Bowling ball delts

>bowling ball delts
>packed with muscle despite being a 7 foot tall lanklet
>actively pulls up at the end of races to not win by too much

How is he getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/general/others/cycling-lance-armstrong-failed-four-drugs-tests-in-1999-uci-admits-8577491.html
youtu.be/5LYu1HMfiMw
youtube.com/watch?v=TSsiUyMR-gw
dailymotion.com/video/x9uk1v_usian-bolt-on-top-gear_auto?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he runs away really fast before they can accuse him

"lol you natty"

guys look he's skinny that means he's natural!!! roids make you explode and become a super muscular god overnight!!!!!

don't steroids make it so you can technically gain more muscle just sitting aorund doing nothing than a natty doing a perfect routine with perfect nutrition

wasn't this a topic of a massive study?

why we are pretending roids don't do that?

>>bowling ball delts
That's the west african genetics (Jamaicans originated from there). Even starving people in west africa can have really pronounced delts.

THIS.

yup you're perfectly right man, I mean look at kinobody he's not even that big!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure to buy his e-book and sub to his youtube channel to get a nice summer bod naturally withing a year working out only 3 times a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Trinidad and Tobagoggan right beside him with normal delts

Not sure what he's trying to get at, but I think he's trying to say that there are different kind of performance enhancers for different purposes/athletes.

Or maybe he's just retarded.

His physique is not proof of roiding lol

Is a huge upper body an advantage or disadvantage for sprinting? I know your arms do some of the work but isn't that much mass in the upper body like Bolt's too far? I bet he doesn't even work upper body and it's just the roids that make him like that.

why'd you start ironically making fun of the idea hes not natty

and then transitioned into ironically making fun of the idea kinobody is natty

were you the victim of some sort of car accident as a child?

The only other sprinters that get that big up top are known roiders like Ben Johnson. Strong upper body helps to a point but after that it's just extra mass to have to move down the track with your legs.

Guys he's a professional athlete competing in the worlds biggest sporting event. Why would he EVER take something to enhance his performance that is also easy to hide from drug tests and potentially make millions in sponsorship deals. That would be cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way professional athletes would ever do anything to boost their performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He obviously roided to get that 9.58. Everyone in athletics knows it really. Thing is, he's almost singlehandedly keeping track and field alive due to his profile. They don't want to catch him out because of what it would mean for the sport. Plus general Jamaican corruption.

Alright I'm done sperging out at you guys now, you can go ahead and keep living in your brainwashed lala land if you want to. but before I go I have to remind you guys to take your amino acids and buy kinobodys ebook to get shredded!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did fucking Jamaica get a PED program so advanced that no one can detect it. I mean it's not just Bolt winning. They are sweeping running events both men and women's or the last 3 olympics.

dem secret herbs mayne

Build upper body helps to create stability and momentum you ignorant swine.

it's their national sport which they invest a shitload of money into

jamaica isn't all ghettos and weed farms

Other Jamaican athletes have been busted. The thing with Bolt is that he is the sport of sprinting and becomes too big for the IAAF to bust. There's so much money to be made from Bolt that he could never 'officially' fail a test.

This happens a lot in sport, especially when the event is a one man gravy train.

That's bullshit. They busted Armstrong and he was making the Tour popular worldwide.

they didn't bust him, he admitted it after he quit

Didn't he confess?

I can't wait until he's busted

This. His smugness will make it so satisfying.

Isn't he retiring

>they said 1pl8 was a meme

Don't forget his receding hairline which is kind of rare for Africans but a major symptom of T use.

You don't know your shit about PEDs, sport, athletic federations and are seriously talking out of your prolapsed ass.

independent.co.uk/sport/general/others/cycling-lance-armstrong-failed-four-drugs-tests-in-1999-uci-admits-8577491.html

Lance failed 4 tests at the 1999 Tour de France then the ICU - reading between the lines - covered it up and even knew the sample was positive for EPO in 2005 before letting him compete/keep his titles for many more years. This is tip of the iceberg and there's a lot more out there in Armstrong/ICU.

>eat shit niglet

regarding this Topic durian is pretty real
ist all about the dosage
also i think in many sports anabolic steroids are used for the better recovery

to get all the never ending Stamina you prolly dont Need anabolics but other substances

youtu.be/5LYu1HMfiMw
>He beats guys caught juicing multiple times

Hmmmmmm

dude were all just trying to figure out your angle right now

He's a big guy.

They won't do that if you aren't eating enough.

You could take 1g of test/w and not gain any mass if you aren't at a surplus.

Roids don't circumvent the laws of physics.

>implying eating enough is at all hard

It is when you're training 8 hours a day as an olympian, you donald.

>guy has trainers, nutritionists, cooks all for him to compete at a high level
>obv he's roiding

ye he's just naturally the best in the world, despite everybody he competes against gets busted left and right for peds

Nowadays nigger sells, he will never get busted

he'll retire eventually but I'm hoping they test old samples with newer techniques and finally bust him

He's the best due to training and genes, man. Practice leads to perfection. Same goes for Phelps or any Olympic athlete. These guys train everyday and don't take rest days.

exactly, then how the fuck are they suppose to beat the people using peds combined with all that training?? fucking monkey

makes me think how much more fun the olympics would be to watch if they allowed athletes to take what ever the fuck they want.

I'm 100% in favor of that. I don't wanna see normal dudes competing. I wanna see like Space Jam shit going on.

you don't even run faggot

The man's a genetic freak.

Veeky Forums needs a 'cuck' equivalent for these types of deluded sports fans.

Not just this, but it's the overall ignorance of roiding:

>They won't do that if you aren't eating enough.

Inject some trenbolone dumbfuck and you'll quickly realize you'll put on mass if you only eat a tin of tuna a day and you'll even lean up eating 5000 calories of KFC daily. Steroids manipulate hormones. Hormone manipulation is the key to mass/weight gain or loss.

I know this is bait but lmao people actually say this shit

Like a cook making you chicken and broccoli somehow mangically unlocks roid gains

Does your personal chef season your chicken with smashed up dbol tablets

Dude trains hard
youtube.com/watch?v=TSsiUyMR-gw

lol that roid gut

>Manlets are THIS mad

>'Cheat curl, clean-style'

That's not really a roid body, he's just muscular and very cut (which makes sense since he trains all fucking day)

same thing with Phelps

Ya k youre a fucking idiot

Hes gonna have to train hard, yes, to beat all those other athletes who are also training just as hard while roiding.

He is also on roids, or else he COULD NOT COMPETE ON THEIR LEVEL

What youre suggesting is similar to saying you could win the porsche GT3 race in your 95 civic cause hey, you train for this shit every weeknight and youre just naturally a super skilled driver with a good coach. Youre overcoming that 400 difference in horsepower with your expertise alone

Fuck you man

>roid body

stfu you fucking mongoloid

there are a million fucking peds, they're not all designed to make you a fucking ifbb pro

Except he's the Porsche GT3 lol

he effortlessly wins

we were bound to get a tall dude with the sprinting ability of the manlets at some point, that's just nature

>That's not really a roid body

The OP was criticizing his musculature you faggot, I was staying consistent with his "evidence"

As for "unseen PEDs", every other dude on that track stands to suspicion on that account, and since it seems like everyone gets busted in the end its fair to say that everyone's on them

You probably thought you were so clever with that post didn't you, don't ever respond to me again

I tried explaining to my sister that bolt is a juicehead but she wouldn't have any of it and I started to feel like jason blaha so I stopped.

I tried explaining to a worker that most the elite would be on some sort of PED but he didn't believe me so I changed the conversation quickly, didn't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist

You cannot be the best athlete in the world without the perfect storm of genetics, training, recovery, coaching, and ROIDS

Stop riding this guys dick so hard and accept reality

You sound like u think santa clause stil exists. Except Santas a roiding nigger

90% (whenever the athlete isn't in competition) of the time testing is done by the national federation, not international authorities
Jamaican anti-doping is pretty much non-existent

If everyone roids it's a moot point, so who cares

I don't understand people who care so much, all the time just obsessing over whether the best in the world is on a drug

>being this jelly of the BBC

>everyone roids

I honestly don't think they do. After Canada's global embarrassment with Ben Johnson I bet they are incredibly strict on their athletes. I mean look at this guy. He's just a regular looking guy. I feel bad for him having to go against an obvious juicer.

>it's like his conception of roids came from jerking furiously over hulk hogan

learn what EPO is kike

>sprinting
>EPO

Haha, and there you go talking about how his physique is the primary indicator of PEDs, even after this shit:

sure hope you weren't one of those two

>How is he getting away with it?

Same way these girls get away with it.

The Olympics are such a joke. Nobody even watches this shit anymore judging by how empty the Rio stadiums have been.

Pretty sure EPO is for endurance sports.

Armstrong is a long distance bicyclist and De Grasse is a sprinter. The PED regime would be totally different if you were trying to gain an advantage in sprinting (ie. you need huge muscles for explosive power)

At the top the difference in talent between athletes is less than the gains roids give you.

muh talent. It's literally who can put one leg in front of the other the fastest.

when you look like Usain then it's always obvious roids. when you look like Lance it is not so you have to look at the results . Physique and record breaking is the biggest giveaway.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD, WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES

steroids

Usain doesn't have a freakishly big body. He's just muscular and really cut. That's it. Nothing would say he needs roids for it if he trains every day.

Bolt doesn't have "huge muscles". I don't even know where this argument is heading now.

Pretty jacked here.
And this I would assume would be off-cycle in order to pass testing.

>lanklet
>muscular
>lean
>natty

Pick 3 only.

>manlet retards actually believe this

probably really hard to stay that lean for him when he burns 15,000 calories a day

Don't forget he eats McDonalds every day too.

>Don't forget his receding hairline which is kind of rare for Africans
lol, no

fat

Toboggan is the winter olympics user-kun

for you

They all juice. Bolt doesn't have access to some super drugs, he's in the Jamaican sprinting team lol. It's just superior genetics at a point. When Justin Cucklin gets busted and can't even qualify for a 200 you know Bolt is a real nigga. Respect greatness NEETS.

bolt's ROM is twice as big as a manlet's, so it's harder for him

>Implying he dopes.

He has been world number one for 3 consecutive olympics, which means 12 years. You would think they would of caught him by now no?

kill yourself faget

He's just THAT much better than everyone else. You know, like Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

>being this stupid
Shiggity

Bolt trains 3 hours a day, 6 days a week.

dailymotion.com/video/x9uk1v_usian-bolt-on-top-gear_auto?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
4:40

>being this much of a hater
>not realising literally everyone else is doping, especially american athletes
kys.

It's patently easy to see why he has an advantage though

he's a tall guy out there, it's unconventional and that leads to unconventional results

it's not like he's a meatball like Tyson Gay

Yeah man, he just happens to take vacations in anabolic chicken farms
absolutely not saluted

?

longer ROM = harder reps

he looks suspiciously like scoobs in that picture.

And longer muscles and longer levers equals more power. So what's your point

what about ur bones