I came to my parents house to have dinner, they made taco salad, this is what was on my dads plate...

I came to my parents house to have dinner, they made taco salad, this is what was on my dads plate, how much of a fucking disgusting piece of shit is my dad?

Are those dorritos?

Yes sir

Somebody is trying to steal his food

>parents make you dinner
>Your ungrateful ass comes on Veeky Forums to talk shit

At least stop being a pussy and say it to his face.

I did you fucking faggot, I said they were slobs and decided not to eat.

Your dad tried his best and you decided to be a dick and go on a god damn Chinese rice forum to try and circle jerk to make yourself feel better.Fuck you

you're an asshole son.

>black
Sub-human tier

You are a massive faggot my dude.

That looks fucking delicious!
The sour cream is the best part that ties it all together... whether it's taco salad or taco bell.

>iPhones on the table that you eat your "foods," as you might call it, but that in your picture looks like baby diarrhea
>Dirty nails

He literally put salad dressing like ranch and French dressing on a taco salad. Why are you cunts defending him?

Not my nails brah, my dads

what a great son lol

Because you are a little ungrateful shit.

You don't have to eat it, and you don't have to be an asshole about it, and you ESPECIALLY shouldn't be an asshole to your well-meaning parents.

Just say no thanks, it's not part of your meal plan for your workout schedule.

So I shouldn't inform them that there literally killing themselves by eating this garbage?

Jesus christ you are literally a fedora.

Nigga is a fucking meal. How ass backwards are you that you shit talk your parents after they invite you to dinner? You're worst than those fucking vegan douches that can't even see people eat a fucking cheeseburger without having a stroke. And you manage to one up them by ragging on your parents over some fucking doritos and sour cream?

God damn, the level of pathetic, pseudo-superiority, and disrespect in you if off the god damn charts.

I hope your parents straight ghost you from now on.

Picante is a goat condiment, I literally can eat all my bland ass food with Picante and slsa

looks good

maybe instead of being an ungrateful cuck , you could have said something like, " Mom, Dad, I appreciate you making dinner for me but I'm trying to eat right. Also, do you know what this food is doing to you? I'm only asking because you're my parents and I care about you."