I present to you an amazing snack. 110 calories, 5g of protein, 4g of fiber. Good for cutting and bulking

I present to you an amazing snack. 110 calories, 5g of protein, 4g of fiber. Good for cutting and bulking.

i got an even better snack op

I endorse. Better than chips.

Is far superior to Those harvest snap shits are greasy. Not as bad as potato chips, but still gross.

>good for bulking
>110 calories
>5 grams protien

:tard:

Dolphinately a good alternative to chips, but I wouldn't praise these as very healthy

>crisps

not a burger = bad for bulking amirite?

I like them but they take some getting used to.

Also they give me insane farts.

The caesar ones are good, tho. Black pepper, too.

Is that pic real?

What the fuck man

You have to eat at least 10 of these for them to be remotely significant you fucking retard

The calories and protein are shit you fucking faggot

Of course it's real, and her life matters more than yours honky

>10 kids
>8 living

W-what happened?

>bulking
>worrying about protein
this is how I know you're DYEL

I don't know if she counts all pregnancies, even if the kid was miscarried or stillborn or died in infancy from congenital disease as kids or not. It would make sense for some to not be healthy enough to survive if she was first pregnant at 12 (and she doesn't say she delivered the baby alive, just that she was pregnant with it).

Besides, if someone's pregnant or got someone pregnant at 12, there are other serious issues going on and it's not really the kid's fault for being irresponsible or something.

Just how is it that always these people, that are evolutionarily so deep down the ladder, happen to be so goddamn potent?

I finished my bulk a couple of years ago you little shit

>cutting
>snack
dude

>you don't count macros when bulking

Found the real DYEL

Fucking this. The only snack is if you didn't meet your cals for the day and have macros to meet. A cut is less food, not more