Rich piana does stomach vacuums daily and swears they give you bigger stronger more defined abs. is this true?

Rich piana does stomach vacuums daily and swears they give you bigger stronger more defined abs. is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEwUeZo5PwY?t=5m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk man. how strong are you?

I've heard Jeff Seid does them as well, no idea if they're actually helpful though.

M E T A
E
T
A

Rich Piana looks flabby on a basically permanent basis.

Vacuums strengthen the abs, yes.

Bigger and more defined? Doubtful.

6 PACK C'MON

rich was looking like he was nearly tearing up numerous times in his latest video

poor guy

Arnold also swore by them

Stomach vacuums work the transverse abdominus which helps to make your abs more visible and also helps to get rid of a distended stomach

All I have is anecdotal evidence: I have been doing them for about a year now, on and off sometimes, but mostly every day, and some weeks, they are all I do for abs.

I just finished my cut and for the first time ever in my life I saw my abs, and not only that, they were popped as fuck, they are crazy big, and my waist is also a lot smaller than previously.

So yes, I like them.

there's breddy good evidence that they help to reduce waist size and pop abs out a little bit. Worst thing that could happen is you already have good transverse abdominals and the vacuums just keep them in good condition.

>listening to Arnold for core advice
>literally has the most unaesthetic midsection of all the Mr. Olympias
top kek m8
But completely serious they are an incredible exercise. They allow you to keep a tighter waist and avoid the bubble gut bonanza.

what's your "vacuum routine" like?

+1

Everyone tells you to do them in the morning, but I always forget, so I'll train and once I finished everything, usually before cardio (if you enjoy doing cardio post-training, which is great), I do three sets of vacuums. I generally hold it for 40-45 seconds.

lol, what is this mean?

I agree with your post but whenever Mr. Olympia and your name are associated I think he gets a little lead way.

oh no, is this the new internet meme?

If I wanted a meme I'd get your mom's vagina to log onto their quickmeme.com account and sort by best since the last thing that came out was a meme.

cardio post training? how fucking dumb

It's actually known for burning fat faster and won't get you tired before lifting weights, but attacking things without having any information about them is also pretty cool.

Protip: You're not doing 45 minutes of cardio after lifting.

>getting gassed before lifting heavy

>cardio and lifting on the same day

????

when you finish weight training your cortisol levels are high.there is no need to get them even higher and literally disintegrate your muscles by doing cardio AFTER weight training.
cardio should never last less than 30 minutes anyway.you'd be better off doing it on a free day.

>he doesn't have rest days

haha, i dont know.

Don't watch if you don't want to see him fall to humans.

youtu.be/NEwUeZo5PwY?t=5m12s

Rich is on so much roids taking a shit would give him sculpted abs