Pic related is what happens when I flex my abs (stolen from another thread)

Pic related is what happens when I flex my abs (stolen from another thread)

6'4"
153 pounds
7% bf (tested with calipers, shitty genes put all of my fat in belly so i dont get skinnyboi abs)

Started lifting 3 months ago and was told I need to eat more since I dont eat enough on my own, but I also want abs. Wat do?

>7% bf

My nigga did you get your bf% by measuring the circumference of your asshole with those calipers?

Bodies don't do that you couldn't be 7%

the abs aren't going to magically appear through that flab
you need to get enough muscle for the abs to have definition and you need to cut so that you can actually see them, and you can't really do both effectively at the same time so it's gonna be some work

Why would you make a new thread about the exact same thing? You even stole the same picture, are you retarded?

lol "7% bodyfat"... okay, buddy

you're not 7% bf.

>7% bf

>7% bf
>Started lifting 3 months ago

right, going to assume this is just a bait thread

If that's 7% bodyfat then I must have fucking negative bodyfat.

>7%
>calipers
that's your problem right there. get a dexa scan, that's the standard for accurate bf%
nobody at 7% bf could ever look like that, but 27% could, not saying you are that high but I wouldn't be surprised if you were with dexa

>7% bf

>7% bf

>7% bf

7% bf

that is AT LEAST 17% bodyfat. FOH with your 7% bullshit.

>7% bf

>7% bf

>7% bf

>7% body fat

>7% bf

>7% bf

>7% BF

>7% bf

>7% bf
no

Wtf? 163lbs, 5'7", and that shit does not happen to me. Gain some muscle, fagit.

>inb4 manlet

do you concede that you just might not be 7% bodyfat.

That's truly disgusting breh.

Drop out of college, and while your at it stop being a bitch and gain some mass. abs are for twinks and black people. only way to gain abs with those genes are by juicing, which is by the way what the majority of bodybuilding is.drugs and selling your body for extra cash because you're too young and lazy to be in a stable enough financial situation to afford the juicing. abs are a fleeting delusion and genetics rule the world. good luck faggot

>7% body fat

So when was the last time you ingested semen?

>7%