Tfw continuously bulk

>tfw continuously bulk
>tfw you're afraid of cutting

You can't make gains on a calorie deficit.
Someone please help me get over this mindset.

you're making a different kind of gain bro

form > strength

>le bulking and cuting meme
How about eating healthy you fucking retard.

user here, also want to know this, in my mind i'm okay bodyfat wise if i can do weighted pull ups or weighted dips but im just in denial

I've been exactly like this for years
>achieved 1/2/3/4 with reps
>always miserable
>people who know me believe me
>people who don't know me think I'm DYEL
>Jason blaha IRL
>no gf
>no interaction with girls in any way

now I'm cutting on 3rd week. Lost 10kg. Girls start miring. Friends notice "gains" (even though I'm actually shrinking). Feel more confident

Conclusion: cutting > losing strength and muscle

SeeI've never tasted how sweet he cutting is. My low bf friend gets mired ALL THE TIME but his lift is pathetic comparing to mine
We stand together people say I'm DYEL even I have bigger arm than him. It's just normies cannot tell

what is 1/2/3/4?

>you can't eat healthy when bulking and cutting

how much did you cut, from what bf you started and what bf do you have now

Ohp/bench/squat/diddly
People who actually lift fucking mired my lifts because I have perfect SS form and strength
Normies just think I'm a fat bob who drinks bear and don't know to train

So the only downside from cutting is you loose a bit of strength and mass. The result would be amazing tho
>realize cutting 6% bodyfat=transformation to normies

plate numbers. 1 for OHP, 4 for DL you figure out the rest.

I've fantasized about cutting for years. Never have. After one week, I get hungry to the point of feeling dangerously aggressive. I've never been fat - but papa likes to eat.

24% (I know thats really fat) to now 18%
I still have belly but it's a huge difference when I'm under clothes since the rest of the fat is hidden

People say I've gained muscle Kek I actually lost some. My lift dropped 10-30lbs but that's not too horrible to stop me

And if you actually have lifted for years it should be quick and easy to cut. Ive been aftiad of cutting for years but actually doing it is pretty easy senpai

>1x body weight calf raises
>2x body weight tricep kick backs
>3x body weight kip ups
>4x body weight curls

man you cut a lot, 24% is hella big

i'm 14-16% right now and wondering if i should cut because i barely see my first line of abs when i'm carb depleted so basically i'm a pussy lol

if you don't have visible abs then you're fucked senpai. way she goes.

>3rd week
>10kg

Are you even eating?

I mean dude
From 26 last month until today I lost about 4kgs
And I was considering slowing down
How the fuck do you even 10kg like that

Number of plates
135lb ohp
225lb bench
315lb squat
405lb deadlift

These are kind of the de facto standard for starting lifts. It's what you should go for on your first day at the gym as a safe moderate weight.

High bf is easy to cut since normally body doesn't need to hold that much fat (broscience)
Once you leaner it's more difficult to cut
I also think this is the reason why I haven't lost too much muscle and strength. My body must be loosing big portion of fat+small portion of muscle at this high bf

I couldn't calculate because I don't trust any TDEE assumption online. I simply eat less and more extreme health than before
Might be at 1000+ kcal deficit as I've cut down all cereal/fibre breakfeast shits, diary, fat-rich meat, cut down half of the rice and replace carbs with ass-tasting multi grain, and completely cut down any "extra" snacks including yogurt and fruits

Feel hungry all the time. The only thing kept me from not coming back to permabulk is the miring from normies. I kept telling myself I lift for myself and don't give a shit about other think. But it's not true

>drinks bear

My standard is, once I get to the last belt notch I start the cut. When I reach the middle belt notch again I bulk

I've lost 5kg since early July and think I'm making decent Progress.

This fckn guy kek

This guy gets it.

SeeI still hit protein intake of 180+grams. I don't think water weight need to be considered because my supplements are all same and I drink at least 3 gallons of water/day. Not even kidding. I run to fill up the water bottle every hour at work

Height is 6'2". Natty good tier therefore is near 170 lbs or so. Right now I still have 30 lbs to cut before I'm confident to take off the shirt in front of people

>I can see roiding in the future
I'm sure I won't be satisfied once I have lean body. Mass is my priority. But being lean definitely feels amazing

>tonight at eleven, local boy killed by exercise meme, last words reportedly "light weight"

Curl must be done with one hand.

You're obsessed with numbers, a reasonable amount of your 'mass' is fat, if you bulked a fair amount, no bodies going to ask your bodyweight either, just cut already so you can get the sluts.
CUTS FOR THE SLUTS.

>ITT: fatties rationalizing their sloth

i'm thinking the same about bulking
>never bulked
>been on a cut
>finally start seeing abs and stiations
>summer is ending
>tfw now i'm afraid of bulking

i know how easy it is to cut and that i'll make better size and strength gains if start eating a bit more above maintenance but since i was fat as a kid and very self concious about it i got pretty scared of gaining any fat since then

tfw I keep trying to cut but the hunger is always too much, and I'm afraid to bulk because I don't want to put on any more fat

mfw I've eaten too many empty calories this morning so I decide to vomit it into the toilet so I don't sabotage my cut