he have reason to believe that douche would stick to his word?

Also OP, you're not a man until you've been cheated on and have spoke at your parents funeral without crying. We all go through it. Just relax, enjoy her company as much as you can, and prepare for the worst.

What a fucking coward. If you and your ape buddies tried that with me I'd blow your brains out.

Can you kill him and make it look natty?

Just broke up with girlfriend of over 3 years last night. First real relationship too. Feels bad man, but you know what? Shit happens, that's life. We're still good friends.

I mean I don't really know much about this, but I figure if you go on and be happy with your life then you won't care anymore, plus that's probably the best chance you have of her wanting to be with you again.

Why'd you guys split?

If it feels wrong right here
>Pointing to your gut
Or here
>Pointing to your heart
It usually isn't right

Maybe you didn't notice all of the subtle signs.
>The body language betraying her discomfort about a subject (the guy or her loyalty)
>The odd verbal and syntax cues the indicated she was trying to snake her way around a particular thing she was saying, as if she was trying to be "technically correct" about something, but her brain wasn't quick enough to say it perfectly
>She texts, calls, or talks to you with less frequency or enthusiasm

You didn't notice this....
>But your brain did

Your gut, your heart...your intuition, that is what will tell you when it's wrong.

It is the fail-safe of the soul for times when our naivety, trust, or unrealistic hopes compromise the integrity of our ability to be honest with ourselves.

Right now your intuition is speaking.
>Something she said.
>The way she said it.
>The way she has been acting.
>The way she has been treating you.

Something disturbed you, and you can't put your finger on it.

Like the tickle in your nose before the sneeze you feel it. Unsatisfied, and unsure if the sneeze will really come (sometimes it doesn't)

Trust your gut on this one.
I let my girl know straight up that guys and girls cannot be platonic friends. Either the guy is trying to smash, or the girl is.

Don't make yourself a victim.

You wouldn't happen to be of sub-Saharan African descent, would you?

So in the event that I had met him one and one and he was a man of his word and put a bullet in my head where would I be? Not shit posting on Veeky Forums thats for sure.
I live in Miami, a city in a state known for lax gun laws. If someone e says they're going to shoot you here , there's a possibility they might actually shoot you.

If he had said dude you keep talking to my girl I don't appreciate that I would be like no problem dude. He texted me and said idk wtf your problem is but I'll kill you if you keep talking to my girl so I kept talking to his girl and he said nigga I'll kill you and I said alright faggot let's do it and guess what he did? Cover his head like a pussy without the pistol he said he had and got his teeth kicked in. You know what I told him after I gave him his teeth back? Next time I keep the teeth.

A man you say? A man doesn't tell another man he will kill him under any circumstances unless he's prepared to do it. Unfortunately in this era of teens growing up on the internet they think there are no consequences for their actions . there are.

Both in school, didn't get to see each other as much as we would have liked (same uni, just really busy). Just started growing apart over the past year.

it's ok to have these feelings, we're not robots. that doesn't mean you always admit them though, that can be disastrous. you don't walk into your boss's office and puke all about how hard the work is and how scared you are of the deadlines. even if you are honest, you get marked for replacement. it seems like many men these days are raised to believe that is acceptable behavior.

I think what needs to be done is to trash this sinking boat and learn from it. OP can develop himself so that the confidence doesn't have to be faked and so that he can remain calm and composed even in the face of shit like this should it happen again. this too shall pass.

from reading OP's posts I can smell the insecurity, I can't imagine what the gf's woman brain smells.. and that's probably why she's shopping for a new guy. that needs to be fixed for next time

you forgot about the third option where (you)'re both fucking faggots

OP, since you are young as fuck you are not likely to accept what I have to say, but hear me out.

Bitches are fucking cuck machines. Prime Mike Tyson got cucked, why wouldn't an average Joe? That being said, ultimately you can't control who your girl fucks. You just can't. If she wants to cheat, she will find a way. End of story.

You are young, people your age shouldn't be pushing too hard for serious relationships. Just enjoy her company, and have a good time. Your heart will be broken down the road many, many times, but teenage love is still beautiful. It's a good thing you are not missing out.

All in all, don't stress over this too much, it just not worth it. Concentrate on your studies and lifting, so you can slay bitches at uni.

I wouldn't have written this blog if I had read these two posts beforehand. That shit is completely unacceptable and unsalvageable
Honestly, lmao but a bit fucked up. I'd be more mad at the girl than the guy. She was the one breaking loyalty.

Smart man.

My now ex did the same thing two months ago, OP.

Found the pictures and texts one day when she left her Facebook open.

The shit I did for that stupid cunt. Wasted my fucking time. Fucking bitch.

Run, OP. Get the fuck outta there ASAP.

>translation: mah exgurl wants that strange uni D

You know I've never thought about it like that. Shit man. I need to change my ways. I've already been to jail a few times.

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts?

Break up with her. There are other much better girls.

she's already gone. even if she hasn't fucked him yet she's already made the decision at the very least subconsciously. even if things go south with that guy she'll find another one

>get Veeky Forums a year or two ago
>get first gf, was kv
>tell her 6 months in about that I was a virgin
>says she's been with 4 other guys before
>don't really care
>she really cares, feels bad I'm her first
>asks if I want a threesome with her friend (qt)
>tell her I'm not dumb enough to fall for that trap laughingly
>she's serious
>actually sets up the threesome, we fug
>she wants to do it again with another girl

is my gf a cuck? what the fuck is this

There is no such thing as a female cuck. Bitches will share high value men all day every day over a faithful loser.
Or you're just plain lucky.

>6 months in
>haven't had sex or even talked about it

What? Maybe she's fucking other guys and you're so turbo autistic that you think you're in a relationship when you're not. Regardless, she likes you enough to keep you around and keep you happy so you're in a good place. Don't worry about it.

You have been blessed, faggot.

She will eventually flip this on you though, guaranteed. You will either A) Fuck her woth another dude or B) Get dumped

Enjoy the ride my nigga hope you havent arrived in feely town.

This times a million. Women would rather share an alpha than settle for a faithful beta.

Ohpee, Listen:

If a girl ever makes you feel like she's not into you, or that you have to put in all the effort, or in any way makes you feel insecure and bad about yourself, MOVE THE FUCK ON.

Not after the weekend, not after this next text, right fucking now.

There are too many other possibilities out there for you to be clinging to someone who doesn't make your life feel like the sun is constantly rising on your balls and its warmth giving you tender little kisses on your boys, metaphorically.

This applies to you especially because you are young, and at a point where chicks (even the loyal ones... especially the loyal ones) are going to enter into experimental, "this doesn't count 'cause college," slut-mongering mode.

Don't be like me OP, please, for all of us, don't settle down with someone who doesn't give you their all. She ain't worth it.

I hate that, it's a no win situation. Either you say something, then she gets mad at you for being jealous, not trusting her, controlling, etc. And if you don't say anything, soon she's fucking him. Happened to me

Different meaning
>Is she starting to tell you she's going out with friends all the time?
>Is she texting someone constantly?
>Does she tell you anything about him or is she secretive?
>Does she confide personal information with him and vice versa more and more?

we did fuck pretty quickly actually, I just never told her I was a virgin when we first had sex until 6 months into the relationship

>all these wannabe alphas in this thread that fight over a girl
>muh direspect
>muh honor

Literally kys you betas, even the /r9k/ khvs are more respectable than you guys

Also use the dread game on her OP. Go thermonuclear if you think the relationship is over and you've checked out emotionally