Women's rights groups

>Women's rights groups

If they were men they would be ridiculed

What's your opinion female fitzeins, use your voice so we don't think all women are bad

>being fat for a job that literally needs you to look good and speak with common sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the way I see it atleast they're given a chance to lose weight.

If I had them be the representatives of what I stand for I'd have just replaced them

Tv hosts act as a kind of 'face' for what ever society/country they live in so of course they have to be healthy looking, i.e low bodyfat and attractive. It's not rocket science

Low body fat doesn't equal healthy.

15% on a man and 25% on a woman is considered thr most optimal for health.

Never did I say it was healthy, just attractive, and no I obviously don't mean bulimics

Epic news!!! Best I've read since some fucking long time!!

I applaud her for giving a fuck about her looks and health, and I'm extremly glad she got her way while the other cunts who tried to enable her weight problem failed miserably! Now the other women and men as well have to do the same and we'll get rid of fatties!

It must be because Egypt is currently ruled by the military or something like that.

Women's rights groups
>TOPKEK

>>Women's rights groups
>in Egypt

Kekeridoo

>On social media, some users voiced support for the women, but others called them "bakabouzas", a term Egyptians use to describe overweight girls.

Fucking Egypt kek

>Muslim nation is a misogynistic shithole

What a shocker

That looks so enjoyment-less. If you're gonna buy mid-grade chocolate, don't shove it in your mouth in one bite. And she probably ate the whole box in one sitting. What the fuck.

>Low body fat doesn't equal healthy.
Except you're much more likely to be healthy at a lower body fat than above the threshold you stated.
Considering most men are above 15% you're talking out your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

I learned something today!

Fat people deserve to be burned alive so this is a pretty lax punishment.

She has three chins

Chinberus

This may be true, but most people are way fatter than that. People in real life have no idea what body fat % looks like. Just yesterday this guy was telling me how he used to run and train in the military and was about 5% body fat. 5%. No fucking way.

How are not shamefucked out of Veeky Forums yet?

ALLAHU AKBAR!

>among foreign womens' rights groups