>Have no desire to compete
>Are already not fat and in shape
>Are already strong enough for any obstacle irl
>Would only lift to look shredded/aesthetics
>But will never take steroids
>Only have average genetics
>Not looking for more "hobbies"
>Not intimidated; tall, decent build without lifting

I can't think of a single reason to lift under these circumstances.

You must be a competitive lifter, steroid abuser or a meme victim.

You will lose muscle and strength quicker as you age if you don't train them. Also bone density will decrease faster.

>>Would only lift to look shredded/aesthetics
You answered it in your own post, retard.

Living an active life already trains these without lifting.

>without steroids
have fun breaking your back for 10 years looking like shit

Stronger is always better.

> increased risk of injury
> already living a healthy injury free life
> can lift anything with ease irl
> have to spend time and money
for what purpose

If you can't see any value in lifting than why are you here? next time post in a QTDDTOT.

Shitty argument m8.
Lift for aesthetics if you want.

Guys,please tell me am not the only one noticing a sudden influx of frogposters trying to discourage everyone to lift and go the gym?
What gives?

Lifting feels good

its almost the end of summer

>can lift anything with ease irl
>lift anything with ease irl
>anything with ease irl
>with ease irl
>ease irl
>irl

>people aren't allowed to enjoy things if I don't enjoy them

K

what the fuck do you think you lazy fatass

implying it's not one lonely individual who is too lazy to lift and figures this will lower the competition for clunge to his level

Being stronger makes you less likely to get injured. Properly performed, weight training has a lower injury rate than pretty much any other physical activity.

You won't be young forever. Strength gained now persists into old age if you maintain it, and that'll allow you to be independent for longer. If you can squat 315lbs you're not gonna have any problems getting stuck on a toilet. If you can deadlift 405 you're never going to put your back out trying to lift up your chubby grandchild.

All you need to get strong is a power rack, a barbell, some weights, and a flat bench, and a few hours a week. Given the benefits that really isn't a huge investment outlay.

THEN DONT WTF
with that attitude you would probably give up after 2 weeks in the gym

because lifting is only a niche aspect of fitness and useless for most physically active beings who aren't competing.

performing activities that increase injury rate does not protect against injuries that never existed.

all your arguments are bunk edge case and the delusion of becoming aesthetic without genetics or roids.

your strength is useless
you're wasting your time
and more likely to get injured

>get injured
you keep saying this but of the millions of people who go to gyms each year there arent many injuries, but i can find you bunches of cases of athletes getting injured every year in every sport

yes

1. Weight training has one of the lowest injury rates of any common recreational physical activities, as I said in that post, and which you ignored because you were too busy gargling your own semen.

2. I never mentioned aesthetics, which you didn't notice because you were too busy gargling your own semen.

100 dollars says op is fat and eating loaf cake with pepsi as we speak

millions of people go to the gym each year to look at a treadmill and do bicep curls in the power clean rack

all weight training data is heavily cherry picked. there's no way to determine how often user gets hurt barbell training. evidence suggests it's quite frequent.

when you can't win, false flag.

>Make me want to lift
>Wahh, but I don't wanna!
Die

good then donĀ“t do it, it only increases my chances

there u go there is your reason...

> you should lift because of my poorly drawn conclusions that only appeal to competitive lifters, roiders and meme victims