Does this really burn 1000 calories? How much if not? I'm 5'7, 160 lbs, 23% bf and 19 yrs old. Pls help

Does this really burn 1000 calories? How much if not? I'm 5'7, 160 lbs, 23% bf and 19 yrs old. Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2075721-our-body-adapts-to-intense-exercise-to-burn-fewer-calories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'd better start running, brah.
1 hour running is like 1000 or so calories.
if you wanna do the stuff in the pic, you have to do all of it
and good fucking luck with that

Idk about that one. Pretty sure it's closer to 100 calories per 10 minutes.

1 hour of sprinting isn't 1000kcal, 1 hour of running is about 400

100 pushups 200 squats 300 crunches 400 jumping jacks

Might be a little tough for a beginner

Op here. I can pull it off. Actually I just did it before posting this. So how many calories do you guys think I burned?

Shit teir running or you're not too fat.

212 6'2" and I burn about 315 cals doing 30 minutes of HIIT

There's no way

Decent speed run for 1 hour ~ 6 mph ~ is not far off 1000 calories

You mean about 100 calories per mile. And not everyone is a fatass like you that runs ten minute miles.

About 3.50

max 10 calories/minute

how long did it take you?

> About 3.50
Only 3.50? The fuck?

>will this burn 1k calories
How long does it take you to do the exercises.
Factor in all the information you've given.
newscientist.com/article/2075721-our-body-adapts-to-intense-exercise-to-burn-fewer-calories/
If it takes you 2 hours to do all of this (which it should) sure it will burn about 1k calories.
If it takes you an hour to do all of this, it will probably be closer to 800, factor in manlet status and weight. You can drop calorie burn even further (less weight=less energy needed to move).
As you get use to doing this exercise your body will also adapt to becoming more efficient at the process, burning even fewer calories. Eventually you'll complete all of this in only a few minutes, so no you would not burn 1k calories. You'd have to do something else to increase your AET to continue working out.
example
>I run 3 miles in 21 minutes and burn 300 calories
>I run 3 miles in 35 minutes and burn 550 calories
The later has more repetition at a longer time, therefore burning more calories.

>(which it should)
which it shouldn't*
just kill me

I'm 5'7 188.5 (pic related)

How are you 23% BF at 5'7 160?

what's your %bf?

Depends on your weight, if you have tons of excess fat then your body has to work harder to move faster, thus burning more calories than a healthier person

by having a lot less muscle than you, even if you're fat as fuck

Swim for two hours lel

I got an offtopic beginners question(s) if anyone can answer

That face when I wish I could do a 10 minute mile

who is that?

Just some skank from lexington kentucky I one nighted
beautiful body, really fucking stupid piercings.

What fuck is wrong with your chest

How slow are you running? I burn 300 calories in a 30 minute run, 9 minute mile.

That might be accurate considering it spelled it calories, not Calories.

Lo and behold it was the Loch Ness Monster

Nice breast implants

just did 1.5 miles in 12 minutes and yeah burned about 170 cals

He is half pigeon.

Your running stats are shit senpai.

I run 3 miles in 30 min. and I burn between 350-400

THIS
I do plenty of bodyweight exercises after I finish running, and it takes me at least 1 hour doing half of OP's pic.

100 jumping jacks is 100-200 calories so 400-800
100 squats is about 40-50 so 80-100
100 crunches is 60-70 so 180=210
so its between 680-1110 calories
pushups are shit for burning calories

If any of you think this takes 1000 calories, take a look at your body. Think again.

It actually takes ten minutes of doing jumping jacks to burn 100 calories. 400 jumping jacks might be like 50 some calories maybe

hey you know what google is? try it

this is from that source your referencing. it doesn't even make any sense.

100 jumping jacks would take maybe 1 minute. so 1 minute of jumping jacks is equivalent to 23 minutes of biking?

probably burns like 300 max

nigger the dude is fat.

if you want to burn calories do something is low impact and that does a lot of physical work using your largest muscle groups

i.e. not fucking crunches, jumping jacks, or push ups

rowing machines, swimming, stair climbing are all low impact and allow you to burn lots of calories for as long as you want

>elliptical burns more than swimming
i'm calling bollocks

treefiddy

>300 jumping jacks in total
>200 bw squat in total
You won't be able to move after this. Yeah I know the form isn't important in such an exercise. But it'll definetely burn hell of kcal because this is fucking hard for even intermittent level

i ran 10 minute miles for my 5k for the longest time and im skinny. got down to 9 minute miles before i stopped running and started SS though