My 18 year old gf told me she's

My 18 year old gf told me she's
>made out with 7 guys
>blown 2
>fucked 2

I'm sure it's twice as many. Thought I loved her, but the thought of a dozen guys with their tongue down her throat has made me think of her as a whore. Downgraded to fwb. Right call bros, or not.

She rode the cock carasol and now wants to. E with me forever until she fucks another rando

Well are you included in the 2 guys she has fucked?

desu that's not all that much when I was 18 I had fucked more than 4 chicks

if you're expecting to find some pure virgin you'll die alone. That really doesn't tell at all if she's a whore or not

> cock carousel
> seven
Idiot
You would have done the same thing of you had the chance. Stop wasting trips

One of the dumbest posts ive ever seen from one of the dumbest people i can imagine

You made the right call OP, fuck that stupid slut. If she's not at your house right now, you can bet she's taking a load of nigger sperm down her throat as we speak.

She is bc she's a useless whore. She had her chads and now I'm the sweet nice guy

this isn't fitness

Right call

call it quits man. take it from me, I've been cucked harder than anyone and have 3 kids to show for it. Lift hard and make that bitch eat shit knowing what she gave up.

The actual numbers are 3 times that I guarantee you.

You people. So insecure you literally instantly feel inferior to any man any woman has ever been with. God the people on this board in particular are pathetic.

Yea, it's time to get threesomes with her friends and never think about this relationship as something that will become a marriage again.

it was for her

That's not a lot at all.
>Talking to an ex, catching up on life for no real reason
>Says I was her 2nd and now shes up to 23 or some shit
>It's been 3 years
absolutely disgusting

I want a pure relationship where we slowly move to hugging, handholding, kissing, making out, groping, mutual masturbation, and finally sex over a long period of time. This hookup culture is disgusting as fuck. Everyone just sleeps around with everyone. Feelings are hardly a thing, real love doesn't mean shit anymore.

Society as a whole is moving towards degeneracy.

kek

Cuck

>gf told me she slept with 2 guys ever
>told her she was number 6

don't know why I said that out loud desu

fitness-dick-in-er-mouth?

>want same thing
>meet girl at party
>we both just kinda fuck
>both virgins before
>tfw ruined my idea of losing it to someone I actually knew
>but also tfw qt gf now
It's an abstract kind of feel.

ride that booty then pass her on to the next guy famalam, keep the carousel turning and enjoy the decline

reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration

It's not even a generation thing. I don't want to live in other generations because I absolutely love technology and not dying from random shit or being drafted in to a war.

That doesn't mean we aren't moving to degeneracy and that society as a whole (in 1st world countries) is just a hookup culture now.

Lmaoing at this post kys

Checked, also what about anal? Has she ever taken a cock up the ass? If not you could bust that cherry and feel a little better about being with a disgusting whore.

Wtf...

am i on Veeky Forums?

or did I accidentally enter a thread on /Christian/ ???

or am i falling for massive bait?

Feels good to be Christian desu

Shame there are roastie harlots who claim to be christian