I'm about 90% this fucker was a Veeky Forumsizen

I'm about 90% this fucker was a Veeky Forumsizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig_J1oBSiE0

news.com.au/world/north-america/cannibal-killer-austin-harrouff-posted-bizarre-videos-on-youtube-before-killing-michelle-and-john-stevens/news-story/f5652348664e77f2dccdf92b27f7aa69

I thought that was Matthew Perry in the pic.

gives me the creeps in that video. Something seems off about him

he's got that cringy af eliott vibe

this is why we shouldnt let /r9k/ lift

Wasn't it Veeky Forums that encouraged him to take bath salts?

He's a cannibal you idiot.

Daily reminder that even in a modern society you need to be strong.

He probably is, or a least a miscer. He made a video giving a shoutout to Jason Genova the other day.

Reminder that you take advice from legitimate psychopaths and schizophrenics.

Probably misc, he followed the sith lord on insta.

Typical cumskin.

what is misc

The miscellaneous forum on bodybuilding.com. It's pretty much halfway between reddit and Veeky Forums.

God damn I wish Jeffrey Dahmer had lived 35 years later and posted on Veeky Forums

Kek

He has a BB account and shouted out Jason Genova,he is probably a miscer

i just looked at his youtube..christ them bath salts he took must have really made him crazy. i feel bad for him man. what the heck

Holy fuck that gyno in his left man titty

The man is fucking insane and eats people.

yeah but in the video you get the feeling like there's just something off about him

dude hasnt there been multiple reports of people taking bath salts and wanting to eat people?

NIGGA THIS SHIT IS RACIST WHY COULDNT THEY SHOOT HIM LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HUH?? AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY WANT BLACK LIVES TO MATTER. THIS BASTARD ATE A FACE AND DIDN'T GET A BULLET IN HIS. WTF

They're all speculated. The guy in Miami on the causeway didn't have shit in his system.

It's just a meme, and/or confirmation bias