It looks like they couldn't escape their genetics. Does that mean things like SJW/nu-male/Stormfront are genetic?

It looks like they couldn't escape their genetics. Does that mean things like SJW/nu-male/Stormfront are genetic?

Yes OP, everyone who's not le rational middle ground, enlightened beyond the notion firm opinions like you and I are genetically defective.

I'm glad you posted your own fedora because your ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I have to wear purple next friday to work to support "LGBT+" rights and all those other minorities. Shit is becoming annoying.

>beta people following beta trends

yes

file em under the same as fanaticism

SJW attitude comes from sexual frustration, which means that they barely even get to kiss someone hence the weak lip muscles.

You are not born with a fish lip , you acquire one by being a total dickwit and not having any contact with actual humans.

I'd refuse

In fact I'd wear a Trump shirt

Because they're mouth breathers

That's just because you're a Stormfront /pol/fag living in mommy's basement. Some of us need a paycheck.

>I agree with you, but you're a Nazi for taking a stand against it
>being such a beta that you abandon your principles for the sake of shekels.

>will lose means of living if you commit a thought crime
>this is fine, you're the problem

Nigger, are you in 1984?

No, just the real world.

>replying to sol inshitus
rookie mistake

just tell them you forgot to bring a purple shirt jesus christ OP are you retarded or something

if you're in a situation where you absolutely need to require your next paycheck, do not already have other jobs lined up (lmao if you think you can't look for a job while u got one), or god forbid, cannot hold your own for 3-4 months on savings while you find a job then

you're a fucking idiot

Some people need jobs just to survive, retard.

>implying its worth losing a job you like over just wearing a purple shirt

you're right user, you've gotta pick your battles. but makes it sound like this is a common, weekly occurence.

putting up with life throwing you curveballs is one thing, willingly doing something you hate because of you have literally zero options is another

1984 is real world. Wake up. We're just few years away from coercion to have a chip sewn in inside of us.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, it makes them stupid too. A lot of baby boomer "free spirits" didn't want to be responsible during pregnancy so they gave birth to these abominations.

Holy fuck, its too real

>UR A NAZI FOR DISAGREEING AND UNEMPLOYED TOO

I own 40000 in Israeli war bonds

Stay mad

THANK YOU SMART AND RESPONSIBLE MUM WHO NEVER DRANK OR PARTIED AND MARRIED HER FIRST BOYFRIEND

>facial expressions are genetic

I hate you, Veeky Forums.

Do Trump 2016 tshirts come in purple?

Hard to tell in the picture but I think they do have the groove on the upper lip.

That's not a facial expression, their mouths literally set like that. If you opened your mouth, it would not look like that. Drop your jaw and take a pic to compare.

>not saying your a muslim and that they are oppressing you and suing your company
lmao what a pleb

Proper hair looks like a FAS caricature

I God danm guarantee no one is "checking out" that purple haired troll figurine.

So are they insmouth style fish people or what?

Companies can not force you to support political agendas or ideologies that you do not believe in.
It's flat out illegal user.

>downside everyone thinks you're a bigot and suddenly you get fired because "budget cuts"
>upside you're not a cuck you are homeless now though

I'm a man with the same mouth and nose. My eyebrows are sharp and ive got long eyelashes. Sucks. I try not to look cunty though. I hope losing all this fat will make me look less bitchy. I think it will.

I would. It's like a fetish, dude. I want to treat her like a perfect gentleman and rehabilitate her from her man hating ways.

>replying to tripfags

common brah

Anyone else a mouth breather too. I need to really work on it.

>le euphoric Lovecraft reference
Is H.P. Lovecraft the ultimate pleb filter?

what kinda of shitty job do you have and where do you live? I've never heard of any place of employement doing this in the USA

Starbucks.

I support LGBT+ rights but I would refuse. user here is right, it's illegal and compromises a crucial principal of worker's rights, i.e. that your boss cannot force you to support ANY political agenda.

In the case of LGBT-stuff I might personally be OK with it HOWEVER I would have to consider the general principle: what if my boss forced me to support Shillary? Or oppose raising the minimum wage (even if it wold benefit me personally), or literally anything else? Can't support the general because I happen to agree with the specific. Comic somewhat related.

Just be glad it's not a pink shirt you have to wear. Prostate cancer awareness never ever.

Are you American? Are you in a Union?

It happened at my college too, I told them I couldn't wear purple because of my religion. It shut them up

oops here's the whole pic

That's because you're a wagecuck too stupid to start your own business

>3 people
>good portion

you absolutely do not HAVE to do that.
know your rights user

>The solution is to become MORE capitalistic!
Fucken Americans... just join a god-damned Union, it won't kill ya.

>wake up

Google "confirmation bias"

>running your own business isn't a job
hmm..

yeah because trump rallies are the pinnacle of genetic prowess

Shhh. Being an entrepreneur is goat. It's not like small businesses usually run at a loss and go under within a year.

You know damn well it's a majority of them.

Fuck I have FAS I guess. That explains a lot.

Entrepreneurs are a bunch of twats.

Show me more

>relentless victim of bullying in grade school
>Everyday fights, name calling, fucking with my stuff
>Eventually figure it all out and play the game well enough to get people to fuck off
>High School comes around
>Wear pink to end bullying
>Suspended for vocally decrying the day as being for idiots who dont want to solve any real issues

Figured I'd drop a blog here, please upvote & rate

Sup reddit

I feel for you since I have the same mouth too. Lost weight and look a bit better overall, but it's still noticeable and makes me really self-conscious. I hate how my mouth is open most of the time without me even noticing. I would honestly like to look into cosmetic surgery to fix it. It really does suck.

Don't know what reddit has to do with it, but i'm serious. I hate the attitudes of entrepreneurs. I hate that "daily grind" motivational bullshit that these pretentious faggots post on social media. I hate their fake fucking personalities. My best friend is one so I know all about what they do.

Bullying isn't even a real issue.

It is in like primary - middle school and parts of high school. That's it.

They're also taken advantage of by pyramid schemes where you buy their product and sell it yourself. You're being your own boss. And you're convincing other people to join and become their own bosses too. But you're making money off them joining your network.

I think I may have been a bully. I made a couple of kids I thought were my friends want to fight me, one did. I thought it was just bantz

hating your """""best friend""""" is pretty reddit. I kind of get what you mean about the motivation memes but the fitness community is just as bad for that stuff.

Oh yeah. Entrepreneurs who are just a part of a pyramid scheme and not actually making their own business are the worst of all entrepreneurs. Literally 80% of it is just marketing and being able to talk to people really good to make it convincing enough that it'll work for them. Like I said, fake fucking personalities. These faggots will literally read self help books about how to "read" people better etc. for this very reason.

I don't hate my best friend. I hate what he does. I've said this to his face as well so it's not like i'm some gossiping little bitch. He talks shit to me back about wasting my time getting a degree saying it's "useless". But you're right about the fitness community memes as well though.

Why bother?
Do everything you said over the course of two years while adhering to a perfect diet and lifting regime. After acquiring those mad gains, leave her for a Stacey or a gay Chad. Sjws can all burn.

What a moronic mentality. You're either the boss of a company or an employee. And most bosses start as entrepreneurs. Good luck with your degree, but realize you're just going to be working for an entrepreneur.

I'm weeks away from entering the police academy in my state (not murrican btw). Judging by the state of the economy, it's comforting to know my job as a public servant, as well as the paycheque, is secure. Even engineers are getting fucked in the ass these days, no one wants to hire, it's all contracts.

That being said, I've witnessed an attitude/mindset in entrepreneurs that's left a bad taste in my mouth. Mostly from people working in pyramid schemes. In the line of work i'm getting into, I want to help people. Some of these entrepreneurs seem like they just to want to take advantage. Are you getting my point of view?

The pyramid scheme entrepreneurs you're talking about are poison and shouldn't represent the real definition of entrepreneurs. I take it you're sick of seeing all these "entrepreneurs" you see on social media. Successful real entrepreneurs aren't posting on social media about how good their life is and how you should join them too.

1984 was 32 years ago

Speaking of pyramid schemes.. I once dealt with someone that's in one when I used to work in retail as a teen. She came to the checkout, I asked her how her day was, she said she felt great because of the coffee she was drinking. Of course i asked her what it was, and then from there she started babbling on about some coffee business she was in, how she makes money at home, asked if i would be interested in joining. Even went as far as handing me a business card. Mind you I was 15 at the time. It's like, geez lady, can't we have a decent convo without you trying to 'indoctrinate' me into some shit I have no interest in.

1984 is a book you fucking mong

Okay I can understand that. It's hard to not see pyramid schemers as the representation of entrepreneurs when genuine business owners don't even associate themselves with the term.

I can see why you hate them though. I had friends and classmates fall for it but fortunately most of them wizened up after a few months.

NYPA

Does anyone actually read anymore? Bunch of losers.

I mean he is shit posting in a shitposting thread

Plz come back trappy-chan dox him instead

>Suspended for vocally decrying the day as being for idiots who dont want to solve any real issues
What exactly did you say? It was a woman that made that call wasn't it? The men principles were always chill, funny motherfuckers. Real role models. The women were literally insane and absolutely every student wanted them to keel over.

>coercion
Wake me up when they're forcing people. Yes that's where I draw the line.

Jesus christ even the SJW school director of the last South Park season has this. All their kind in that season got that fucking mouth.

Again South Park predicts shit like that.

Sure you do, kid. Finish high school first.

It's gonna be too late then, brah.

Mouth breathers. Check out correct jaw posture.

You'd need an actual job to actually have money to invest in bonds and stocks basement dweller.

Thank you. I can't believe my dentist has never told me about this. My jaw has been hurting more and more and more.

Physiogomy is real.

You can tell everything you need to know about a person just by looking at their face for a few seconds.

Evolution baby.

You need to re-read the part about police being public servants. Where I'm from there's a legislative difference and it's not widely known by the mouth breathers. Aka, the general public.

Where I'm from public servants is a general term used for police officers, fire fighters, nurses, doctors or really most government positions. Care to inform me of the legislative difference? I never knew about this.

>retarded Weebs telling other people to get a job

Wake me up when they have concrete, known plans to force people. Social inertia will mean there is time.

What rights do faggots even lack anymore?

They just want the rest of the functioning members of society to take their flamboyant, obnoxious antics seriously. Being gay isnt an excuse to run around being an obnoxious retard calling attention to yourself in every way possible.
Act like a calm, collected individual like every other person worth while, and they would get the respect they want.

If its a work thing just call out fucj that noise