No kyber network threds?? Where are we at? Why its tanking so hard

No kyber network threds?? Where are we at? Why its tanking so hard

No product in months or EVEN years. What else do you wanna know about this project?

What does the token do?

for now is accumulation phase. There was no opportunity for whales to buy in. Expect them to form at this stage.

nothing personnel kid

it's a token to easily liquidize your crypto assets
and it decentralizes exchanges, eventually kyber will release their own exchange
I'm pretty excited about it but will not buy until this tank is showing signs of slowing down

I'm pretty fucking behind on KNC, will it ever rise again? I dont wanna sell at this fucking loss

>Roadmap:
>Q1 2018: First mainnet launch, support trading >tokens and ETH
>Q2 2018: Support trading arbitrary token pairs
>Q3 2018: Support trading advanced financial >instruments
>Early 2019: Support cross-chain trading

Not gonna see any news till next year. That's a while from now in crypto-time. I sold my KNC and re-invested it in coins with shorter-term gains. I will then put more back into KNC before 2018.

Well that explains alot i guess. I was just wondering if there is some new tech which makes knc obsolete (metaverse?). Im noob - pls enlighten me.

> No product in months or EVEN years.

Q1 2018 - First mainnet launch, support trading between tokens and ETH

> or EVEN years.

> EVEN years.

> I can't EVEN

> years.

Money skeleton is involved with this. Id say a buy opportunity is on the horizon

sodl for a loss.

back later fegs.

the competition is loopring, 0x and probably more
but we got our Vitkaladin, money skelly

Im trying to follow the skeleton but so far it have cost me some coins -_-

This guy looks like he has some pajeet in him

Sorry goys Loopring will dominate Kyber and 0x

You could hold and Kyber and OMG will absolutely recover and exceed their ATH when their product launches are closer.

You can also take a risk and sell, try to profit more off coins that have more imminent news, and then put some money back into the Vitalik coins. But the crypto space is unpredictable, and it's always possible that some news will come out that will cause the coins to pump and for you to miss out.

Essentially, holding KNC is guaranteed money, but you could make more by taking more risks.

Decentralized exchanges have been talked about to death. People just want to see them now rather than just talk about it and wait. Had Kyber came out two months ago it would have been a greater early success.

literally zrx all over again. It's fucking useless.

> wont have product until q1 2018

Are eth omg and knc connected? Other than skelly? I mean do they use/benefit from eachother? Is there a bigger picture that in missing

the price has consolitdated and is a good buy right now. When they burn tokens the price will skyrocket

>whales cashed out for AST

The coin is fucking useless. That fucking steemit kike showed that.