A fucking box

>a fucking box

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144580/jewish/The-Subterranean-Temple.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Much more than a box

>a fucking box with sticks in it

where do you guys think it is?

If a box can pretty much levitate on it's own with minimal effort of carrying, destroy statues of other gods when no one else looking, kill people when handled the incorrect way, as well destroyentire armies of people from a cloud that rises out of the box on command and return back into it accordingly, I think we can agree that it's a lot more than just a box user.

>Starting a religion based on a fingerbox

According to the book of Revelation the Ark itself is back in heaven after being ascended there, but some people argue that's just the spiritual aspect of the ark's existence/place with God and where it resides , while the physical ark is still somewhere on Earth.

Revelation 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Some Assyrian probably turned it into a latrine.

Anachronistic reconstructions.

The Israelites probably envisioned cherubim as something more like this.

>Our sages tell us that “when King Solomon built the Holy Temple, knowing that it was destined to be destroyed, he built a place in which to hide the Ark, [at the end of] hidden, deep, winding passageways.”1 It was there that King Josiah placed the Ark twenty-two years before the Temple’s destruction, as related in the Book of Chronicles.2

>For centuries the Holy Temple has lain desolate, its essence contracted in a subterranean chamber deep beneath its ruined glory. But this terrible descent is, in truth, but the impetus for even higher ascent, even greater good, even more universal perfection, than what shone forth from the Temple in its first and second incarnations.

>The paths to this chamber are hidden, deep and winding. This is not the straight and true path of the righteous, but the furtive, convoluted path of the “returnee” (baal teshuvah)—a path that plunges to the depths of his soul to unleash the most potent forces buried therein.9

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/144580/jewish/The-Subterranean-Temple.htm

I mustn't tell you.

Ethiopians claim to have it.

They only make that claim because of the Kebra Negast, which is pretty obvious propaganda for the imperial family. I have no idea why so many people actually take their claim seriously; it completely falls apart with even a little bit of historical criticism. But I guess that's the power of keeping things like that intentionally mysterious, especially when most people interested in the question are somewhat gullible.

In some cave somewhere in Iraq where its been since the Babylonians took it or it was destroyed by said Babylonians.

In whatever warehouse Hollywood keeps Indiana Jones props.

wish they could just let us see it but it must be fake

In the imagination of jews and christians

Yeah an imaginary thing that never existed

Argentina

This, he took a very big dump on it and also he probably lived a healthy life and died old getting to know his grandchildren with nothing weird happening

Levitation on! Yule love it!

ck2 puts it in Ethiopia

>a Swedish game glorifying 60 IQ Africans and their bone in nose mythology
Shocking

The ark on earth is a replica of that ark.

And then when his idol of Dagon crashed and broke down worshiping the ark, his robe turned into his latrine.

No they didn't. Holy Shit. That's straight up Babylonian, the enemy of Israel.

>The-Subterranean-Temple.htm

I've seen video of it. It's in the City of David, a small area just south of Jerusalem, and it has a hitching post, blood gutters, alter stands, and an olive press.

>it exists, in my mind
>t. Schlomo Kikestein

>quotes new testament
>somehow a kike

t.

All NT authors were kikes

>reading Bible
>some foreigners steal the box with God inside
>oh shit, this could be a cool story
>expecting Israel to mount a daring recovery mission like something out of Judges
>YHWH just plagues them until they give the box back
oh, ok.