First time poster. Veeky Forums, take pity and help me out, I need straight talking

First time poster. Veeky Forums, take pity and help me out, I need straight talking.

Been lifting 5 months, not really getting anywhere. Primary aim is to improve how my body looks. 3x week, total body routine set out by my PT. PT is legit, routines are legit, I've seen the progress of his other past and current clients with his routines. All progressing in strength, AND look fantastic. Issue lies with me, and my diet. I do focus and give my all in the gym, but I think I'm fucking up outside it.

Diet calculators, macro calculators, all tell me different things. I don't know which to trust. I'm not even sure what weight I should aim for- higher, or lower. Whether to eat to TDEE, or at a deficit, or surplus. Lots of conflicting advice about how much protein I need. I've tried to get my head around it, but I need more direction. I asked my PT and he just said 'Eat a lot of protein'. He's not a big talker, but I need someone with experience to set me on the right path.

Currently 97lbs, 5ft, female. Pic is not me, but I look very much like the first pic... perhaps flabbier. Would love to achieve a body like the second pic.

How many cals?

What should my macros look like?

Any other advice?

Read the sticky

Thanks, mostly great, except I dont know whether I should be primarily gaining muscle, primarily losing fat, or trying to recomp to achieve the look I want. Should I be eating at deficit, TDEE, or surplus?

If you want to look like the second picture, you need to eat at a deficit to loose the extra body fat.

Post full body pic

R E A D T H E F U C K I N G S T I C K Y
E
A
D

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
I
C
K
Y

>I'm a woman so I don't have to read the sticky

you just need to lose weight. that's all the girl in the pic did

I would lose fat first, then slow bulk at a very low surplus

this

1g protein per lbs of lean body weight (weight*(1-bf%)) and eat at a caloric deficit if you want to look like 2nd pic

thats all the advice you need

i wish all i had to do to look good was lose a little bit of weight

fuck eating as much as i can and lifting things that are as heavy as i can manage for 4 days a week for at least 3 years

pretty much all mainstream male models are just skinny with a nice face but keep playing victim, beta boy

R E A D T H E F U C K I N G S T I C K Y
E
A
D

T
H
E

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
I
C
K
Y

most male models are ottermode, which still takes at least a year of lifting

most female models also workout.

you are as bad as the FAs who cry all day about people with better genetics looking better than them. stop being a little baby

post body pic

wow a whole year

post pictures or fuck off cunt

doing the whole "look how much space there is inside my pants" thing only works if they don't have an elastic waste-band

okay first of all I'm Brian and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen lol