How do I look like this girl?

How do I look like this girl?

By getting the ole' rape-murder combo

to stop shitposting and getting your ass to the gym

put some grey yoga pants on and a black fitness top thing with a ponytail

but if she hasn't a round ass it aint looking good

PHUL + cardio

You gotta at least get on HRT, bro

Poor girl was raped and murdered probably by a nigger.

fuck off with your racism, white people are all paedophiles

Seems like a win win

Dude had sex and the girl is off this planet

Remember this when they arrest the nigger in the next 2-3 days you piece of shit.

>Ignores the fact that Muslims worship a guy who married a six year old and create industrial-size child rape gangs

Remember this when they arrest all the paedophiles and they're all white

>is so fucking retarded he doesn't realise Islam is a religion and not a race and completely irrelevant since that's not whats being talked about and also white people can be Muslims and all white people are paedophiles and thats a fact

Pull your pants up reeeally high to hide your stomach

can't forget about all those white muslims...kek

ITT: skinny hairy white boys

I'll bite.
>Continuing to ignore Islamic child rape

The kind of white pedos I see are more likely to look at loli than real chilluns.

Just wanna point out that when you and that other retard go off on each other's races like this you offend other people, too. I'm sure you're just thinking about how to get this guy's goat right now but are you really trying to say this shit to all the other white people reading this thread?

whenever you see in the news there is a paedophile its always a white guy. White men are paedophiles. I'm not continuing to ignore Islamic child rape, it just wasn't part of the discussion. Someone accused all 'niggers' of being rapists, so I pointed out how dumb that is by reiterating the accusation that all white men are paedophiles. Islam has nothing to do with that. You paedos keep trying to shift the blame.

Nah, sorry if you're offended bro, I'm not trying to be a racist edgelord but the point of me saying that was to show how ridiculous what he said was. His assuming that a rape victim was attacked by a black person while using an offensive term to describe the black person is worse than when people assume white men are paedophiles. But whereas he stated his racism because its something he believes, I said mine in jest to point out how dumb he is and how his logic can be used against him equally.

At the end of the day everyone's a rapist.

And I'm not trying to call you out in particular. The other guy is being a dick. The way the thread showed, I saw your comments first.

>At the end of the day everyone's a rapist.

Amen, my bro, amen.

>You paedos
I want to hang the fuckers

Marry a guy who can afford a S550. Spend your time working out, eating right, buying high end workout gear, and camera equipment.

>Remember this when they arrest all the paedophiles and they're all white
t. imbecile who can't even look up statistics

Yeah, get rid of the competition.

t. memester edgetard who can't even understand satire

Growing your hair out
Dying your hair the same color
A minimum of 2 years of hormones
Electrolysis ot remove all your body and facial hair
Facial feminization surgery
The surgery
Lots of lifting
Lots of cardio

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded
nice one

We were having a political discussion, Shlomo

>"black people are rapists! i call them niggers!"
>political discussion

>Implying that was me
Are you legitimately trying to argue with me, or are you just trying to piss off a /pol/tard?

>Remember this when they arrest all the paedophiles and they're all white
not even true.
but i guess every crime where whites are represented proportionally to their population counts as a "white crime" since whites are so underrepresented in everything else.

Not even
The pants are deceiving

>Implying I implied that was you
I would like to piss off a /pol/tard, yes, but my point was legitimate. I never said the quote was from you, but you claimed we were having a political discussion but we were not. The whole discussion stemmed from some guy saying if a girl was raped it was by a 'nigger'.

>Come from a background without oppression
>Never be a victim of oppression or racism
>Be born into a situation where you're easily able to get a job
>Be born into wealth because your family weren't slaves ancestrally
>Have the audacity to complain because people who's ancestors were slaves and their family after that have been victims of racism which has only been not supported by the law for the past 50 years and are much more likely to be in a financially destitute situation are also more likely to commit crimes.

Dumb as fuck. I hope you are baiting.

I'll let you have this one as I have no objective method to guarantee whether an Arab or Nigger is rabid or not.

>when they arrest all the paedophiles and they're all white
But that weeabo Thaddeus was literally black and was found with child diddling images in his hard drive.

I want /pol/acks to leave
You guys don't even lift

>no rebbutal
>"better call it dumb! i sure as hell have no other argument!"

Yeah, they're just trying to contaminate other boards with their hate. They're pathetic and beta, blaming other races for their lives failures, and unwilling to do something about it which Veeky Forums should be about.

by coming to my house and we're hitting those cardio if you know what I mean, lady ;)

>Everyone I disagree with is /pol/

>everyone who is /pol/ is /pol/

>posts an image making fun of himself
>is so dumb he literally doesn't realise that the image is poking fun at people like him
boy you're stupid

Go to /pol/ or leftypol if you want to mock people. I've done enough non-fitness related posting on/fit/ for one day.