What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/29666-Copper-Bronze-Age-Steppe-people-(PIE)-had-mixed-light-and-dark-pigmentation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haplogroups
Not this shit again.

>thumbnail looks like Operation Barbarossa

Did the Nords fear the Tumuls warrior?

Which culture(s) are you talking about specifically? Or are you talking about Eupedia?

Who the fuck were Fatyanovo?

Irrelevants that weren't even mapped correctly

Did they fear the relevant warrior?

No, but Trzciniec did.

They were too busy BTFOing Finno-Permics to be living in fear.

Hardly. Trzciniec spawned Lusatian Culture. Both R1a dominant, Proto-Celts feared the Proto Slavo-Baltic warrior.
>Finno-Permics
Sounds like a disease desu

>Trzciniec spawned Lusatian Culture.
No, Tumulus did by dominating the western reaches of Trzciniec and supplanting its culture.

>The Lusatian culture developed as the preceding Trzciniec culture experienced influences from the middle Bronze Age Tumulus Bronze Age, essentially incorporating the local communities into the socio-political network of Iron Age Europe.[2] It forms part of the Urnfield systems found from eastern France, southern Germany and Austria to Hungary and the Nordic Bronze Age in northwestern Germany and Scandinavia. It is followed by the early Iron Age Billendorf culture in the West. In Poland, the Lusatian culture is taken to span part of the Iron Age as well (there is only a terminological difference) and is succeeded in Montelius VIIbc in northern ranges around the mouth of Vistula by the Pomeranian culture spreading south.
You're right, my bad.

>lydia
>bronze age

No

>btfo Finno-Permics
>become Finnic Mordvins

What did the Fatyanovo mean by this?

>The Volosovo culture of indigenous forest foragers was different in its ceramics, economy, and mortuary practices. It dispersed when the Fatyanovo people pushed into the Upper and Middle Volga basin. Ceramic finds indicate Balanovo coexisted with the Finno-Permic Volosovo people (mixed Balanovo-Volosovo sites), and also displaced them.

>indigenous forest foragers

Not Uralic speakers then. Earliest IE loans in Finnic languages are from Proto-Indo-Iranian not PIE which puts the urheimat away from the Volga.

Besides Finno-Permic and Volga/Baltic didn't branch off that early.

I'm deliberately trying to rile people up, the article I quoted is written poorly with grammatical mistakes and while it confidently refers to Volosovo as Finno-Permic in one sentence, further down it concedes that
>the ethnic and linguistic attribution of the Volosovo culture is uncertain; Häkkinen maintains that their language was neither Uralic nor Indo-European, but a substratum to Finno-Permic

That being said, Finno-Permic is estimated to have branched off around 3000 - 2500 BC which matches with Fatyanovo-Balanovo, so that doesn't really prove anything (regardless of how other factors make Volosovo being Finno-Permic unlikely).

back to r/eupedia

>Finno-Permic is estimated to have branched off around 3000 - 2500 BC

According to who? Häkkinen believes proto-Uralic to be no older than 2200 BC.
His view is that pre-proto-Uralic arrived to Volga/Urals from Siberia and Samoyedics immediately left Volga/Urals for Siberia again.
That seems a bit contrived but I'm in no position to argue against it.

>According to who?
Turns out it's an Estonian politician/political scientist's book about the Finno-Ugric Republics and Russia. I searched the cited book for "Finno-Permic" and found a page where he wrote that Finno-Permic branched off around 2000 BC, which is obviously pretty close to 2200 BC. I have no idea why his book is cited for the 3000 - 2500 BC figure on the Finno-Permic Wiki page.

>Cuck*amo

E1b1b wasn't presnt in Iberia/Europe back then, it cames from the Moors who raped the lowly Iberians

If E1b1bulls were present in Europe at that time, R1nbreds would be trembling in fear like they do now

le half moroccan face.png

We wuz Natufian Hebrews homie

It's a fact

I am most likely E-M78 like my Samaritan Cohanim brethren, furthermore, Proto-Afrasian(forefathers of Proto-Semites) were E1b1b.

Don't hate the player hate the game :)

le slAve face.jpg

I am not a sl*Void

We(negroid) are surrounding you with our Slavic(mongoloid) brothers, your end is near eur*poid

>I am not a sl*Void
It purt my heat at ease then, infighting between non-whites is bad

Dat Finland

The Nordic man, as the most advanced and honourable being in the Earth, simply had an urge to teach the swarthy races how to be as strong as him. He did so by the conquest.

wanted to use this pic, but the powerful chariot fits as well

>Poland
>part of the INCEL race

The words "Swarthy" and "Slav" are cognates. Let us first examine the English word Swarthy, which means “dark-complexioned”. The English word Swarthy is derived from Old English Sweart (black, dark), which is derived from Proto-Germanic *Swarta with the PIE root *Swordo (dirty, dark, black). Now, hypothetically, if Proto-Slavs were darker than their neighbours, could they perhaps have referred to themselves as “dark”, “black”, “dirt”, “soil”, “poo”, or “swarthoid”? The linguistic evidence seems to suggest so. The Slavic autonym *Slověnin? is most likely a derivation from *Swordo, as the Proto-Slavs would have referred to themselves as perhaps “the dark ones” or "the black ones". Over time this autonym evolved to refer to “people of the word” (i.e. people who share a language), leading to the Proto-Slavic Slovo (word) replacing the original Proto-Slavic derivation from PIE *werd?om (word), and ultimately leading to the Slavic autonym *Slověnin?. Thus we can conclude that Slavs were probably swarthy, if not outright dark, until mixing with lighter populations following their expansion from the Pripet Marshes/Dnieper region.

Also type "kara boga" into Google Translate and translate from Polish.

We Slavs are part of the BLACK race, we have nothing to do with western wh*teoids.

Poland is Nordic ;)

Poles are Nordic Aryans. GTFO with your juden lies to beta isreal.

don't EVER and I mean EVER respond to me again you filthy wh*Te g*Rmanoid monkey

go fuck your cousin or something, it's a g*Rmanic tradition.

Yeah the north German parts

I see at least 4 Pure Nordics, and 11 Mixed Nordics :) zero inferior alpinids or medshits.

Therefore, Poles are Nordic Aryans :)

Varg actually respects the Finnish warriors who salute him in YouTube comments

>the north German parts

there are no g*Rman parts of POLAND, you wh*Te monkey

everything is ethnic BLACK POLISH land
i will bash your fucking head if you respond to me again, rozumiesz to, pierdolony niemiecki robalu?

>i will bash your fucking head if you respond to me again
Polacy to Nordyccy Ariowie, gówno mi zrobisz skundlony smieciu :)

Those dudes legitimately look better than a lineup of average ethnic Swedes nowadays.

Circle the four "Pure Nordics".

A pretty gay thing to say

Ja mam wyjebane w sumie na te całe norskie gówno. Ale przynajmniej cynglujesz zachodziarskie kurwy tym szitpostowaniem, to na propsie

poprawion'd

3 inbred retards and a Jewish Kurt Cobain

To na chuj mi przeszkadzasz w głoszeniu prawdy o rasie nordyckiej? :)
4 Nordics.

Inbred Kurt Cobain would be a typical Finnic male.

Delusion or bait

Racemixing between Asian and Whites is clearly harmful

Of course. Pic related, Russian Ugrics, not even Slavic genes can make them human.

Another pic are Finnic Nordics pure Yamna ubermensch, honoroary "Aryans" mentioned by Hitler and Himmler, experts in the Nordic race departement, both fit the phenotype perfectly.

wh*Tes are fucking patethic and weak. this will be the BLACK POLISH century.

forgot the said pic, I'm fucking Finnic woman cavebeast atm

These women are Turkish but okay with a square head like that you can't really be too picky

That's a Fingoloid man, you wh*Te-asia hapa subhuman

If you colorize this pic and give this guy black/brown hair and brown eyes, he will looks like true roman

That guy with the redbull cap could slay Slavic pussy with ease

>If you colorize this pic and give this guy blond/red hair and light eyes, he will looks like true roman
Fixed

Um actually all of north Poland has been historically germanic proper except for a small slither along the river. Hanseatic league, Prussia, and all the rest of it.

You are a nigger. BL on your genetic lottery you inferior subspecies.

Hey guys, can you classify me please?

I think that I am a pure Nordic.

Subflavum isn't blond.

Subflavum is dark/ash blond

Borreby Cromagnid

Can you classify us too? Thanks

1. Alpine subhuman
2. Alpine-Nordic mix (half-human)
3. Alpine subhuman

Meh, I prefer Polish Nordics like picrel than pseudo-Polish suhumans :)

Poles are Nordics :)

Or light brown. It's definitely not Scandinavian blond.

Who is more Nordic, PO or PiS?

Original Indo-Europeans weren't even blond. And Finns are more blond than the Scandinavians.

I dunno.
>Original Indo-Europeans weren't even blond.
They were Blond Nordics :)

>they were blond nordics
Proof? Yamna weren't blond nordics.

The Kurgan people like the Yamna were the blondest and fairest in their day as far as groups with modern descendants are concerned. They encountered meddish brown and black skinned tribals in Poland and Germany and mixed with them a bit but despite this they started becoming even more fair because of evolutionary selection and this culminates in the Germanic and Finnic peoples and to a lesser extent the Balts and East Slavs.

>Yamna weren't blond nordics.
Because they were not real PIEs. They had irrelevant branch of R1b, and had little to do with Corded Ware aryans.

Also if PIEs were not Nordics, explain Nordic mummies in China.

Corded Ware also weren't all blondes. They are also younger than Yamna and clearly came from them.
Tocharians were already mixed.

hair lightens when mummified. easy

They literally found farmers with light hair. Where did this meme that only IE nigs were light haired come from?

>They are also younger than Yamna and clearly came from them.
They clearly DID NOT. Cordeds were Nordics bearing haplogroup R1a, Yamniks were mixed Nordics with Alpinids, Dinarids, and even some Meds (Cuckuteni-Tripolyeans).
Skull structure is definitely Nordic, and her hair colour is nothing like med, it's ash blond. The hair colour doesn't change if the mummy was burried in a proper coffin. Also Tocharians were described as Nordic by the Chinese, which means they were clearly relatively unmixed Aryans.

Bonus: depiction of Tocharian buddhists.

You can also find light hair among Syrian refugees at the same frequency as these farmers. Does that make Syrian refugees blonde?

>They literally found farmers with light hair
Admixed with Nordics.

>at the same frequency as these farmers
Source?

Yes, before they arrived to Europe.

Burden of proof is entirely on you. You made the claim that a single farmer out of 200(or whatever the actual number is) had blonde hair and this explains why Scandinavians are blonde. Source?

These are Pre-Afrasian untermeschen

Before the "Adventus Afrasianicum", MENA was mostly settled by Anatolian-related population, then the Afrasian Rape Train came in and blond hair disappeared.

I'm not him. I just want to know where you're getting your information on the frequency of blonde hair in farmer populations.

>and explains why Scandinavians are blond
Except I never said this. I'm just saying that blond hair is not a trait that can be attributed only to Indo-Europeans.

Just look at Southern Europeans and specifically Sardinians. They have black hair. The idea that these black haired people with the very infrequent blonde among them are the source of blonde hair in Northern Europe doesn't even begin to make a sense as it's entirely random and nonsensical.

Brown hair, not black

>The idea that these black haired people with the very infrequent blonde among them are the source of blonde hair in Northern Europe doesn't even begin to make a sense as it's entirely random and nonsensical.
Again, neither he or I claimed this.

To me, the way you said "You can also find light hair among Syrian refugees at the same frequency as these farmers" implied that you had a source with information on the frequency of blonde hair in farmer populations. I was interested in reading such information, so I asked you for the source. That is all.

Considering Egyptians depicted Syrians as blonde haired? Yes

So they have the same hair color as Brad Pitt?

No, more like Saudis.

No

Some recent papers point to ANE as the source of blond hair. But Yamna were already quite ANE and apparently they were all dark haired.

>The derived allele of the KITLG SNP rs12821256 that is associated with – and likely causal for – blond hair in Europeans [4,5] is present in one hunter-gatherer from each of Samara, Motala and Ukraine (I0124, I0014 and I1763), as well as several later individuals with Steppe ancestry. Since the allele is found in populations with EHG but not WHG ancestry, it suggests that its origin is in the Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) population. Consistent with this, we observe that earliest known individual with the derived allele is the [Siberian] ANE individual Afontova Gora 3 which is directly dated to 16130-15749 cal BCE (14710±60 BP, MAMS-27186: a previously unpublished date that we newly report here).

>i'll make up shit so it looks like i know what im talking about
lmao

>Skull structure is definitely Nordic
because nordic skull is sooo distinctive from med one

>The hair colour doesn't change if the mummy was burried in a proper coffin.
it does tho, dumbass

> Also Tocharians were described as Nordic by the Chinese,

>chinese described tocharians as people they never saw or got in contact with
jesus christ

>as well as several later individuals with Steppe ancestry

This says Yamna were blonde.

They had the gene, but we know they weren't yet blonde. I'm guessing a certain combination of genes caused blonde hair.

>and apparently they were all dark haired.
"No"
eupedia.com/forum/threads/29666-Copper-Bronze-Age-Steppe-people-(PIE)-had-mixed-light-and-dark-pigmentation

>because nordic skull is sooo distinctive from med one
medshits have low cranial vault and low orbits
Tocharians had high vault and tall orbits, so they were Nordics.

Also all Chinese sources confirm their light pigmentation, as well as the depictions of them like here
>it does tho, dumbass
If it does, then at irrelevant pace. Pic rel is a Mongoloidal mummy with depigmented hair due to chemical reaction, Tarim Mummies have completely diffrent, more normal hair colours. If their hair colour was a result of such reaction, their hair would look like this.
>chinese described tocharians as people they never saw or got in contact with
Are you retarded? The Chinese DEFINITELY had contact with the Tocharian Nordics.

Right, blonde hair doesn't work like red hair which is caused by one very strong SNP that also makes your skin pale. There's multiple genes involved and brown hair is essentially just a mix of blonde and black alleles.
Still the steppe is the relevant area for the selection of blonde hair alleles prior to the movement to Northern Europe.

>Tocharian Nordics.
slavic* would be more accurate then calling them nordics

Celtic would be more accurate than Slavic or Nordic. Not that it would be accurate at all.