Is it true that all the redpilled men on /pol/ are really fat overweight neck beards who have just gotten over the fact...

Is it true that all the redpilled men on /pol/ are really fat overweight neck beards who have just gotten over the fact that they will never get laid?

Also , I need some T H I C C bitches

no, that is not true, my nu male friend.

That's not me senpai

If they'd gotten over the fact that they'll never get laid, they wouldn't be "redpilled".

>we need a fourth reich to stop white girls from having all the interracial sex I believe they are having, so they will sleep with me instead
>statistics say there's no serious interracial relationship trend, but god, what ELSE could it be

>will take his wife's last name
holy shit, why do people do that

Not that is proper THICC
not like the fat landwhales people seem to love posting so much

/pol/ will implode when trump gets cucked by shillary and I can't fucking wait

I thought /pol/ only hated niggers, jews and liberals.

>whining about /pol/
>posting fat whores because "muh fat acceptance" under the guise of "le thicc meme"

SJW shill detected.

Isn't it obvious?

I lurk it sometimes, but taking it as your life guide is fucking retarded.

>tfw 20-30 year old with receding hairline and shitty beard
nothing else applies but still fuck this

honestly the only good thing about a hillary win, i can't wait to see the butthurt and the how to move to canada posts

Not all.

Some are 13-16 year olds who just discovered racist jokes and think they're hilarious.

Some are are isolated people who know nothing outside of their home town, and like it that way.

Some are trolls.

Some are hyper nationalists because they've been brainwashed to be such.

but the biggest portion of them is what you said.

From lurking, I assume the woman haters just can't get laid but the tinfoilers are a different breed.

They hate everyone that isn't a northern European nationalist.

>move to Canada
>/pol/tard
our Prime minister is a notorious cuck, I doub't anyone would want to come to canada
If Trump wins, on the other hand, all the cucks will want to come here

That makes no sense since Canada is a lot more left-wing, the whole "moving to Canada" thing is something only Democrats say in the case of Republican victory (Dubya, Trump, etc.). Even in your "lul butthort xDD" ideas, you can't even make an effort to make sense.

lmao u poltards are easy to trigger

You tell me OP

>say something retarded
>people point out that it's retarded.
>lmao triggered lol yeh pol tard

The average intellect of the anti-/pol/ redditor.

>brainwashed

What about those who have been brainwashed to support non-immigration into Europe or those who physically attack pensioners having a peaceful protest in support of the far right?

THANK YOU SKELETON

The Golden One would beg to differ.

Gib flesh pls

>assumes reddit
>thinks it's a good comeback
stay salty trumpet, looking forward to triggering you more in november

Not the guy your replying to, and I am not voting for anyone come election time. You do realize that Hillary Clinton's corruption and overall negative political reputation goes all the way back to the fucking Watergate scandal?

Shoo shoo hungry skeleton

Idiot, /pol/ inspired me to get Veeky Forums!

I'm actually Canadian too. If Trump wins, we'll just get more Hillary voters moving here but not the other way around, that's why I'm saying this.

OP is either a "Jew" or an "African" ... so sorry you've accomplished nothing of worth throughout the entirety of collected history. Ciao!

OP here, decided to go straight to the source.

I became /pol/ after getting Veeky Forums so

>you've accomplished
>things that people who happened to be born in my geographic proximity have done is also my accomplishment
LEL

I've met 14 people from /pol/ IRL.

Honestly, the most normal people you would ever meet save for like 2 guys who were a bit out there. Most of them lift, have jobs, and a few of them were married with children.

A lot of guys apparently came from Veeky Forums to /pol/. Lifting makes you more right wing so I assume it's a natural tendency.

brah if you go to /pol/ then of course you'll find people likewise from /pol/ to be "normal," because they fit what "normal" is for you. However, what may be "normal" for you might not be normal for the population at large.

And those two guys who were a bit out there should be gassed if you find them outside your "normal".

I was a skeleton a few years ago, started lifting after discovering /pol/ and trying to make myself the best I can be.

>things that people who happened to be born in my geographic proximity have done is also my accomplishment
Do you think that if you claim enough times that this is how /pol/ thinks, it will become true? I have yet to find one actual example of a nationalist saying anything remotely similar to this, this idea only exists as a leftist strawman. In reality, it's more like:
>the success of nation comes from its people, we need to preserve the people or this nation as we know it will no longer exist

someone triggered the nu male

>we need to preserve the people or this nation as we know it will no longer exist
Incomplete. The success of a nation comes from the success of the people as an individual. It is safe to assume that most /pol/tards are lacking in that department, and so as to not feel completely useless they latch on to the success of others, or to something that is successful. This is nothing different from rabid sport fans. Literally apply yourself so you will be a positive contributor to society, and no spouting platitudes of praise on the internet for the past accomplishment of others does not attach those accomplishment to yourself.

Ahahahaha this post tells me so much about your life, thanks for making me feel better about myself.

there's like two numales in that /pol/ compilation

dyel, cardio bunny.

and its funny because most of them aren't northern european

>The success of a nation comes from the success of the people as an individual.
True. But if you replace individual smart educated Westerners with individual dumb poor third worlders, the nation is no more. And yes, there are smart third worlders, but not as many of them, which results in the overall nation being less successful.
>It is safe to assume that most /pol/tards are lacking in that department
You will assume that because you want that to be the case due to your personal biases. The fact is, you don't know what anonymous people on the internet are like.
>and so as to not feel completely useless they latch on to the success of others, or to something that is successful.
You just repeated the strawman, you haven't actually proven it's true.

dyel faggot whens chest day

>Lifting makes you more right wing

Nice meme

>if you replace individual smart educated Westerners with individual dumb poor third worlders
>being educated alone means success
kek. A """smart""" but non-industrious person will not make it. The United States was literally built by uneducated bottom-of-the-barrel immigrants (potato niggers and pasta niggers) with a sprinkling of gifted individuals here and there.They made it because they wanted to make it and were not afraid to spill some blood for it.
>tree of liberty, blood of patriots hurr durr
The europeans who are crying because achmed is literally and figuratively fucking their respective countries can either shoot some arabs or shut the fuck up.
Same with you /pol/acks
Put up or shut up.

Thicc u say...

Sauce I beg you

>Put up or shut up

>make facebook post criticizing muslims
>accused of being a nazi and socially ostracized

>make facebook post criticizing muslims
>accused of being a nazi and socially ostracized
If you really feel strongly about your position (you don't,) being accused of things and being socially ostracized (implying you aren't already,) will matter little to you.

sauce please dear god

>The europeans who are crying because achmed is literally and figuratively fucking their respective countries can either shoot some arabs or shut the fuck up.
>Same with you /pol/acks
>Put up or shut up.
Hello, FBI. But really, I don't understand this mindset. So you don't actually oppose us, you just don't want us to talk about it? That's pretty retarded, if someone went and shot up some Arabs right now, he might be able to take out a few dozen at the very best. Even if he did that, there are still millions of them pouring into Europe, so he wouldn't even make a dent in those numbers. What's more, the media would go crazy obsessing over ebil raycists and there would be a huge backlash from the population, likely resulting in even more leftist popularity, resulting in even more immigration.

>tfw my motivation to lift these days is to btfo of cucks when they accuse /pol/ of being fat neckbeards

>A """smart""" but non-industrious person will not make it
>implying the two are mutually exclusive
>not realizing that by changing the demographics and culture you get less and less chance of those gifted individuals who push society forward being born and raised to reach their potential

>can either shoot some arabs or shut the fuck up.
So you complain about fascism but you don't believe in basic democracy like "people should talk about problems and vote in their interests". Instead they should just act like savages and shoot each other?

The only way to "put up" is to shoot people?