How Indo-European am I?

How Indo-European am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/07/28/066431
google.com/amp/s/dna-explained.com/2016/05/18/creating-a-phased-parental-kit-at-gedmatch/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too much.

bumpkin

well?

You're okay, I guess.

where to for splendid gene pie charts?

gedmatch.com

>K# admixture analysis
D R O P P E D

>58% Villabruba
>15% ANE
>27% Basal-Rich

Feels hunter gatherer man, just wish my blood was not stained by the B*sal part.

>just wish my blood was not stained by the B*sal part
How do you think your Basal ancestors would feel if you told them that?

bump

>wide and compact skull
>strong brows
>long, thick and straight nose
>dark hair
>brown eyes
>wide jaw
>big adam apple
I'm afraid to check my genes desu. I'll probably turn out shitskin.

OP here
>long narrow cuck face
>narrow cuck jaw
>long skull
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>non existent brow ridge despite dad having a prominent one

Well, you're Nordic according to some ppl on this board.

I sound more like a Balt/Med. hybrid shitskin.

as opposed to what? ADMIXTURE is a standard tool in the field. Albeit there are problems with the method. biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/07/28/066431

R8 me

jew?

Same person but different kit. Previous post was 23andMe. This post is from Genes for Good

Close. Eastern-Med mix (Syrian-Aramean/Greek-Albanian/Turk/Arab)

Can someone explain to me what these things mean? Here's mine

I oracled. Where the fuck does Bulgarian come from? Pashtun I understand.

Is it because it's trying to find the closest thing to a mixed whitey-afghan? IIRC 20ish is poor correlation. How do I make it focus on just my mom or just my dad's side?

Oook so I scrolled makes it a little closer (5ish) but it's still trying to find things closest to a mixed person. I need to figure out how I can do just my mom or dad since they're relatively unmixed

Here oracle4

>Americans are so narcissistic that they will actually pay money to determine their origins
Family history I can understand, but solely searching for your ethnic origins is egomaniacal.
t. Anglo

It's an estimate of ancestry. They compare genotypes from reference populations (Western Hunter Gatherers, Eastern Neolithic Farmers, etc.) to your genotypes.

The percentages indicate that X% of your genome derives from reference WHG ancestor or whatever group.

I'm not familiar with the distance measurements here. There's many ways to estimate distance.

>How do I make it focus on just my mom or just my dad's side?

Is your data phased? This means you know which haplotype each variant belongs to. A haplotype is just one copy of your genome, humans are diploid and have two copies of the genome (one from dad and one from mom)

Maybe GEDmatch has a phased option, but typically that requires some bioinformatics skills

>Because I don't care for this thing, it's narcissistic if anyone else does
Your perfidiousness is showing.

I don't think I've phased any data if it's a complicated process. I'll look for a button or something that says phased though.

google.com/amp/s/dna-explained.com/2016/05/18/creating-a-phased-parental-kit-at-gedmatch/amp/
Apparently I have to test a parent. She's had the fucking kit for about 9 months and hasn't touched it. About to expire...

>having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance

>tfw borderline Sam Hyde physiognomy

please stop posting this face on Veeky Forums. It is disgusting.

I look nothing like him. He looks to me like a typical amerimutt. I look like a dark versionof a typical West Baltid desu.

My question has not been satisfactorily answered. Am I indo-european?

R8 or H8