How does Veeky Forums feel about using marijuana in moderation after workout to help relax or recover muscles? I.e...

How does Veeky Forums feel about using marijuana in moderation after workout to help relax or recover muscles? I.e. creams, oils, edibles etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy lmao

das it mane

its gr8 bro
i also use it before a workout and during

It's a great way to get thrown in prison. Which is good because the jail yard is a great place to lift.

which is stupid and it needs to be decriminalized

Well, you're not wrong. But seriously though, is Mary Jane a gains goblin?

again with these shit threads

can you fucking stoners just go away already?

Enjoy a disbalance in your brainfunction caused by a declined output of dopamine and serotonin

Enjoy brainfog and concentration problems and a chance on free schizophreniz episodes while having an epise of manic depression

A good night's sleep and decent nutrition can't really be improved on by hallucinogenics and depressants.
Do what you want, but post workout your metabolism is high, I wouldn't want to take substances that slow me down physiologically until I'm recovered.

>Enjoy brainfog and concentration problems and a chance on free schizophreniz episodes while having an epise of manic depression

This is only if you're predisposed of these illnesses and granted you don't smoke dirt weed.

dude weed lmao

when i smoke weed i just sleep in the most uncomfortable position ever and end up with bodyaches

no ty

also, i realised weed makes me content with being a boring person so i stopped smoking that personality draining drug

no

i like to smoke before i make/eat my dinner because it ramps up my appetite and helps me wolf down the portions of food i need to gain mass which would be obnoxious to force down without it

obviously smoking is never good for you, but there are a million ways around that if you're worried about your lungs

It is very good if your a powerlifter or just maxing out everyday. It helps with getting the optimal amount of sleep to preform consistently day in day out.

This is actually what I was asking about. For post workout. I guess what I'm really asking is, will this help at all?

Perfectly acceptable, as long as you aren't a filthy degenerate who has to be high 24/7.
Better than alcohol by far.
Sativa is great for cuts since no munchies.
Greatly reduces physical anxiety and helps me rest.

>implying any of this happens to people who responsibly use weed.

Guess what, I projected my own story and I only smoked it total 10 times over a course of a year (haze)

Trying to warn people.. It pisses me off when people say yeah bro weed is harmless this that weed cures cancer BRO micheal phelps smokes weed BRO
Weed is a plant BRO not a DRUG

Fuck out my face

I literally answered your question.
It's a depressant while your body is screaming stimulation.
Don't mess with your nervous system if you want gains

weed didnt make you schizophrenic bro

>implying you weren't already mentally impaired and not already succumbing to your increasingly dangerous illness
Considering heart disease is the number one killer of all men, you have more to gain from smoking weed than the most minute chance you are talking about of developing mental impairment of any kind.
You have to be in a state of constant influence for weeks at a time for this to happen.
Smoking once a day during your down time when you're getting ready to relax and/or getting ready for bed will have almost no influence on your day to day life.
1. your body is already going into cooldown mode, so no wasted blood circulation gains.
2. no anxiety and plenty of rest, extremely important for physical and mental health.
3. wake up with none of the side effects of being high, meaning you can function as a normie faggot.
4. reduced blood pressure.
Let alone plenty of other things i'm not mentioning.

Nah working out helps me relax. A good gym session makes me chill AF.

weed juat makes me freak out about everything.

It helps me fall asleep and eat big.

gotta do whatever it takes, right babe?

makes you lazy. alcohol does too. all recreational drugs are harmful towards training.
>inb4 no it doesn't affect me that way I'm lazy
nice delusion m8

itt: bunch of sheltered mofos who feel the need to criticize a plant they have no experience or knowledge of
>mfw

Completely gets rid of muscle soreness, I'll smoke once every couple of weeks if I pushed myself too hard at the gym.

There's no better feeling than getting high and cracking your back/neck after back day

Weed never made me lazy. If anything it forced me to stop lying to myself about my life and reminded me to get my shit together. I loved to get high and go on runs.

Tbqh tho it also put me in a really dark place on too many occasions, so i'm no longer smoking for the time being.

also OP you get the best result getting high BEFORE a workout

I would totally be cool with that except that I don't like how I function when I smoke, I slow down and don't trust myself to drive or ride my bike to or from the gym while under any influence of anything. I'm more just asking how it will affect my recovery so long as I use in moderation eat healthy and get regular sleep.

i get too high then let my mind think about my life rather than trying to come together and gather my thoughts. this is only when i haven't smoked in a long time and get really high, however when i smoke everyday i get use to the same feeling and its more normal.

I dont know whats better. it helps me figure out what i need to do. like getting a good job and making it but not in a Veeky Forums sort of aspect where everything is revolved around lookism shit. However when i go back to being sober i lose all grasp of the important things

It gives me mental hospital-tier panic attacks.

dude i dont know if i had a panic attack the other day for the first time but i had just smoked some weed for the first time in a month and i had to go in my bathroom to wash myself because i got paranoid off my smell then laid on the bathroom floor for 15 minutes and was tripping out paranoid as fuck then i had to run a bath to calm down and jerk off. i figured if i jerk off it would make me less high.

Some paranoia is relatively common as far as I know.
A panic attack is much much more intense and violent.

Sounds like either bad weed or old weed that got moldy.

Its awesome how almost half of America is schizophrenic. Fucking moron.

Smoke less

Medical shit is strong

Hey fuck you mang we wuz come in peace n sheit

No the only issue you can experience is having the munchies while trying to stay under your calorie limit.

guys can you help me on this
i'm 21 and i've never smoked weed or smoked a cigarette, and i'll be doing it tomorrow...

..so how do you do it? is there any more to it than inhaling then trying to breathe it in your lungs?

fuck, can anyone link me to a step-by-step guide or something

Don't smoke cigarettes

You'll probably choke. It took me a while to be able to completely inhale.

It gave me panic attacks but once i fixed my diet and quit drinking they went away. I'm convinced the negative side effects are due to stoners earing shit food and not exercising, and fucking up their brain.

I used to use it just before a work out.
>Punch cone
>run to gym
>really relaxed, find I can concentrate on my form
>Did some of my PBs while high at the gym.

Don't cough and muff the bowl.

no i will never smoke cigarettes, that's a promise, but i'd like to know where i can learn how to smoke (weed)
you mean get a coughing fit when i first inhale? yeah i've heard everyone gets those the first time so i guess i'm prepared for it

Are you doing it solo? If not just ask someone, don't be that guy.

you're right but can you explain to me, like you're explaining to a child, how to correctly inhale to feel its effects

Are you using a bong or pipe? Pipes are the easier of the two I believe. With a pipe you just inhale a bit into your mouth, than take a deep inhale letting as much into your lungs as possible, you only need to hold the smoke in your lungs for like 2 seconds max. With a bong you again inhale a bit using your mouth until the tube part of the bong fills up with smoke, than you take a really big breath and hold it in your lungs for again like 2 seconds max. Honestly it's been a long while so I might have forgotten a thing or two but it's honestly not difficult at all. As long as your getting smoke into your lungs there a pretty big margin for error.

dude you are going to get high as fuck if you taking proper inhales smoothly and do not cough and shit. i recommend just smoking a joint for the first time as you can pace your high. a bong rip for the first time will make you trip the fuck out

if you dont inhale like most first time smokers do then you will still get high as long as you are not being retarded

alright, thanks anons

It's a bit of trial and error to find what works for you but just focus on enjoying the experience

That's because you're smoking synthetic weed.

lol those guys smoke like 3 times a day. There is a reason your life sucks. Quit weed and become your better self.

I have a good schedule at the moment

go gym 4 times a week at 10am. come home have perfect diet. only smoke on tuesday night and maybe friday night after two gym days then repeat the next week. i only smoke one joint

i use to smoke weed everyday and i regret it

>i use to smoke weed everyday and i regret it
why

just lost motivation for gym and became more paranoid about the small things and couldn't think straight when high. i only smoked towards the night but then started smoking in the day time aswell and done nothing afterwards. im not one of them people who get ultra confident when always high it changes my mood more than usual when im sober. some days i feel good then others i wake up feeling terrible after smoking until 4 am in the morning

stoner life is not good if you are not rich or a teenager i suppose.

It's way better than drinking alcohol. I drink vodka tonics but would definitely smoke weed instead if my job didn't test for it.

Nope.
Synthetic weed wasn't even available here when I last smoked pot.

get a good indica and smoke after you work out, helps you relax and puts you to bed.

Inhale deeply from the whatever your smoking and don't exhale directly back into it or God forbid cough; and have water at the ready. Your throat will feel hot and dry and almost scaly. Take about three hits because for newbies the first hit doesn't do much half the time.

If it's a bowl it'll probably burn more and it's best to inhale quickly and get it over with.

Joint/ blunt or bong then you can take a little more time because it will taste better and be less hot. Also especially if it's a blunt don't exhale through your nose because it will be a long, slow, unavoidable and untreatable singe at your nasal hairs that will last for a minute

And for Christ sales don't slobber unless it's a wide mouthed bong, then you can get a bit of a pass

>weed is illegal where he lives

Hows the third world, Paco?

My experience:
>Different kinds of weed (in or out, indica or sativa, energizing or relaxing, etc.) Have different effects (energize, chill, more receptive to music, paranoia, panic attack, etc.) on different people (mentally and/or physically active people, prone to anxiety, mindset when smoking, alone or in group, ability to work and tinker while high, etc.)

>When I smoked a lot (1 or more joints a day),I was OK at first because I had a nice daily routine with good discipline, but it slowly eroded because of the weed.

>That being said, smoking responsibly, like drinking, can be a fun activity. Someone who has a beer after work, or a glass of wine at dinner does not have a problem... If it becomes a habit or something you need, then it becomes one. Weed is the same.

> Now I enjoy my weed mainly by myself or with just one or two good friend, and I enjoy doing cardio outside in nature. I love walking out hiking high on Weed, I can do it for hours. The sky is blue, the trees are green :)

> CONCLUSION: try it if you want. If you don't like it, stop. If you do, don't over do it. Also, don't get arrested

If it's a 4 hitter (typical handheld glass bowl) light the grass at the edge of the bowl with your free hand and lightly breathe in as you do so. Do not just start sucking away or you'll take in too much and cough like a huge faggot (probably going to happen anyways) I'm assuming you know how the airway ports on the sides of pipes work.
As you breathe in wait for the green to get a nice lit orange/red and than stop your spark.
Let the airway open and breathe in the air, hold it in mouth and pass pipe. Take air into lungs and just be aware you'll cough.
Don't try to fight it, fucks your throat up pretty bad.
Dude will take his hit, you'll take yours again, generally pipe is cached.

This is pretty good for starters, you'll usually take a break do some shit, get a good buzz and judge if you want to do a lot more.
Don't let anyone force you to take more than your comfortable, if you feel safe around this person sure go for it, but if you're at a party DO NOT get so fucked up you can't comprehend human behavior.
You do not want to be that guy.

Blunts are simply puff, puff, pass.
Just two moderate breaths in.

I'd avoid bongs if it's your first time, but just so you're aware.
Your first time hitting a bong will probably fuck you up. I'd limit your bong hits to 3 and ride that shit out.
Some hippie faggots like to play mr cool guy with their bongs and bring out crazy ones that are way too powerful for newbies to hit.
My one friend had a bong with a 2 foot chamber, which means you were essentially taking 3 hits every time you cleared the chamber of smoke.

Remember, tasty low calorie drinks.
I usually get a huge powerade and just keep filling it up with water as I drink it down so I don't take a shit ton of sugar in one gulp.

almost my exact experiences with weed

Is this natty

Don't smoke weed. What the fuck are you OP? Some degenerate drug addict?

>thank you Nancy and Ronnie

As an australian i find this thread to be as full of shit as a geriatrics trakky daks.

Not in my state faggot.
>t. CO mustard race

It happens often to me too, gets me thinking into things, like death and free will, it was awful and yet I did it again

I think fit might be the most autistic board on Veeky Forums next to b

I used to use it after the gym and would eat huge portions of high protein foods.

I saw nice gains until I stopped smoking. Now I can't eat as much and I'm not seeing much results.

In all my time smoking weed I only once ALMOST had a panic attack.

Don't watch ISIS videos while high as fuck.

Enjoy being a little beta bitch cuck boy

get a fucking life
>le drug is soo le coool XDDD

I've tried it a few times, never more than a couple puffs on a spliff. Last time though I had more, and some deep hits on the bong. Didn't get anything but a headache from it and a feeling of nausea.

Don't get all the hype desu

protip: post high school people who use drugs are doing it to enjoy the high, not be cool.

> Wanting to be fit
> Smoke anything

I will never understand you fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Yup, pretty much! My thoughts exactly.
Weed in moderation, can be fun, without too much potential for problems.

Weed can decrease testosterone to an extent

good god can we just put a thing about weed in the sticky so we can stop all these threads.

I love weed but the "does weed affect gains?" threads that pop up are more annoying that any frogposters or stupid memes that this board posts on an almost daily basis

This, smoking is bad m'kay.
Vaporizing and edibles don't fuck with your lungs like that however.

Sometimes if I'm lifting at home, I'll hit bowls between sets.
Working out while high is sick, but after I've come down I usually don't have enough energy, and it kills my motivation to go lift.
I smoke like 3 times a day, but unless I'm getting high immediately before a workout, I'll usually just wait a couple hours after I come down to hit a lift, and then just get high again after.