Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

Deep in the night I imagine that I would wake up in the morning with a new face that's a combination of Francisco and Korean singer Jaejoong. I would just look at myself all day desu.

Because /soc/ told me I'm 4/10.

Because already have a good face, all i need now are sick gains. Btw not fit related you ugly fuck

because at least she'll get kinda wet over your chiseled body

now fuck off with your shitty theories

Because my face is what it is, and my body I can work on.

>Have decent face
>But ruined by awful fucking skin
Shit sucks, I feel grotesque. I do everything right too.
>Diet is pretty much perfect, no junk food and no soft drink
>Drink heaps of water and nothing but water
>Wash my face, but not TOO often
>Exfoliate once a day at night
>Use moisturizer
>Change towel and pillow regularly
>Exercise (Obviously)
>Take zinc
>Get enough sun but not too much sun
And yet it's still shit. I'm 24 now, I'm getting too old for this shit. I still get a few pimples, but the acne isn't too bad anymore. The main problem now is my face is red, blotchy, and oily as shit. Also acne scaring.
Anyway I can't think of a single reason why it's like this.

dude...

>have friend
>blond, green eyes
>his face was fucked from years of acne
>visible scars

>me
>had acne, but no scares
>face completely clear
>brown eyes, brown hair, long face

In any situation, my friend is the one women approach and mire at first sight. EVERYTIME

>Exfoliates once a day and wonders why his face is red

Almost positive I was told that the redness is from the skin still being in a state of healing. I'm going to see a dermatologist to pinpoint the problem soon anyway.
It's just exfoliating cream in the shower, and I'm pretty gentle with it. Didn't think it would be that harsh.

exfoliate once every 2-3 days mane, i'd say 3

>tfw you would look like him if you didn't have a fucking jew nose

is plastic surgery the only way brahs?

Will do.

I have a good jaw but my face is the first place where my fat goes, so I have to keep a low bodyfat

Also, do you wash your face with soap?
I'd say plain water is just fine.

No soap. Only exfoliating cream.

Tfw 8/10 by /soc/ standards
2/10 by my standards

Why even live

go to a dermatologist. it's the only way.

you know, they have medication for this now right? They will actually allow you to ingest steroids for this. My friend had to have them and because he took 20 odd years to get them, he now has permanent scarring. Why the fuck don't parents realize this shit sooner? It's what $30 to see the doctor and the pills are at a huge discount on prescription.

eyes are the main thing desu, from that picture alone nothing stands out as terribly aesthetic other than his eyes

You know I think that when people pass the 7/10 mark they become too pretty to function. I mean they actually are so pretty that they make people feel uncomfortable about themselves even if they're 8/10 too.

Imho I think 6/10 finds the most partners, because they're not high enough to have only high standards. Theyre high enough to be mired by all the average ppl who still have a chance.

I think 6/10 is master race.
Being pretty is cool but it's sort of unattractive in a different sense.

My parents just blamed my diet and disregarded it. I actually had dinner with them recently and I spoke to them about it, they just brushed it off again as "Oh it's fine stop worrying about it :)"
I get that they're trying to be nice, but that's not actually helping my problem.

I'm not even sure about the 8/10
I mean it came from /soc/ m8

It's a genetic issue lad, Im the same, I tried - apple cider vinegar, clindatech, minimycin, sun, towels on pillows, proactive solution all with a really clean diet, no dairy and lots of water. Still fucking there. No matter what I did I had oil as fuck skin from 15 up until 21 when I got on accutane. I'm month 4 now with absolutely no sides other than dry skin and a couple nosebleeds but all my bacne has cleared up and my face is no longer oily at all.

It's hormones problem not a routine problem. I had the same situation as you, spent shitload of money on different products for years and search for perfect routine. See derm and get accutane, also gel moisturizer. If your skin produces excess sebum creams will not absorb. I've been on low dose accutane for 5months now and i'm happy with my skin first time in 8 years.

I'd say a solid 6.5 senpai

because i already have a 8/10 face
6'3 too
all i need now is the time in the gym

I know this is "conventionally attractive", but hes so gross because of it. He looks like he's had shit tons of plastic surgery or something.

This

10/10 example of repressed jelly

if I looked like him I would just want to be in public constantly, but at the same time dread dying and the fact that I would losing my anatomical chamber of excellence

5-6.5/10 here

But fuck those guys they only rate you 8+/10 if you're a girl or a literal 10/10 male.

PLEASE SOMEONE ALREADY POST THE BOWLCUT GUY AND HIS HOT GF

>tfw soc told me i was a 7

Cuz if you aint got a good face you sure as well need a decent body otherwise you'll be left with the hand me downs from the chad.

Solid 6.

t. Certified homosexual

>tfw get rates between 7 and 8, mostly 7.5s
Feels good

well you must live in a place where blond hair and green eyes are rare.
Mediterraneanfag living in germany southern germany here, dark features in guys are considered attractive
>feels good

>wanting to be a gook

Achmed pls leave

So I can have a good face AND a good body. You forget that from your perspective, it's all about the face. Those of us with beautiful faces are competing amongst ourselves, and need to distinguish ourselves from our direct competitors. E.G not you. Why would we settle for an 8/10 when just by lifting you can get with 9/10's. OP's pic is not competing against chumps like OP, he is competing against other handsome males and his standards are higher.

That is why I lift.

I was on nofap for about ~6 weeks and things started clearing up quick, but more importantly, not coming back. That and my diet was really, really clean. Now I'm back to square one.

Honestly, this is just personal broscience, but I think nofap helps by way of bodily acclimatization to cortisol and maybe a "rebalancing" of other hormones. Would love to see some input on the relation between nofap, hormone levels, and acne so I can at least justify nofap.