/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Previous

I didn't really but I miss him ;_;

Anons are bullies

>Why do you dumb niggers think I'm bimbo?
Who thought you were bimbo?
I just responded to Test with Dbol.

I thought were were just naming all the roids we like.

Exactly 1 week into Test E/Dbol cycle.

After a couple days of taking the dbol, I went to do my pullups and started getting CRAZY forearm pumps. Anyone else get this?
I've read lots of people get pumps in their lower back from the Dbol, which I have yet to experience. My forearms feel like god damn balloons about to burst, its wonderful.

Dbol is best.

Brehs. This cute personal trainer was doing GHR in front of the platform I was doing diddlies on. After every set she would get off and just watch me. I kinda saved her one time when she was benching with no spotter and she failed to press the weight and it started drifting back toward her neck.

Anyways, that's basically written permission to make her choke on my cock right?

Not to mention the glorious ass/pussy view she was giving.

But she's married so it might be kinda awkward if I try.

Wait a MOTHERFUCKING second. Nandrolone doesnt fuck your hair?

So i can just run 150 test and high nando, and be free from hairloss ?

Nandrolone cannot be converted into DHT, so MPB and other sides like prostate enlargement are very minimal at worst. Nand is kind like that.

Consequently, since it's not converted into DHT, it will not aid beard/body hair growth.

How can you hate muslims but not niggers. Niggers are so much worse.

Muslims from turkey are 50/50 good and bad.

Niggers from alll around the world are horrible people.

I hate niggers much more. I have seen a lot of good muslims. Yeah most of them still suck but its not like you meet 1 good muslim in a million.

Exspecially the ones from turkey are somewhat normal people.

But all in all fuck niggers and muslims (or rather Islam) in general. Fuck Nazis and overboard leftists too.

Well why the fuck did no one tell me?
Thats sounds like heaven. But there must be a downside compared to test right?

This sounds too good.

Also, i know that test helps with beard growth.

But does it really increase body hair? I dont want that.

Is Nandrolone = Deca?

If you like that, just wait until the gyno kicks in :^)

Breh I'm poppin AI like skittles

the downside is deca dick

being horny but not being able to get it up sounds like a new and demented type of hell

I am cutting hard core on psmf at the moment, and college starts back up soon. I want to stop PSMFing long enough before it starts again so that I don't look like a deflated piece of shit when I go back.

How long before I go back should I start my carb up? I was planning on two days prior.

5a reductase converts testosterone into DHT, so yes. It will thicken your facial/body hair, and play a roll in MPB if you're genetically predisposed.

Nandrolone causes bloat if your diet isn't in check, but it's much, much kinder than tren in other respects. Only slightly weaker, too.

Best mass stack around is test, deca and adrol

mid-high EQ in there if you can keep bp in check and don't mind donating blood. Massive fullness, great pumps

This only happens if you don't use testosterone as a base, or let e2/progestin run wild

and if you let that happen, you probably have bigger problems than deca dick

Deca is one ester of Nandrolone, yes. NPP is another common ester.

Nandrolone can cause erectile disfunction if you take it without enough test.

Anyone here running tren? I've heard it's really "harsh" which I assume means the immediate sides, but I'm wondering what (if any) long term sides there are. Sounds shitty due to risk of baldness, prostate enlargement, etc. But the upsides also sound fucking sweet.

Is Primo the best alternative to Tren? Sounds like less potent tren that's more expensive, but just with no sides.

yes

Does that always happen, or only because deca is hard to control regarding E2. Like even if you have perfect blood levels, you still get deca dick?

Also what about my other question.

"
Also, i know that test helps with beard growth.

But does it really increase body hair? I dont want that."

2-3 days should be fine. A week if you really want to get huge.

>Also, i know that test helps with beard growth.
>But does it really increase body hair? I dont want that."

>5a reductase converts testosterone into DHT, so yes. It will thicken your facial/body hair, and play a roll in MPB if you're genetically predisposed.

yes

Anyone here use Saw Palmetto? If so what kind of dosages are you running?

To my knowledge, it's because test is converted to DHT, and DHT is involved with erections. Nandrolone can't be converted to DHT, and it shuts down natural test production, so if you take it without enough test to generate DHT you won't be able to get hard. Something like that, anyway. It won't happen if you have your shit together.

Well to be honest it starts in exactly 10 days from now and I wanna drop as much fat as possible. People in cbt threads tell me I'm 12% but I feel fat as fuck still.

I'll go for 2 days out then I guess, thanks

I lose hair on nandrolone. It's either that or the tren. I run them both at the same time so it's hard to say which is causing hair loss but ya it happens.

Thanks for the output bro.

You say it thickens my body hair.

1: Is that all? It wont grow longer right? I wont have MORE body hair right? I dont care about thickened hair.

2: Will my head hair also thicken?

Unusual to get this good advice from an user.

I want to start Tren-A. However... caber seem extremely hard to come by. How the fuck is it so popular if there are so few ancillaries available to protect against its sides?

I'm a solid 5/10

I'm definitely not a chad

I feel like this chad bingo is too easy

Enjoy limp dick :^)

For really e2 is really hard to dial in on dbol for most people, good luck

If you are running tren and nandrolone and you lose hair, i am 100% sure its tren.

Tren is a 100Megaton Nuke when it comes to hairloss.

>that guy who does warmup sets at 500% speed so people don't think he's weak
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

I actually have my first anniversary (marriage) this weekend, so I am going a little lighter than I probably should on the AI so I don't break my dick. Afterward idc if my wang is broken for a couple of weeks, just don't want tits.

Thanks for the luck I prob need it.

Running low test high tren, gaining mass at a good rate. My question is people generally say deca is better than tren for mass. When they say mass do they mean actual keepable gains (my tren mass is basically just dry muscle, not gaining a fuckload of water and my bf is getting lower), or just a fuckload of water that makes them think hurr its all muscle?

Why am I not losing any then, genuine question. I have one bald person in my family and it happens to be my grandfather too on my mothers side

dbol's one of those things I would personally not run without mid-cycle bloods

but you do you my homie

You don't need caber. Just control your estrogen.
Meh, nothing some fina can't fix.

mast uses 1500mg a day

... You don't get out much do you.

>I lose hair on nandrolone.
>It's either that or the tren.

oh gee, i wonder

>1: Is that all? It wont grow longer right? I wont have MORE body hair right? I dont care about thickened hair.
>2: Will my head hair also thicken?

1: it will stimulate body hair growth, by maturing existing hair follicles. Hair length, thickness, and abundancy will still be determined by your genetics, DHT will just enhance what you already have

2: nope

Those people are retarded.
Deca is pretty good and comparable with tren.
But tren is still a little bit stronger. Not much, but still.

Both make dry/lean gains, no bloat.

I personally would go for deca though because tren sides are harsh, but if you experience no sides, then stay with it.

I like the tren sides that I get. Need no sleep and feel like a fucking BEAST

If you dont lose hair or shed hair on tren, you are a genetic gold mine regarding hair.

Also hairloss is slow. If you been trenning for a short time, you wont see shit at first.

>fina

seriously, i know its low risk, but there is still the risk of fucking up your dick for eternity.

I would personally use saw palmetto and castor first.

thanks for all the output bro, this was very helpful.

here, have a qt azn

>Does ejaculation reduce my testosterone levels?
Temporarily, yes, it does. However, not ejaculating will eventually decrease the levels even more. For peak levels, only ejaculate every seven days.
ayyyyyyyyyyyy

>Is Primo the best alternative to Tren? Sounds like less potent tren that's more expensive, but just with no sides.
re-asking

tell me about tren sides plz
are you worried about any long term health effects from tren? i'm looking into it now and primo is about twice the price of tren - not sure if the promise of lower sides are worth the trouble since a higher dose of primo would be necessary anyways

If you are fine with tren, then stay with it, its godlike compound and still a little bit better than deca.

im jelly desu, tren fucks me up really badly

in my opinion regarding mass building, deca is best alternative.

For mental affects, i dont know. Tren is probably king in that regard

Yeah I'm kinda interested in the mental stuff. Also i keep reading that tren changes your face and basically changes how you look (as opposed to just adding size) more dramatically than other stuff.

i'll look into deca/Nandrolone - sides seem way easier to deal with than tren. thanks

8 weeks into my first cycle
test e 500 mg/wk
got 12 weeks left.
not sure if i should start cutting or not
i've gained some weight
not bad results

Tren sides are generally something like this: High libido (will fuck anything that moves), decrease in cardio ability (out of breath after a flight of stairs), insomnia (only getting four or five hours a night), increased aggression (more confidant and don't take shit as easily). Keep in mind that most people don't get all of those sides, and some people get almost none. Depends on the person.

4 months so far hairline is exactly the same. Is this long enough yet? Ran 2 weeks of 800mg tren e, couldn't handle the lethargy, now down to 500 and I'm fine.

I get tren paranoia so I just compared the fuck out of old pictures from 5 years ago, 0 change. Easy to tell because I have short hair

Yes this
I need more tren

No I play by my own rules
True alpha

Would pay to spend night with.

post some pics before and now.
Any sides already?

>post some pics before and now.
i did not take any

i gained like 5-8 kg

got noticeably bigger.

but got some fat on belly

Post stats and bf% estimates before and after

With only 4 weeks left you migjt as well just say fuck it and keep bulking, eat clean though not like shit

>already want to cut 8 weeks in
how fat were you when you started?

why are you doing a 20 weeks cycle if you're not going to bulk the whole time?

im not fat, i was not fat.
i want to be lean
and im doing 12 weeks

Oj fuck thiught u meqnt 12 weeks TOTAL

Kill yourself fatass

oh fuck, i did really mean 12 weeks total
spelling mistake

>8 weeks into first cycle
>12 weeks left
>thats 12 weeks total right?

if its for mental effects, deca/nandro wont do much.

Yeah deca sides are very soft, even softer than test.

I dont know what tren does with your face, but i know test changed my face too. Gave me a 2+ on the attraction scaling. It made me look very manly. Maybe tren is even stronger in that regard, but i never tried tren and never will.

You're not the same when you're tren, Jerry

William Llewellyn's Anabolics - anyone read it or own it? I see a kindle ebook for $10, so I might pick it up if it's worthwhile. Sometimes I feel like the info picked up from the net isn't based in the strongest understanding

Cool, that makes sense and lines up with what I've read. Long term sides seem like baldness if predisposed to MPB, prostate enlargement, and maybe some heart issues? (just getting into research of tren sides)

spelling mistake, sorry.

That book was released for free. There's a pdf somewhere

>Long term sides seem like baldness if predisposed to MPB
is not that with all steroids, pretty much?

Well 4 months isnt enough to lose hair on your haid, but it is enough to get shedding.

If you dont shedd more than usual, then you are g2g

then it's only 4 weeks

keep bulking pussy

What %bf you were in the beginning of cycle?
Were you eating clean or just dirt bulking?
How much caloric surplus?

>but i never tried tren and never will.
Due to sides? Were the face changes on test permanent (i.e., not just due to less water content or something like that due to the AI that I presume you were taking)?

Maybe I don't need to chase the mental sides. I kinda just wanted to experience what Chad's mind is like but it's not worth risking hair loss, prostate problems, etc.

only long term side i know is MPB, and appereantly it can even fuck people with good and strong hair.

not deca, based on user's post

how's that relevant?
i just meant becoming lean, like, seeing abs

thanks for the tip, i'll look for it this weekend

No, there are a bunch of roids that dont fuck your hair.

Tren balding is very severe compared to other compounds that make your hair fall out.
There are people who dont go bald on test, but when they take tren they lose it all.

meant for

what would you recommend for second cycle then?
i was thinking of test + tren

I was shedding like fucking shit for 2 months because of accutane. I stopped the accutane and it stopped completely. It was diffuse all over my entire head though not in mpb areas, and I am pretty sure it was telogen effluvium or whatever, because I did the test for it where you pull your hair and see how many come out. And they all had the white bulb too.

can anyone here list a cycle that an olympic athlete would be on?

>tfw might have JB gf

Fuck you're height,frame,dick,

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

DIG DEEP

Is ordering roids off deepweb a good idea?
i cant seem to find anyone in my area

hgh
test base
eq
deca
dbol
winny

so seeing as we're on a tren kick, I just wanted to ask this. I know most people do high doses of tren with a low dose of test to keep test levels high during shutdown. Is there any benefit to doing high test/low tren? Basically just adding low dose tren to a basic test cycle.

>oh gee, i wonder
Well I've run tren alone with no issues. It wasn't until I added nandrolone that I had hair loss. That was like 3 years ago though. Would have to dig through logs to find more specific information.
Been using fina for 3 years. No issues. 5mg/day on a blast.
>are you worried about any long term health effects from tren?
Tren is harsh and can wreck your lipids. Just run short cycles and do your cardio and control your estrogen and you should be ok.
Shit you've never heard of that they don't test for.

>gf
>not banging a new girl every couple days
that's not very chaddy bro

did you ask in the gym?

Most people here get it online. Check out steroidsourcetalk on leddit.

Yeah im scared af about the sides. Even masT said it fucks him up too much.

I also have a friend who said tren was really awsome, but the sides were really shitty.

couldnt sleep, hair shedding, anger issues and he had days where he would just feel super angry and pissed off. Like he said he was stressed out sometimes. Not always, but it happened.

I dont know if the face changes from test are permanent. I BnC so i never come off.

But i think the face change are permanent.

I dont know why people always need tren to feel like chad. 250 cruise and 500 blast on test makes me feel super happy and confident all the time. On parties i make friends with everyone, i do random shit with my friends that usually need preparing and timing. Like i called some of my buddys randomly and we drove through hills and mountains for the whole day with our cross bikes, without thinking about how to get back or anything.

Why not just try tren? Its not like you have to stay on it forever.
Maybe just try it and see for yourself? And yes i think the sides are not worth it. Atleast in my case.

Maybe you are lucky and get no sides on tren.

Yeah, but the biggest guys deny being on anything

Is there stuff better than stuff thats readily available or are they just focused on analogs that dont show up on a test?

Idk man, puppy love is great and she is too

>make out upon meeting
>says "I love you baby" first time

MG BTFO

tren leads the way

I did, domestic though
shipping took three days cause the source was in my city
gonna get more at the end of the month

masT hasn't used tren.

If you are a noob and dont have stubborn genetics, i'd do low test and high deca. Its GOAT

You will gain quality/lean mass, have no bloat and no MPB (mostly).

Just keep sure your E2 is in check

no, it's not.

order off the clearnet like literally everyone else. deepweb is not only overkill, there's a higher chance of you getting underdosed or bunk shit because there's a lot less accountability and significantly fewer reviews

Did fina prevent your hairloss, or did it actually regrow hair on areas, which were bald before?

i could tell you some good sources but source talk isnt allowed.

Dealer is always best, but online shopping is safe in 95% of cases. You just need to do your research so you dont buy from a scammer.