ITT: what sports did you play in high school?

ITT: what sports did you play in high school?

football, basketball, golf

Rugby, but I was terrible at it. Also did mid-distance running, but I wasn't very good at that either

oh i also played summer league baseball in the summer and fall ball (we'd never practice, just show up for games since we all played fall sports and dominate the entire league)

Football and wrestling but I stopped after sophomore year because they fired the guy that coached both of those that everyone loved and hired some jackass douchebag. Should have stuck with it for the fitness gains if anything, instead I started playing CS all day and drinking a 6 pack of soda every day. fml

I was part of the going home club.

Football and Volleyball.
Scrimmages with the girls team was straight cash.
We practiced on a college net normally but when we played against them we had their net.

Boys volleyball?!

Track and field.
(100m, 110m hurdle, triple jump).
I was okay for a whiteboi.

Yeah.
Our coach did both teams but girls is in fall while we are spring.
Every once in a while he'd let either team practice with the other so they wouldn't get sloppy.

Lol I just threw.

Surfing, surf life saving sports and waterpolo.
Typical Australian shit.

sit at home and jack off to naked drawn japanese girls

I was too short to throw. Didn't have any business triple jumping at my height either.

Tennis

I was 5'10" and 190. I was the smallest varsity shot put thrower at my school, but I was the only freshman that year that threw 30'

Football, wrestling, and track

What position in water polo. I was goalie for the most part.

tennis master race reporting in

Track and cross country. World class. Never did shit with it though.

Nine because me high school had shit programs and shit players. Not a single football game won my senior year. Only good teams were the spic soccer players and the girls softball team

Same m8. I was pretty small in high school so mo good at shot but I got good at discus with lots of practice. I would love to compete again now that I have another 40 lbs of muscle

I played the skin flute.

No but for real, I wasn't allowed to do sports at my school because they didn't want the liability with my CF, so instead I became an artsy faggot. Did a lot of guitar playing, graphic design, and various theatre shit like acting and sound tech.

>tfw just wanted to be ottermode swimmer during high school

Baseball.

[spoiler]and band[/spoiler]

Lemme guess, Sax?

>band
Please tell me you're not one of the faggots who bought a $400 letterman jacket to put a band letter on it

football and rugby

tennis during freshman and soph years

Trumpet.

I always thought letterman jackets were gay.

Same. lmfao if you wasted hours of your life at school-sponsored activities.

I couldn't stand discuss. Spent a week doing discuss and couldn't even get the throw down, let alone the blocking. I gave up and went over to shot and jav.

I was mainly centre forward/back for U14s and U16s and swapped between left flat and centres for opens. Had a bit of a stint in goalie for a bit too in the 14s.
Starting up again this season for the first time in 6+ years, you should think about the same thing too user.

Better add tennis to that too.

competitive crying

Damn, my school didn't even have javelin. I think my bests were about 35 for shot and 120 for disc. Good times, one of the few nostalgic memories I have of high school

Meh. After high school I really missed wrestling and bounced around between boxing, SAMBO, Krav Maga, and showed up to a freestyle wrestling tournament as an independent once.

As a freshman I was clearing 30' for shot and 100' for javelin, feel like I would have done better if I did track in middle school.

Rugby and Lacross

The two most objectively fun sports in high school

I don't so much wish that as much as I wish I had started strength training in high school. I was 5'10" 145 lbs through most of high school, I could have been so much better with a little mass

Football and Baseball freshman year to my junior. quit senior year to get a job

I did rugby, tennis and swimming but gradually quit all of them over the course of secondary school because I got salty from not winning and grew bored of them. Started playing American football at uni though (Britbong here so standard is low) and that boosted my fitness and motivated me to start going to gym

Running swimming 3gun
Though it was more like an internship as its helping me a lot rn
Booyah

You can't even hit a ten foot

Marching band

I played the fittest instrument

Bruh I can do that with either hand.
On a boys high school net, at least.
I'm white, get off my back.

the skin flute

I was the fastest runner in my school at the 100m and 200m. They told me to try doing hardcore competitive after highschool but i refused...

And found an excuse for it , "hurr durr i have anxiety (wich i actually had)

Fuck i still regret this choice....
I started lifting in college tho, but that doesnt makeup for this..

did fencing competitively for 7 years before going off to uni

was pretty rad, got to get my ass beat by 4 olympians multiple times over that period. most people are lucky just to get to watch them

wrestling master race

Hell yeah bro! What weight class?

Whichever one my uncle Diego was in

Lol. I bounced around 182, 195, and 220

Do you like Spartacus Timmy?

Lol what?

Cheerleader (male)

Track
Fuck bro I wish mine had volleyball I fucking love playing it now

65 kg in hs moved up to 74 in college. You?

It's only fun when your team isn't filled with a bunch of scrubs.
You're probably playing with decent people now but when your team has zero talent it's not that fun.
I was on varsity as a sophomore not because I was good, but because everyone else was terrible.

football and wrestled

if i could go back I wouldve done track in the spring because I did it in middle school and really enjoyed sprinting and discus. I also wouldve done wrestling all 4 years

American here. We never used kg. I wrestled 182, 195, and 220 (about 82.5 kg, 88.5 kg, and 99.8 kg respectively)

Jerk & Clean

Tennis, junior year, played for fun never any matches

Swimming, junior year, swam but never competed

Cross Country, senior year, really sucked in the beginning but i got better overtime and towards the end i turned decent, competed and i would always finish in the last few places (XC seasons starts when school starts) which was why I would always finish in either last place or near last, really regret not doing XC sooner.

I went from running 14min miles to 6:33min miles and my 5k went from 44min to 21:33min towards the end of the year, I went from barely being able to run a quarter mile to running 8miles non stop, greatest sport experience in my opinion and i wish i would've started it sooner like in freshman year.

Football at lunchtime and kickboxing. I sucked at everything but defending. Turns out kickboxing and steel toecap shoes is a combination not many people want to go up against.

wish I grew up in the states. I came down from the great white north and competed there several times. I did alright but damn the competition is way thicker.

hockey and lacrosse

>Turns out kickboxing and steel toecap shoes is a combination not many people want to go up against.
>steel toecap shoes
>not many people want to go up against
Duh, that would be like picking a fight with a boxer that is wearing steel tipper knuckle gloves or fighting a muay thai boi with plastic shin guards.

Best competition is from the ex Soviet/eastern bloc nations.

football, wrestling and lacrosse

Yeah it was great. The toecaps didnt even make much difference. If anything they made me worse, they slowed me down and made my toes hurt a bit when I kicked things. Put the fear of god into people though.

Sprinting (100m, 200m) and triple jump on the track team
Badminton and soccer during breaks.

I was alright at badminton, and triple jumping, pretty shitty (compared to my competition) elsewhere.

Ha, I get it

Same, except discus instead of javelin, and swimming instead of wrestling.

world of warcraft

Xc, rowing, tennis

Ultimate Frisbee.

But you're good at lifting! R-right...?

wrestling and tennis

wrestling was amazing and also hardest workouts of my life

tennis was gay as fuck, didnt like my team either

XC Boizzzz we out here

sousaphone?

Hide and seek
I was the hide champ...... they never ever found me

Rugby fullback, I was complete shit and didn't have any real friends in the group so I got laughed at for being the shittest in the team.

Basketball because im 6'7"

Fullback scum

Chess

hockey and golf

Distance running lmao

Literally no carry over to lifting

Track and field( Long jump)
Soccer
Rugby

Field hockey and track (hurdles, long jump and 4x400)

Basement dwelling

Wrestling and cheerleading.

Wrestling was great, and I learned discipline, and how to be mentally as well as physically tough. I learned that after wrestling, everything else was easy in comparison.

Cheer was even better, because I got way stronger, got mad props for being able to lift people and tumble, and got so much puss. I also got a decent sized college scholarship for cheer. Back and joints are fucked for life though, but it's so worth it. At least for now.

Wrestling master race reporting in.

guitar strumming, weed toking, beer drinking and cheerleader fucking

lettered every year in all four

Football and I was fucking awful at it

>OH user JOIN FOOTBALL UR SO SWOLE
>Hey user wanna lift with us football players after school
>user springball is coming up you should join then
>damn user if you played football you'd truck so much shit

I ended up as a 3rd string bench warmer because I never built up the skills to play football well

Football wrestling and track.

> not hooking up with female athletes at practice

It's like you were a beta from the get go

I'm a wrestler too, and in all honesty the thing that helped me the most was doing water polo. Treading 12 foot deep water for 2 hours a day really builds up your stamina, and you get legs of steel.

Rugby and 'Murrica Football. Fun shit, but my shoulder is still decently wrecked.

Waterpolo, but not on a school team

>tfw no pool
>no football team
>only gayshit sports like soccer and volleyball

i was a member of the weightlifting club for the whole two months it existed before the school shut it down.

softball, chess

Football
Did bodybuilding on my own.