Skinny boy here, been lifting for about 2 and a half months...

Skinny boy here, been lifting for about 2 and a half months. I take creatine right before I work out and have a protein shake when I get home. Any advice Veeky Forums?

It doesn't matter when you ingest your creatine

Does going into a sauna make you sweat out the water that goes into your muscles from creatine?

It doesn't matter when you fucking rake your creatine or shake, stop believing these stupid bros telling you that's the way it should be taken.

Also, bulk and lift.

You need to bulk more because you look sickly skinny and gross, get a tan too. A lot of gyms have their own tanning booths.

get some sun
keep lifting

What about skin cancer my dude

OP here, I've noted that creatine and protein ingestion times don't matter. Thank you. What should I be working on now besides eating approximately 3000 calories per day?

skelly here (pic related), gonna use this thread for skelly advice

i want to do pull ups for obvious reasons but can't even done one, which makes me scared to try them at the gym for fear of ridicule. how can i get the point where i'd be able to at least do a few of them before i start doing them?

Most gyms have an assissted pullup machine. Use that, reduce assist as you can.

Buy a pull up bar that goes on your door frame bro, since you're a skelly it shouldn't be too hard to do a pull up once you get muscle. Im skinny and I can do an insane amount no problem

price u gotta pay to look good senpai

NYPA, Dumbass

too much sun = bad :(
too little sun = bad :(
hour or two a day = just right :)

now that you say it there is one in the corner where all the qt girls do their thing, i'll check it out, thanks.

i live in a studio apartment and would need to do that with my front door open, which is why i haven't already got a pull up bar. thanks tho

lift heavy with fewer reps, like 3 sets of 5
eat, track cals

Beauty is pain.

Isnt 3 sets of 5 a bit little? I've been doing high weight with 4 sets of 10. I've read somewhere that forearms require high reps, so I do 3 sets of 15 when working my forearms

Connor hit the fucking weights already

What would you guys recommend for getting bigger calves?

become severely obese for a decade and then drop the weight

Former fatty can confirm, bulked for 5 years and my calves are sick.

What about calves made out of muscle and not fat?

Dumas, he's saying if you become a fatass, you will develop muscular, powerful calves from all that weight.

not sure mate my calves are concave lol im a skellington

Then how do I achieve calves without being unhealthy?

Shameless self bump

Don't give a fuck about tanning and don't develop body dismorphia on here, you aren't sickly skinny and gross, you are well above average in physique.

Walk around with 200 pounds in a book bag every day

Hey thanks man, I appreciate it :)

OP here, maybe someone can answer my questions now. How can I build forearms well and does a sauna sweat out the water that creatine puts into muscles?