CBT: I'AM BETTER THAN YOU DYELS (EDITION)

IAM THE KING OF FIT

your arm kinda looks like a penis with that vein

Roid bodies are not hot sorry :)

You must have seen some big dicks friend, not judging but damn if thats your frame of reference id hate to be the guy dragging you home from the gay bar

gain some more mass, then cut

Sorry about the gyno.
Also arms are disproportionately large.
Admirable size and bf overall tho.

Though I realise this is probably a troll using masT's name and pics to try and tarnish his rep.

I'm in the middle of a cut, in October I'm gonna start bulking

>You must have seen some big dicks friend

Yeah, mine. Your dick is so small you can't see the vein?

October is two months from now. If you're in the middle of your cut you bulk four months then cut for four months?

ell o elling at your retardness matey.
If you're gonna shitpost on fit at least make it believable. Anyone who knows anything about fitness sees through your pathetic excuses.

>waiting till MasT finally hops on the G4P train

Sucks bimbo was a thin skinned, literal faggot and stopped posting just like JM.

Some puffy nipples sometimes, i don't care. You clearly aren't aware what real gyno looks like.

But i respect your advice even when you're not on my level.

Ok, good. What is you current diet?

Keto/carb cycle is god-tier for cutting.

That may be the worst chest I've ever seen on someone that big.

>flat
>no visible cuts or striations
>nipples really far apart and puffy looking for obvious reasons

Why take all that shit just to look like shit?

At most 1500 a day, though I hover around 1000-1200. Surprisingly I've been hitting records in my lifts even on this cut.
>my body is so bad people assume I'm shitposting
Sorry m8. I cut at the end of Spring and then after October I bulk until the end of spring

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*

i'm sorry... were you saying something about...being better than me? heh.

*does a 360 and teleports away*

yo dude has your roid use caused any hair loss?

im mirin his physique and i would hop on gear but the only thing that keeps me away from it is fear of acne. Im already bald with hairy back and i don't care about sex drive, balls shrinkage or emotional rollercoaster, but having acne is something i just can't deal with.

>Also arms are disproportionately large
like it's a bad thing

>tfw too fat for posting

Why even bother to share your worthless opinion?

I'am better looking than you, in every possible way(face-wise, body-wise, you name it). I can't really bother about your dyel opinion.

Don't forget to tip your fedora

LMAO

Yes, but no balding. Shedding, But i fixed it with pumpkin oil & saw pawletto.

You won't get acne on cycle if you properly dose your ai. PCT is when you probably get acne, but you can fix that with accutane.

be my angle

Dont be salty cockmongler, there are plenty of dicks around for you to nibble on

WAT?!
You cut at the end of Spring? So you cut during Summer and autumn and then start bulking after october until the end of spring 2017?

Are
You
Retarded?
Seriously though.
That's just dumb ass fuck cuz.

Nobody posting? only trolling like the fat dyel you are.

pussies, i shall do it then. SINCE YOURE ALL TOO SECURE TOO POST> LMAO

I hope you're memeing.

You do realise that you look disgusting to the vast majority of the human population, especially the female part?

would a beginner test e 500 cycle cause shedding?

Mind explaining what I'm doing wrong?
I did post though

I know right...

But i still have a better looking gf than you, looking better than you. AKA BFTO YOU IN ALL WAYYSSS. People mire me everywhere i go

BYEEE BTFOO

don't forget your fedora

Depends on your genetics. You can counter the shedding with a couple of things.

How's my one month progress masT? I appreciate your bants in fraud threads. You look like a beast, what's your end goal or goal physique?

Are you just pretending to have NPD or what?

he means you're not gonna be shredded in the summer since u would be on a bulk.
fuck him tho, just cut till u are skelington and then start building muscle

Good for 1 month.

There is no ending. Ideally i want to look like pic related, if i had the same genetics.

god complex, mast complex.

mirin?

Pls fuck me, MasT...but holy shit, nigga, giving Accutane as a simple solution to acne from PCT...are you trying to die early, or do you genuinely just don't give a motherfuck?

i love you mast no homo

will doing one cycle of test decrease my natty test levels?

You're actually too small and you're genetics are too shitty to impress anyone that knows anything about bodybuilding, or to compete even somewhat successfully. But you're also big and veiny enough to be disgusting to people who aren't gymrats. feelsbadman.jpg

Also lmao @ posting pictures of your face and gf on Veeky Forums for validation, you are one extremely pathetic dude. I'm happy for you and your gf. You look like an autistic Jeff Seid and she looks like a rat in the face (hope she has a nice body to make up for that).

could do, but if your pct is on point almost certainly not

i had a friend who's levels were about 20% higher 6 months after his first cycle

height?

gr8, time to cycle

Depend on the case. I had it pretty worse, i have no other choice than accutane. Was really depressed for 2 months due to accutane depression. Wanted to kill myself on a daily basis.

It's really worse, would only advice it if you got it really worse.

I know you're going through breh. I have the same feeling when i'am seeing myself in the mirror and looking at your ass.

Can it be real? why is god so cruel? why did he gave me these god-tier genetics? sm.h, it's so unfair. I understand you man. I feel you.

At least you're not mad. KEKEKEK

Could be.

full steam ahead lad, i'm pinning for the first time next tuesday, it's gonna be a wild ride

i love you too

6'

Alright, I was just confused what he was saying.
Like I said I've been getting strength gains even on a cut, and idgaf about summer since I don't leave the house during summer, so its a good time to start cutting.

MasT looks terrible, is this what some people here want to look like?

>that face though
Fuck boy.

190 lbs / 87kg
5'10 / 178cm
>inb4 lul wide hips faggot

Yes, I'm fully aware.

Looking juicy senpai.

Bulk

>god-tier genetics
You mean roids and an average face?
Wow, sick genes son.

wow nice dude, routine?

Miring the fuck out of your abs, holy shit
Share your secrets, o hourglass of knowledge

3years result
>176cm 77kg

wanna be my gf?

Sure,my butthole is tight tho

211 FTW

Lmfao. This guy is the ARCHETYPAL gymcel. All that roiding and still looks like absolute dogshit.

>Manlet
>Ugly af dumb looking gf
>Desperate for validation so is stupid enough to post face
>Thank
>Shit skin
>Vacant look in your eyes, like your low test. Muscles can't change your facial aesthetics nig
Your going to die from steroid abuse for nothing. Too bad mang

natty? pls don't lie :(

This is bait.

I hope it is senpai

>dyels
*natties

also

>being on massive amounts of drugs
>still not learned how to train pecs properly

Oh I am laffin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT

THAT is what you choose to boast with? A BUG EYED, FRECKLED 3/10 ZYGOLESS POTATO?

HOLY SHIT, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE. FUCKING LMAO.

SHE LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE FUCKING DOGSHIT. Just LOOK at that eye area. Even makeup and lighting couldn't save that thing.

And THAT is the the image you CHOSE TO USE to prove how "attractive you are to women"?!?!?! FLUSH YOURSELF. Fuck, even the myspace angle didn't help her, you can STILL tell she's genetic shit.

This just proves what I'm always saying. Unless you are GENETICALLY BLESSED, your "reward" is girls who look like THAT. Holy SHIT.

Just think to yourself. You genuinely believe it's worth spending HOURS in the gym EVERY WEEK, eating the most PLAIN, DISGUSTING food, injecting potentially dangerous compounds INTO YOUR ASS, for THAT.

LMFAO.

serious question, how much do you squat? that's about as much leg definition I would want.

Ofc my friend

the way you said that makes me suspicious

I usually only do reps,not a fan of 1RM's.
5x130kg

Naw,i am full natty.
My father would beat the living shit out of me,if id be using

> everyone on fit says to lift
> nobody on fit is aesthtic except for frauds
this is why I don't lift

and i'm not a fat ass or skelly or manlet so your taunts fall on deaf ears. enjoy destroying internal organs so you can pretend to be cool for a few years, faggot.

>destroying internal organs

by lifting? how?

how's being illiterate working for you?

holy shit, what a transition

>Nobody on fit is aesthetic, except for frauds.
Maybe you can change that man, eat your oats, get them gains man.

don't mock, educate sempai

desu, it already looks nice on the 2nd pic, just getting better from there

lmao, i leave you guiyz for a couple of minutes. Only fedora comments, no pics. Nothing that could harm me in any way, Why even trying when you're not even close to me. I don't understand your logic, or whatever you call it. Just accept you're inferior to me.

You're only making harder on yourselves. It becomes akward now.

Not bad, pretty good.

why is your chest lagging so much?

I admire you MasT.

I'am so secure about myself, i post everything.

i feel so god-tier, nobody can harm me. It's useless,

Why is everything lagging with you?

Why bother, if you're not even close to my natty level?

>Why is everything lagging with you?

probably because I'm not on drugs

But I asked you a serious question. It's obviously your weak point. Why don't you try to bring it up?

I feel you. I was on Accutane for 7 months. Worst experience of my life by far. But it ended, just like everything else.

This is some better shit.

Shoulders and traps are on POINT.

also respect for posting pics. Keep up the good work

That's no excuse. I was already big natty.

There are many people on gear and still look dyel.

It's no magic.

Why are you dyel? why are you ugly? why don't you bring it up?

thanks guys

Tfw will never be as handsome as masT, only as big

Th-th-thanks steroids

Mirin breh you're lookin good

Will you provide the answer or just brag about your drug use?

looks like a professional gymnast on second pic, i like it more

block all natty posters

hide all natty threads

go back to vitamin shoppe phaggit is 2016 get on gear your first cycle will cost you $150 and you'll put on 10+ lbs of muscle in about 3 months

thanks senpai
lol, I hanging leg raises, weighted decline sit ups, all compound lifts, and weighted oblique
>mfw angles are everything

What if I don't want to? What if I prefer being smaller? What if I find your hueg arms disgusting?

I wanna hang a christmas ornament from that dangling-ass nipple.

Are you illiterate? Can't you see how i looked natty.

You won't even loook like that on drugs. Now get to bed, momma's is calling.

He's me and my little brother, he's still natty, but soon will be big as me.

You can see the genetics are in the family

8 hour arm workout amirite

What are your lifts?

I asked about your pecs. Why are they so small vs the rest of you? Even your supposedly natty bro is doing way better in that department.

Your brother is natty and has a better chest than you

You look like a disgusting penis. Not a good look.

If that really is natty in that pic, good shit. Natty 22 y/o right now, 8% bf 135 lbs 5"7' manlet. Genetics God tiered me on everything but shafted my height. Don't want to use gear, but I want chest and arms like that pic. Plateauing at 225ish bench + 14 inch arms, very, very slow progress with not much swole on the chest. Recommendations?

Yeah, his genetics are crazier than me. Can you imagine??? TWO CRAZY GENETIC GIFTED TOGETHER

THE WORLD IS IN TROUBLEE WHEN WE COLLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this angle better or worse for CBT?

Compared to what I was doing before

You wont get that fucking big in1 cycle fucktard.

so what's wrong with your pecs? why are they so small?