What keeps you from worrying that girls will falsely accuse you of rape

What keeps you from worrying that girls will falsely accuse you of rape.

that's why i kill them after.

socks in sandals

I have security cameras in my bedroom and have a clear, audible dialogue with a girl before sex

Some celebrity host guy in Finland got caught filming women having sex with him
He tried to claim it was to prevent false rape accusations

Yeah, recording sex is the only way to make sure a woman won't claim rape afterwords.

Since the kobe bryant thing, pro athletes don't fuck unless a camera is present or they have their phones in hand now.
Screwed the game up for the gold diggers looking for child support.

I don't live in the US

>Be Chad
>Literally rape women
>Oh it wasnt rape I kind of wanted it

Thats all..

Srs question guys, what exacly is considered Rape? A friend of mine was recently raped and when she tells me the details it seriously makes me consider her credibility. These are her exact words more or less...
>go out with a guy
>have one of the best times in a long time
>both go to his car
>both undress and fuck
>"But user i didnt know what was happening"
>Came in her and messaged her the next day if everything was fine
>Files police report

Im confused.

fuck this kinda stuff undermines the stuff where it was completely forced with no intent

I wonder why I dont see him on TV anymore.

wtf!?
during the other times when shes talking
is she talking some bullshit?
or is everything logical and sound of mind?

Exactly dude. Shes a great person, hasnt lied to me once (so I believe) but Im honestly trying to find what went wrong here. Shes lost severe from depression and readmitted herself to therapy too.

You need to report this story to the police. Shes trying to ruin the guys life.
Save him user, save him.

Not living in Burgeristan mostly.

No shes logical af, hates feminists, cardio bunny, about to graduate, is a total bro really. Ive asked her again to tell me what happened but you can tell it really bothers her but from her description I dont see the problem. Its more like regretful sex really. I remember my dad saying some shit where girls from his school would do this shit alot when everyone knew they were harlots.

I dont know this guy shes talked about him before.

cuz I know they would like to be filled up again by my godly love staff

im not a neckbeard neet faggot and know that is a statistical anomaly and not normal female behavior

this

My release form :^)

>But user I didnt know what was happening
Is she trying to claim date rape drug without saying it?

well is she a harlot?
i dont know if shes a real bro
cause if that was a bro you be calling them out on their bullshit

Reality. False rape claims are a /pol/ meme and one in a million accurance

erectile dysfunction

They're filed a fuckload more then you want to admit user.

And female police officers and detectives are brought in specifically to deal with false rape claims and they usually call them out on their bullshit.

I meant to ask her if she had been given anything but no in her words she said she "froze up" during sex and he continued.

Nah shes the one of the purist females I know. She drinks/smokes from time to time but never have I ever seen nor heard of her act promiscuous.

Post proof then you shit lord. It's a fucking meme made up by a bunch of ass mad /pol/ virgins. I'm not saying they've never existed but when /pol/ is the only one trumping their occurrence then I take that with a spoon of how salty they are over the female gender. Real rape is the issue and you get a bunch of guys trying to shit in the pool over a handful of false rape claims a year to make actual rape more acceptable

no theyre not. please log off the interwebs and go interact with humanity

I'm not really going to take any side in this, but proof is exactly the dilemma we run into with rape claims. Unless theirs obvious signs of abuse, it's basically her word against his. False rape claims do go through, however there are many more unreported rapes and rapes claims that go through in court for this exact reason. It's a really sticky issue with no easy or clean solution, I think we need to give kids a clear idea of what consensual sex is before they start having sex to try and prevent these grey area cases but also for women to not doubt themselves when they have regretable sex. It's not a perfect solution but I think it's better than we are today

>having sex with women

>teacher at a school was kinda strict to his little sis
>tells her not to stay out too late and stuff >nothing too much
>She gets annoyed files a report
>he gets fired
>she regrets it doesn't admit to false claim
Last I heard he doesn't speak to her

my bad she files a report for domestic abuse

maybe you dont know her that well
get more details
cause that some shady as story
you could not catch me hanging around no females who do that shit