News Trash

youtube.com/watch?v=C82aFCq_9F8

Heres what they say about david laid a young youtuber as always here comes the cringe

specially check the comments senpai

David laid is the only fitness person I subscribe to. He seems like a generally nice person.

>says the guy with the MS13 avatar

that's what happens when your inspiration comes from being bullied as a child. when you earn the respect, you tend to stay humble about it

You mean genuinely

Looking aestethic as fuck

Holy shit that archonlith guy in the comments is a fucking retard Jesus Christ

this video is making training religiously, and being committed to the end goal as an actual condition.

We train to reach our peak, as long as you take proper care of your body and don't 'overtrain' no amount is too much.

I feel I understand the news segments' message, but I feel it will be misconstrued to the everyman as giving them an excuse to be lazy and skip out on their training programming.

You have to work to succeed, and at the end of the day that is the only truth.

I fucking hate reporters and take all major events that news outlets report at face value

>6 hours a day

Was just thinking that

Who /jelly/ here?
I want to look like David Laid so much. Not just the body. The face, hair and everything. Im even jelly of his voice.

Boy oh boy David looks like shit in that interview, totally different from every picture of him out there

That shit goes too far for me, I keep my workouts between 30-60 minutes. Anything more seems counter-effective. At the same time I want more muscle and look at myself in the mirror like I'm a stick. I am a stick though, so it's okay.

>I-its not taking over my life I promise
>spends six hours a day in the gym

Hes really not that big. He uses pump/good lighting and a bit of adobe for his pics. Whats amazing about him is how wide his shoulders are and how thin his waist is.

>Not wanting to leave humanity behind.

>spends 6+ hours a day in school
>I-its not taking over my life I promise

If you watched david's vlogs you'd know he's usually only in the gym for 1-2 hours and trains 4 days / week.

He probably did that once or twice before and they are using it to push the agenda of their story.

And there is nothing wrong with exercising so much. People spend 12 hours a day doing farm work, people spend hours upon hours running marathons and swimming crazy distances. People spend days at sea. People spend hour upon hours doing all kinds of activities. Working out is hardly a harmful activity to enjoy doing. It doesn't impact other aspects of his life or his mentality negatively.

Exactly, by looking at the pictures i always said he had to be on gear but i can totally believe he's natty now

40min? brosplit?

how do you do it
me and my pal switched to a brosplit just to save time and still need more than 90 minutes

He pulls 600 at 18 tho... idk man.

I pulled that after 6 months in the gym.

>trains 6 hours a day
>eats 5000 calories per day
no wonder fucking non lifting dyels have no idea about lifting when they are being brainwashed with this shit

6 HOUR WORKOUT

C'MON