How often do you guys drink coffee? I usually have 1-2 cups a day. Is that really bad?

How often do you guys drink coffee? I usually have 1-2 cups a day. Is that really bad?

at work atleast 3 cups, black

pot a day bb cmon 10 cups goddamit

God that image gets my nips hard.

Yo if anyone of you faggalos are in Phoenix, check out a place called the Lux. Its hipster af but place is poppin on friday/saturday nights, solid blend of peeps but to a degree its like hot topic had too many espressos.

Note, of you are fit you will fucking SLAY there

Usually around 25-30 cups a day

I have a cup every now and then. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine though so that's my limit.

Yes.

You are fucking with your concentration.

10 CUPS CMON

There is absolutely nothing wrong with coffee if you drink it black. If you don't like black coffee you are probably not drinking good coffee. If you are drinking good coffee and you don't like it black you should just use caffeine pills or drink tea or something.

I drink so much that when i see a nigger approaching my car, i get terrified that hes going to mug me.

You want me to rub those nips?

All of the research on the topic indicates that caffeine improves concentration.

3-4 cups a day desu. Pretty average here in Scandinavia.

Usually 4 cups a day, don't worry op 10 cups will still be better than this monster thing y'all Amerifags drink

wtf does "showkey" mean?

2-3 times a year

Same for me, but live in USA near DC.

On a workday
>1 as soon as I wake up
>1 at 10am with a few workm8s
>1 just after lunch

On off days:
>1 as soon as I wake up

As few as possible to keep my coffein tolerance low

I dont cos it gives me the shits

caffeine consumed before working out may boost testosterone levels and help you exercise more efficiently.

As long as you're brushing your teeth you could drink as much damn coffee as you want.

Its a bloody miracle of nature desu.

Phoenix here, Lux is fucking infuriating.

TYPEWRITERS LMAO

Coffee gives me psychosis.

thanks to fit now up to 6 cups a day. some user recommended buying a french press and to grind the beans before brewing the coffee promising it would taste godlike

and it did. now I am here brewing one litre of coffee a day with some starbucks beans and it really helps my cut

but I am worried about my teeth. will they turn yellow?

Veeky Forums thread

Max is 2, normally 0 or 1. Usually I drink tea but will have a coffee to keep my life interesting because it tastes good sometimes.

I also drink these things. Shit's yummy.

I graduated to anhydrous caffeine powder

2000mg/day, minimun

During the semester I just take 100-200mg of caffeine in the morning and sometimes get a cup of coffee when I'm out and I drink tea at home. During breaks I quit all caffeine so I can break the addiction and reset tolerance.

Where?

I was actually worried about this when I worked at a coffee shop when I was going to uni.
Coffee actually doesn't turn your teeth yellow. I talked to my dentist and he told me black tea and curry are actually the two biggest teeth strainers he has run into.
Drink away brother.

Work at Starbucks soooo a usually 4-5 shots of espresso on a day I work.

I would suggest drinking water after cffee and swishing it around your mouth a bit.

My biggest issue with coffee is my fear of the teeth thing and also bad breath afterwards

I take caffiene pills, so at least 800mg every morning.

About 3-4 cups a day, before 8:00.

Black, no sugar. Keep away from coffee-candy milkshakes and maintain oral care, and you'll be fine. Coffee is love.

Had one after two weeks hiatus. Felt like shit.

Replaced with morning cardio and worked the same if not better. Also got some great teeth gains.

OP, any assclown that replaces coffee with a morning cardio routine is not going to make it.

Keep up the coffee.
Black of course.

4 cups 8 times a day C'MON

I'm in your boat, only downside for me is it stains my teeth over time but whatever, gotta get that buzz somehow. Also I like the taste.

I have a friend that drinks about 8 cups of coffee a day.

Overkill? Says he cant function without it.

I had to quit because my shit job finally asked me to come in on time. Idk what it is with coffee but even one cup a day in the morning makes it really hard to wake up the next day. Energy drinks and soda and tea don't do this to me, so I just drink tea and the occasional sugar free rockstar.

Can confirm you're a retard.

If you drink more than 2 cups at a time you can't concentrate on shit.

Any less than that, yes, it helps.

i lived in glendale, and then surprise.

you fuckers don't even know what coffee IS.

>oregonian

What the fuck is this new age "my body is a temple," type nonsense. Shut the fuck up.

if 1-2 cups of coffee/day were bad, i'd be dead man

that's less than 200mg caffeine. i've been trying to work my way down from 2 grams.

I used to be that guy, I now drink a more moderate 3-4 cups a day (all black & no sugar). How? Well It just creeps up on you, I started struggling to sleep and would get palpitations even when I was tired. The very first thing I used to feel when I woke up was a headache - I would go make a coffee, take it back to bed and chill until I was ready to face the day. On my days off I still follow this ritual, but without the headache.

How to cut down? Force of will, I brought myself down to 1 cup in the morning, but as I really hate my job coffee helps so its upping again.

about 1/4-2/3 of a pot

1-3 cups a day

I went from 3-4 a day to 2-4 a week. I do fee like I'm less reliant onit now to keep awake during the day but man do Iget the cravings.

>the told me black tea and curry are actually the two biggest teeth strainers he has run into.
Fuck. I drink black tea every day and probably have curry every week. At least my teeth are straight.

I drink about 60oz a day, throughout the day until late in the afternoon. I get fresh beans for dirt cheap from a local place. Been doing this for about 3 years now, it's at the point where headaches keep me up at night if I haven't had enough throughout the day. It's still easy enough to keep my teeth clean.

Oddly enough, I haven't escalated past 3-4 cups a day. Usually that much is enough to keep me at baseline.

same, probably not great but it is what it is. Withdrawal sucks though

I know people who get super addicted to the caffeine.
Like their body aches until they get some

hes a rapper from the uk

1 when I get up
1 at work ONLY if I have trouble concentrating or am tired
1 always before a workout

I actually believe you but do you have a link to any studies confirming this?

too much stress makes you fat, so drinking coffee will cause you to gain weight

1000mg caffeine per day masterrace
doesn't even do anything to me but placebo is better than nothing

I actually usually only have 1 cup on Monday morning. It's one of my rest mornings. So, it helps get me going.

Don't really like caffeine though. It either has 0 effect, or makes me jittery as shit.

1 pot every morning.

Some times a pot when I get homes as well.

I don't drink coffee regularly, only when I need to drive really early after not sleeping well, or similar situations.

2 black espresso shots only as a preworkout. It's free at my work
>paying for coffee

I remember when I was on an ECA stack and did stupid shit like this. You're gonna feel great if you ever stop.

Thats a normal reaction user, what is the joke here?