Alright cunts, what's the deal on workouts. Recently finished my bottle of C4 and i want something new

Alright cunts, what's the deal on workouts. Recently finished my bottle of C4 and i want something new.

Been looking at Hyde and N.O-Explode

Have you guys used any one of these, and would you recommend them?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B001QVCSZC/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_WoHTxbN69P5VZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jack3d. Preban mix.

pre workouts are a waste of money

Probably for a DYEL.

I like them on a cut

This, they banned anything that works well.
Caffeine pills are all you need really.
Or cocaine.

Coffee > and cheaper

>Been fucked since last weekend because pushing hard to finish publication.
>Making great progress, but lack of sleep starts affecting my lifitng.
>Planned to break 4plate on my deadlift this week.
>Fuck it, take two scoops NO-XPLODE this morning.
>Picked that shit up.
>Take another scoop afterwards to stay awake for TA turorial session

It just works OP. Shitton of caffiene though, I don't use it regularly to perserve my gut health, but great for giving you bursts of energy when you need it. Gonna go pass out now...

Coffee is way more expensive than pre-workout to get an equivalent amount of caffiene.

You can just get caffiene pills, but even then you might take amino acids anyway so preworkout is just more convenient for many people.

This is the best way to go if you're looking to blackout for 2-3 hours & leave humanity behind. With just a single scoop.

I have gone through 2 tubs of N.O-Explode, do not take fruit punch it tastes like shit, get blue raz instead.

Coffee gives me the shits, this doesn't. All and all bretty good. A bit too much beta alanine, so at first you will notice the fuck out of the tingles, but I like that.

I take it in the morning before my daily workout/cardio, it does what I want: replace having to swallow a bunch of pills. It is basically a multivitamin + caffeine + creatine all in a tasty beverage. Pro tip: use very cold water for best taste. Also do not leave it in a closed shaker, it will explode.

As for tolerance, I've been using it almost every morning for the past month and still nothing, still on one scoop.

You can find it cheap as fuck on Amazon.

Fuck still don't know what i should get, Hyde or No explode.. alright I'll buy HYDE.

I just want to leave humanity behind. What flavor?

Life is about exploration user. Why not get both?

Coffee is like ten cents you sperglord. Make it yourself, don't buy it from a coffee shop. Buy yourself some cafe bustelo coffee and a Mr coffee drip machine

Talk about rotgut

Hey that shit has like double the caffeine of normal coffee

It isn't caffeine that is rotting your gut but all the other burnt shit that is in super cheap drip coffee.

Plus if you workout in the morning who the fuck wants to wait 15 minutes in front of the coffee maker like an idiot. Put the powder in the shaker add water and off you go. Coffee may be cheap as fuck (only the shit kind) but pills are 1000 times more expensive than preworkout (mg to mg), so coffee + pills is much more expensive than preworkout.

Ladies and gentleman I give to you Veeky Forums logic 101

>MR. HYDE™ is formulated to be the most extreme and effective pre-workout on the market. Loaded with proprietary stimulant blends and the novel pump agent agmatine sulfate, MR. HYDE will shatter weight-training plateaus.
>MR. HYDE will shatter weight-training plateaus.

Surely it would be cheaper to make your own pre-workout but no buy ours we sell for 30+ dollars yet made it for less than 5 dollars cost.

Devilish tactics indeed

muscle pharm assault gives me a good clean high

>what is delay brew
>90 200mg caffeine pills are $5.78 with free shipping

amazon.com/dp/B001QVCSZC/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_WoHTxbN69P5VZ

But yes 1000x more expensive

Lmao, what a fucking moron.

15 minutes for coffee? Do you even single serve bro?

Literally like 30 seconds.

on dat pre-workout brah? don't forget pic related brah

curl 'til you hurl brah

honestly this is what I do, go to a vitamin wholesalers online, get powdered creatine, caffiene anhydrous, beta-alanine, and L-argenine, all in powder form, mix one scoop of each into a shaker bottle with whatever low calorie beverage mix you like, bam, 200 servings of preworkout for like $40-50 thank me later, also if you are trying to gain strength, look into a good D3 supplement, kirklands works well and is like $9.99 for 3000 gel-caps so its good.

This user
Just re upped today from bulk supplements on Amazon
Creatine, citruline, beta alanine, bcaa's, caffeine.
You actually know the doses you're taking aswell, they under dose pre workout like crazy.
The 300mg caffeine in Jym is not on the level 300mg of pure caffeine powder is

Pre workout is one of the main reasons I enjoy working out as much.
High as fuck in the gym in my own world, except when you see someone you know and you're talking really fast and they call you out asking if you're on drugs.
Has happened to me more than once haha
I fucking love stimulants