Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/2PJe2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turbo Femlet, where are you?

fuck off

MUSCLE GOBBO WHEN?

wew

time to jack off

Posting from my phone bc I'm going to bed. You can fap to me I won't tell anyone.

She used to be my inspiration until I got bigger than her, I knew you'd like her.

See you later dyel qts.

She's pretty nice even if her name sounds like misscarry
Night muscle goblin sleep tight and get even swoler

don't you think is rood to call others dyel when you roid?

>get even swoler
I will nut in my pants without touching myself if she gets any bigger.

>don't you think is rood to call others dyel when you roid?
Personally that's what makes me diamonds, that attitude. She knows she's a cheating /fraud/ and she revels in it. She didn't deny being on gear either like most "nattys" in /cbt/, which makes me kind of respect her for it. I want her to bully me.

>She didn't deny being on gear either
how the fuck could she though? nobody could realistically even entertain the thought of her being natty

Except every normie who has never lifted in his/her life

I've seen grills with DLB cuts on their pumpkin delts claiming natty in /cbt/ before. We can't be fooled but I liked that she didn't try to hide it.

Also this

someone post the turbo femlet webms

How tall was she 4'9? That's like average height where im from.

i know there are at least 3-4 females here who admit to roid, i know cheekie is because she trips but hey they never have feminine bodies in first place so nothing of value was lost

how can i convince my lanklet cat to start lifting

sorry if wrong thread just didn't want to start a new one. pic related, he makes me sick

Jesus, who the fuck cares if they roid or not. Who are these natty purist? They cant possibly exist outside this cambodian paper mache bulletin board, right?

>not knowing the good old SSCAT routine

tell it to OWC brother, ruined whole wl russian team etc

They do exist. I have a gym regular who thinks protein powder is cheating and creative is a steroid.

>Who are these natty purist? They cant possibly exist outside this cambodian paper mache bulletin board, right?
I'd say like 99% of the population is "natty purist" in the meaning that they think HGH and steroids are only for idiots. And that doesn't include these idiots.

she said 4'11

haven't seen cheekie in a while
hope she got bigger

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnngggggg moar

Is Turbo Femlet her Trips or something?

God she's a fucking BEAST. I'm 5'2 manlet master race and she looks much bigger than me.

Some user called her that and she liked it.

MOAR

Are those 20s or 25s? They look weird.

>tfw the most important thing I have ever done with my life was to call Veeky Forums's new queen "Turbo Femlet" first.

>reportedly 4'11"
>roided as fuck
>on test
>clit probably whole inch or two
Wew lads, it must really look like a micropenis

perfect

turbo femlet's webms have actually made me cum in my pants that's never happened before

she could have a real penis for all i care

She only posted the 3 webms. This was the first.
She explained that she was only on Anavar, not test. Quit pretending to be a fucking mongoloid.

Not him but she said var and lgd.

I've seen guys my size use less weight. Congratulations.

Do you ever train your Rhomboids/lower Trapezius? What about your Erector Spinae muscles?

Like I said before, you've got impressive Lat development, but your back is not very thicc. Is that on purpose? I know from personal experience that not everyone likes how it looks.

the girl on anavar was someone else

>not her but...

She says in the same fucking sentence that she's on her third cycle of 10mg Anavar. She then said she was taking LGD & Anavar.

How are people on this board so fucking retarded?

That's Turbo Felmlet referring to

I didn't know "var" was anavar xD

>tfw she looks broader than me and I'm 6'1 and have had to have suits altered due to how broad I am in the shoulder

If she's 4'11 she may well be as wide as she is tall.

>still would berry though

>>still would berry though
lol

Lol not a single body posted. Shocker.

Noice.

all the girl posters already posted in the last thread

Even Trappy?

19yo, 5'1, 135lbs
I'm slowly losing my boobs, nothing fits anymore and shopping is a bitch, but at least I can lift more than my ex.

I'm a grill poster who didn't post in the last thread, I think these past two threads have solely been for attention whores. These grills are all sluts.

i want to sniff your crotch after you been squatting

I swear hands down, those arms look even bigger than mine while I'm 17.5 inches..

>These grills are all sluts.

TURBO FEMLET IS OUR NEW QUEEN YOU JEALOUS FAT ASS.

She's not too bad, but the grills posting only their asses are irredeemable. I have more upstanding moral values than you, get over it.

these goofy dyels trying to inadvertently use this a pickup thread

in other words you're jealous

Goddamnit familia, I have a gf that's sleeping right next to me, who cares about this internet (would bang tho, no homo) woman. If I wanted to hit on fit grills I would make a normiebook account.

Also go fucking kill yourself, you ain't even close to my stats.

>>

Zyklon B 4 u

are you a woman? then why the fuck are you posting your pic in this thread? go attention whore in the proper thread manlet

>post a similarity between a photograph of two people

>hurrr durr, manlet ooga booga

Stay mad and keep mirin, one day you'll improve qt

>6'3 btw :^)

Why do we need this? Just post in a regular CBT, you fucking attention whores. Your vagina has fuck all relevance.

This is why everyone hates women.

>17.5 inches..
Unf.
I just hit 15.5 inches a week ago.

Is that you? Nice hair, but traps, lats and chest need some work.

She's right tho. If I want to see attention whores I'll take a yoga class. I'm here to get inspired by some serious lifters and maybe inspire other girls.

The real question is can you fit this dick in your ass

How long did you have to lift for those arms? Also how much Anavar per day?

Mirin them arms

inspire to roid?

That's either a lifetime of hard-work combined with fantastic genetics or roids.

when girls roid they all get this wide rounded look in their shoulders in a manly way

Yep, that pic is 99.99% roids.

>Having a thread designated for women, so we don't have to scroll through dozens of dudes with their dicks out in the regular CBTs in hopes of seeing a grill
I dunno about you, but I approve of this thread.

If you want to be inspired you should look in the archives for Laura's posts. She is the fittest girl who's ever posted here. Her biceps weren't large as yours but the rest of her body was a lot more developed than yours is.

I should add that Laura was 100% natty though.

where is cheeky

she was teaching ice skating is why her legs were so defined, she never really lifted anything that impressive

Iirc she squatted 2plate and benched 1plate. Bot powerlifter level but not bad. Her body was incredible. She def shouldve competed in figure.

who cares? ice skating is still exercise

Id skate my ice all over her legs if you know what i mean

I'm thinking 30 lbs.

bro her whole body was ripped as fuck

>How long did you have to lift for those arms?
Four years.

>Also how much Anavar per day?
Damn, it's that obvious huh? And I didn't even post competition shape, pic related. I did a cycle of 7.5mg and I've been taking a lot of legally available test supps and lifting since I was 15.

Thank you.

Why not?

All of the above.

Pics? The only other girl I've seen post here regularly is Cheekie.

forget about the arms im mirin those shoulders as a guy

You look like a man

Loving the quads I love strong legs
Q: what do you think of the stomach vacuum its helping me keep a bit of abs even tho I'm bulking up to 220 (at 195 right now)

>Damn, it's that obvious huh?
To anyone not completely retarded, yes. But hey, normies believe Jeff Seid is natty.

Well, I can understand girls taking roids, especially oral, what with the much lower chance of fucking yourself up. I'm guessing the zits and clit-dick go away shortly after a cycle?

>legally available test supps
Pretty sure that's a waste of money when you're on the real deal. Hell, even when you're not.

E R E C T I O N
R
E
C
T
I
O
N

You got one hell of a core

>Ruining your mattress instead of springing for a full length mirror.

What is it with those tiny knees?

Good damn, I wanna post pics. Im easing my way back into lifting after 8 years. But compared to you guys.....just no.

not a competition desu

Here's a gallery of the pics she used to post on CBTs

m.imgur.com/a/2PJe2

We all start somewhere besides all cbt have new folk

If your last name French?

i think all of the roid grills here compete but if a woman doesn't compete in bb there is no reason to roid, you can get away with it much more when you are young but just like animals living around "green" zone of chernobil and getting small amount of radiation it's all catches up eventually

look up meglifts or something natty and strong

where the thiqqe girls at

Post pics we're here to mirer and help

Any tips? My husband and I are trying for a baby also.