Could someone give me an estimate of my BF%?

Could someone give me an estimate of my BF%?
5'11 166.6lb 18 yo.
I did 50lb weight loss without lifting... my bad goyz

Started lifting like 3 weeks ago tho.

who the fuck cares numbers don't mean shit. the only things that matter are the strenght you feel and how you look in a mirror. no woman is going to sleep with you because of your bf% if you don't look good and vice versa

I'm just wondering so I can get an idea of how much more I need to lose.

Why the long chest?

What you mean?

Your chest looks super fucked up.

probably because one arm is higher than the other.

so you did no cardio no lifting? What the fuck did you do. You look out of shape as fuck

22% bodyfat.

LOL
Dude

I ate at 1200 and played league of legends. That is all.

Nah its fucked up for good. OP dont bother lifting its no use just give up

What exactly is fucked up?

they are pretty far apart. not that bad.

Dude. do some fucking cardio. get that body fat down. Run, don't jog and work up a sweat. Do it several times a week. Make it a habit. Eat more. Limit carbs. Work on chest, arms, and shoulders. Your chest is weak as fuck.

>20%

Since I started lifting I have been eating 1500-1800. At least 160g of protien and under 100g of carbs. Is cardio really that important... I hate it so much.

I was like you. Conviced I didn't need cardio. I legit had the same exact body type as you, which is why i'm sharing my advice. You need cardio to get rid of the tummy, no ifs ands or buts. I went through the same, was stuck at your body fat for months until I started doing cardio. Its very good for you, you will eventually start to enjoy it. Reward yourself with a big (healthy) meal while on your cut after running, you will train yourself to enjoy it.

lol no. Cardio is only useful cause you can eat more and be more satiated, the only thing you need to lose bf is calorie restriction. Start lifting in the meantime.

here is your proof OP. my body back before I thought cardio was a meme. same bodytype, no cardio or lifting but on a cut. You wont get results.

Well I mean I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. That's gotta be mostly bf right? Also I have been skipping abs.. is that a problem?

The body will maintain its weight even if you cut hard. Your body enters a starvation mode of sorts and forces you into a perma skinny fat mode that deprives you of any kind of muscle. What you need to do is eat more so that you dont starve yourself and do cardio on top. I'm just sharing what worked for me, I tried a cut and I ended up like this guy. What I did was eat up to maintenance or less while limiting carbs and do cardio regularly. Sheds fat and do lifting on top of that and boom youre well on your way

[Cite sources]

Dude, drop the delusions you look like shit, go lift and eat better

Dude it doesn't even matter at this stage you look like absolute shit.

I've already said I've been doing this.

>eat more
>at that bodyfat
nigger wat

lol what a load of bullshit

>Reading comprehension

i read it just fine. you told him to lose weight by eating more. fuck off with that momscience

You're a NEET aren't you, clearly you lack the education. Read it until your 27 IQ brain understands it fully. 1200 calories a day the dude is starving himself, not healthy and he looks like shit. he needs to eat at maintenance and create a deficit with lots of cardio

sorry mom ill go do my homework
>eat at maintenance
>to create a deficit
holy shit

This is bro science friend.

Wasting my time this hard

kek'd me good anons. kek'd me good

Hope skinnyfat user finds his way

this guy is retarded and/or trolling.

You dont need cardio. If youre eating at a calorie deficit and enough protien, you'll lose weight.

Lose a few more KG and then try a slow bulk to get some muscle imo. Make sure to do your compounds.

clearly its not clicking for you bud. Too aggressively retarded to understand a basic sentence

Newb question.. what are compounds? like dead lifts and squats?

Yah, lifts that involve 2 or more joints moving. So bench, ohp, squat, deadlift, rows, pull ups etc

Honestly as much as it is spammed and a meme, give the sticky a read. It has a lot of great and helpful information.

Good luck in your journey my friend

I lift heavy for high reps and i look like shit.
60kg ohp 3x10
110kg bench 3 x 10
Dead 180kg x4
Squat 140 x 5

Body fat estimate and how much weight should i lose? Please suggest a weight to cut to. I am sick of looking like shit.
I am 6"2 100kg

youlooklikeshit% how about gaining some muscle. and percentages are worthless, remember the mirror is your friend

peek a boo

Oopsie