Im doing the military diet right now with some of the bad stuff removed from it like icecream...

Im doing the military diet right now with some of the bad stuff removed from it like icecream, Its based on taking in less calories so your body burns more with out exercise, is this a good way to lose 20-30 pounds? Its probably only water but I actually did lose about 9 pounds over a week

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's unhealthy and retarded. Learn to count calories like a normal person and slowly lose the weight instead of forcing it off and probably gaining it back later.

well its only like this for three days and then a 1500 calorie diet with exercise for the next four days, so its not simply starving myself

dont cut the ice cream

why not? I figured it would be better for me not to have it

also any diet that gives you a specific calorie number without knowing your height wight is suspicious

Ill give you that, I think my body burns roughly 2000 a day by itself no exercise so Im sure its working the way it is.

Its already a very low calorie diet the ice creams probaly there for 2 reasons
1 to help you stick with it
2 to help you get the fat you need your body needs fat to burn fat you could probaly replace it with chocolote milk if you want or regular milk if you want less sugar then the ice cream

Good Idea, Ill try it

It depends on what your goals are. Do you just want to lose weight? Are you lifting weights, wanting to build muscle, doing any exercise? If yes then I would personally double (maybe even triple) everything pictured (except for the coffee and maybe trade ice cream for 12 oz of milk). If you're not wanting to build muscle and just want to lose weight then this diet seems fine. Maybe just add some more vegetables. You can also refer to the Veeky Forums sticky for more in depth info on nutrition. Also this free app might help. myfitnesspal.com/ Hope this helps.

sounds good man, thanks

oh an ive been on very low calorie diets myself and doing at least a little exercise always seemed to help my body to get going
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo

Hey disregard my above comment. I just googled military diet and it honestly seems kinda like a fad diet. Listen to what everyone else is saying about proper calorie counting. I would still check out that link though. It's an easy way to track what you're eating and it does the math for you in terms of macro and calorie counting. Makes it easy if you're just tying to lose weight.

>Learn to count calories like a normal person

Normal people don't count calories. Only people losing weight and faggots who need to sculpt the perfect body so other men will praise them.

Let me rephrase.
Any normal person leading a healthy lifestyle.

I forgot the normal person now-a-days is a landwhale or people who don't care for their health at all.

My fat roommate tried this bullshit.

She gave up on day two kekkity

not OP
it seems to be meant as a short term quick looooose fat now diet wich it seems perfectly suited for but long term health fitness is a lifestyle

Fad diet bullshit good god OP read the sticky

>Not counting your calories to eat at maintenance at least

i saw this exact same image labeled as like "skinny fit flat tummy diet" or some shit.

what kind of soldier eats fucking saltines and hot dogs

holy shit this is hilarious
OP pls do this and post a pic of your hospital bracelet

Nope not gay sorry.

I eat healthy thats all.

>skinny flat tummy diet

Why do women know nothing about fitness? This title was obviously written by a woman.

Wow, how fucking insecure do you have to be to judge a person for counting calories? I think someone may be closeted himself.

>hello hungry hungry skeleton

What fucking military eats this? Is this the North Korea infantry special?

a lot of people, especially young women and men over 25 have basically no health or fitness knowledge mang,

my old chinese boss saw my weightloss and told me i should do more crunches to lose my gut while laughing

my only reply was a quiet
>b-but thats not how it works..

Just looks like the standard american diet but more impoverished