As someone who has lifted for over 3 years I can honestly say that reddits better for information

As someone who has lifted for over 3 years I can honestly say that reddits better for information.

You all just spout wrong information and bullshit. /r/fitness is garbage but the other subs are superior.

I grew out of Veeky Forums in 2014 but I come here once every blue moon to check up to see if there's anything good. Its always newfags and normalfags being retards.

Reddit > shit/fit/

And yes I will be returning to reddit after this because ill actually learn something.

what sub is good on reddit?

Yet here you are, waiting for (you´s)

Here´s one for you m8

Which subs are good, OP?

Reddit is a better resource overall, except for their unnerving love for SS, T-Rex mode is real and hilarious

/r/weightroom
/r/bodybuilding
/r/twinks

Is this a meme? What does fit like nowadays? They loved ss in 13

R/ass

Not OP but:

r/weightroom and r/strongman good for strength fags and some general lifting advice like form

r/bodybuilding and r/steroids are great for bodybuilding and cheating frauds

r/progresspics is great for motivation

r/swoleacceptance has some legit keks

r/hardbodies and r/curvy for all your low test high test needs

r/fitness is a cesspool of SS "build a strenght base" but they sometimes have some decent content such as adaptive TDEE spreadsheets which are pretty legit

desu, if you're interested in actual fitness talk and not trolling newfags reddit is much better

Why did I go to /r/twinks even though I know what a twink is?

SS is a meme as in its missing upper body work almost entirely

good thing I'm not a big enough retard to have ever considered getting serious information from Veeky Forums

dumbass

Everybody here is a redditor anyways

actually that's not true. I once posted a thread about an injury in the hopes of getting a quick response here and actually got good info.

You have to go back

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Welcome to the internet.

OHP/Bench Twice a Week
>missing upper body work almost entirely

mmmmmmmkay summerfag

Wait hold up. Are you telling me Veeky Forums shouldn't be my only source of information on the Internet? Who knew!?

>/r/twinks
W-why?

> lifted for over 3 years
> because ill actually learn something

3 years and you still can't DL?

I go to Veeky Forums for feels and memes.
Reddit is fine, but r/fitness is a giant circlejerk.
>calories in calories out is all that matters
>DAE do SQUATS everyday ?
>hey guys check out my progress pics
is all you will se there

>/r/twinks
What the fuck is wrong with this world..

Every single time I've posted a question to leddit, its been meet with obvious beginners giving their shitty 2 cents, smarmy fuckholes who legitimately think that answering is enough for you to worship them and the attempted bro tier guys who just come off as annoying as fuck.

Veeky Forums generally has the answers, though. You just need to lurk moar and learn how to find them. Something redditors seem incapable of doing.

Reddit has no fucking idea about lifting .

They will post average , mediocre and cringey weight loss pics that will make you question yourself about if this guys eat so healthy why tf did they get so fat ?

Veeky Forums is way better plus memes .

If you disagree you are Gay .

Thats r/fitness. R/bodybuilding is far superior in every way

so true about the guys expecting you to worship them. bunch of faggots that think they own the place just because they post shitty articles.

>bodybuilding
>twinks

no

No one gives a shit. Stop shilling for that shit site.

r/weightroom>Veeky Forums

This place is a cesspool of high schoolers, autists, and insecure faggots.

Rip pre 2012 Veeky Forums

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA