Will people look down on me for dating a girl with this body type?

Will people look down on me for dating a girl with this body type?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4Wqm_zhIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People will look down on you for anything they can. Do whatever the fuck you want too.

I suggest you knight her with a solid americium dildo.
Then, everyone will know she is special to you, and call her Sir.

>People will look down on you for anything they can. Do whatever the fuck you want too.
This is probably the best thing posted on Veeky Forums this year.

The girl I'm interested in dating has a body like that, some times a bit bigger, some times a bit smaller.

She had a hard time losing weight due to having PKD.

Should I still date her bros? I love her personality and we are great together. Hell I love her body as it is, but I don't want people to think less of me for being a chad without a Stacy.

People will look down on you for everything if it goes against what they would do. If you're feeling it and she makes you happy, go for it.

Not the best, but the realist

>but I don't want people to think less of me for being a chad without a Stacy.

>Caring what other people think about your choice in girlfriend

Bru, if you care about what other people think about you you're doing life wrong.

That body is heavily photoshoped. A woman that fat is disgusting, smelly, and they usually are shity as a person.

fuck ya man. best advice ive ever heard from fit.

side note, id absolutely date a chick that thicccc

Larger girls eat more and fart more. If you are into beefy oil-farts, that's your girl OP.

>stands on scale every morning and whines about weight
>gets dressed and complains about plus size fits
>walks to car, complains about knee pain
>gets to work and sits and snacks for 8hr
>gets home and sits and snacks for the next 8hr

This is your life on fat girls.

if you love her body you should stay with her. post pics though just to be sure.

Don't worry about what others think.

Be a man.

Honestly you're better off starting with a fatty or two and moving on to hotter girls than you are holding out for that first skinny one.

I hope so

I dated one Stacy,got cheated on while I was away for 9 months doing army shit.

Fucked 30 women in the 8 months since and promised myself I'd never date, but this girl seems different.
We have the same taste in music and movies (silent films and early horror) and shes redpilled

>caring what others think
>making it
pick one.

looks like hannibal burres

>Veeky Forums
>having a gf

Wow, I can't believe you've done it again, Veeky Forums. You've managed to lower the bar even moreso than it already was.

Great work, fat acceptance movement. You seem to have won this round.

I'm crying

Why do you want a girl like that

she makes him happy

Yes. Also because she's probably a lot uglier than that.

People will look down on you for being a validation seeking faggot, not for liking fat girls.

Nah. We're Fat Fetishists. We do not share the Fat Acceptance Movement's goals and ideology.

>tfw you realize the body acceptance movement is a marketing scheme to get big women to buy stupid sexy shit.

no complaints here brahs

Kek, classic Veeky Forums

>I'm really genuinely in love with my girlfriend, but she's a little fat sometimes. I think I should break up with her

She's a qt, damn

>date girl, get cheated on, loose girl
Or
>Fuck girl after girl, enjoy your youth
Pick one Veeky Forums

You like what you like. I like it more now that she lost weight and still maintains a good degree of thickness. She was too big before, but now she makes me thirsty as hell.

The people's champion.

Date the girl. Quake her pants. Treat her right.

>tfw contouring gives the illusion of cheekbones you'd normally only see in someone with a low bf%
Man, I sure do love make-up.

This

>He's dating a 2? Hahahaha, what a loser
>He's dating a 4? Hahahaha, what a loser
>He's dating a 6? Hahahaha, that's what he settled for?
>He's dating an 8? Hahahaha, he couldn't get a 10
>He's dating a 10? Hahahaha, he can't be happy with someone less beautiful than her

More like

>He's dating a 10? Hahahaha she's also dating his neighbor and his brother.

It's all about the face user

Thick as fuck

But why

do you think she feels trapped?

she could be a legit 10/10 but her career is built on being plus size
not only is regular modeling more competitive, but the fat community would turn on her in a second

Nah, she probably enjoys binging to make weight before a match.

Yeah, look at what happened to the porker from ghostbusters.

> Grill
> Redpill

Pls niggah, pick one

She reminds me of a less gay Milo senpai

>>Fuck girl after girl, enjoy your youth
I pick this one, when does the first girl arrive?

Thick like oatmeal

Eat your oatmeal user

>Should I still date her bros?

Are her bros thick

God I want to see her a large pizza. The Thick sky is the only way to fly.

if she has tits and face like that they wont

>finding a girl with that lack of face fat despite all that bodyfat

good fucking luck

Actually there is such a thing as facial exercises. You just put your hands to your face's various areas, and force the muscles of your face to work harder as a result. Though in my opinion, it's easier to do said exercises with firm narrow gloves on (gives you a much better grip).

A big woman could gradually firm up her face in such a manner, while retaining the Thick elsewhere.

>spot reduction
>facial spot reduction

bad news user,

She was shot for approaching an infant in a zoo.

Sad.

nvm them that's a great babymaker

Lmao is this bait?? You want to date a nigger, seriously?

LEX GENERALIS
PRIMUM POST
OPTIMUS POST

I beg to differ. Body is just as important.

>That'samanbaby.jpg
I'm Irish and even I think that ass is pathetic.

Jesus christ that looks like a body of a prepubescent boy.

If you're actually attracted to her then I don't see why not. I wouldn't do it because I find her repulsive physically and mentally because I hate people without self-control.

That's just a random picture though. Now Hollywood on the other hand...

That ass sure is.

she seems sweet man congrats :)

Are you fucking retarded?

>Good Personality
>Attractive to you
>won't date her because your friends won't find her attractive

Don't be such a faggot. Your friends won't be the one fucking her anyway.

The moment I saw that picture I caught myself loudly saying AWWwwww.

AWWWWWW
Just
Awwww, that is a shame. A sad sad shame.

I can't tell what Im more awe of, the fact that this motivated me or the fact that someone in the age group of 12-16 motivated me, a 45 year old.

such a shame.

B R E H
R
E
H

If she has that body type and has a face as good as that you'll be fine. Some of the most alpha guys I know are married to women like that ffs. If you are a sound enough guy, confident enough in yourself it should matter at all what people think.

Go for it bro. My biggest regrets in life revolve around giving too much of a fuck what other people think and missing chances to be with some girls I was crazy about because I blew them off in similar circumstance. You'll regret it if you don't bro, trust me. And that's worse than some faggot thinking your girl isn't good enough.

yes, unless she's a thicc athlete

This is the most sensible thing I've ever seen on this cesspool of a board

I dunno are you happy?

Some people will laugh at you, some won't care, some will be proud that you had the balls to go with a fatter woman, who cares.

It's better to have a woman you truly like than getting one who you won't even be attracted to, just to please some random people.

But do I get to play with her boobs and squeeze her ass and thighs?

Because I could deal with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4Wqm_zhIY

>asks for rides to the Dress Barn
>asks why you hate yourself and exercise so much instead of spending time with her
>asks why you keep such terrible food
>asks why you never make enough food
>has a nasty complexion, rolls, and cottage cheese legs outside of edited photos
>eats constantly
>is lazy in all areas, not just health
>complains about fat shaming
>never shuts up about how revolutionary plus size models and Amy Shumer are

You fatty fuckers are in for a rough couple of months

W O R T H I T
O
R
T
H

I
T

I've dated two fat girls. Not Ham planets but like OP pic.

They didn't complain daily about their weight but sometimes did mention it. I'm talking about once or twice every 3 months or so.

Compare that to my current fit gf who has put one probably 2lbs in the last week she has been mentioning it a couple of times a day and blaming me for lack of sleep due to us fucking constantly.

Fat gf's loved food, loved to eat but not to excess like you would imagine. Would always eat less than me and often give me food they couldn't finish because they wanted to support my muscle growth/ weight gain.

Never complained about joint pain. Were some what physically active i.e walking/running.

>that zoom out

If you wouldn't hit that, something's wrong with you.

Shit I'm gay and I'd still hit that (but I like chubby dudes too so whatever)

life is not fair

Dated a thick-ass gal like this that did hammer throw competitively. Sometimes you crave that glorious ass, ain't nothing wrong with it.

fpbp

looool you guys are all betas

>dat high test

IMAGINE

They will look down on you for caring.

This is the body type Hollywood should promote, not the gross stick figures.

>tattoo
>fat
>stretchmarks
>coalburner
Masculine facial aesthetics tho.

I think a lot of fatties like to look up to this chic and think that they're like that when in reality, the only reason she's even famous is because of her bodies ability to store fat that doesn't make her look horrible plus the face. Which is not the norm at all. For everyone of her there's 500 of fatties who look disgusting.

She's only famous because she's a certain type of "fattie"

Never gonna happen as long as the boomers are in charge. They like their women rail thin, almost pre-teen like.

It'll take time to bring down the anorexic tyranny.

We should put more Thick characters in popular culture.

I don't think popular culture is the reason for that though. Has more to do with the fucked up beauty standards from the fashion and modelling industry and how they poison everything surrounding them.

I mean, give a bunch of artists the creative freedom to create a hot milf, and this is what you'll get. Basically something that screams fertility.

Wrong WEBM.

>thicc athlete
Most boner fueled thing out there

Thin is A E S T H E T I C

Simple as that.

Sauce

Hate that she signs with disappointment.

Elastigirl, your ass is hot. You're Thick, though I wish you were a bit thicker.

Went home with a plus sized model over the weekend. I'm not into big girls really, was just doing it to get my dick wet.

If you're into girls like that seems you've got dating on easy mode.