Hey Veeky Forums 5 months post-op what do you think?

Hey Veeky Forums 5 months post-op what do you think?

Gay/10

Did you use the black gloss spray paint too?

why do you care so much about your hair? you girl

Nice.

Care to elaborate further on how it went? I'm not balding too fast, but it'd be nice to know.

fuck off you fucking shill

>replies: 4
>posters: 5

Retard.

t. baldfag

go die shitskin.

>you die
>you and god are watching your life review together
>the awkward part of your life when you get hair implanted on your head comes on

looks good

Spotted the bald cucks

Hardly
41y/o

Very nice bro! Got any more pics?
Looking heaps better
Which country?

Still don't pass, sorry girl

Kek not bad grandpà

It would be a nice break from all the masturbation

I thought this was the fitness board

Not a grandparent, yet....

Congrats

Why is a 41 year old even here

And also, its easy for someone whos had hair their whole life to go "lol why do you care so much"

Oh, youre a dyel too. Disappointing

/k/fag to Veeky Forums crossover I guess

Not me

I lift a bit, mostly forks

Is it as thick as the rest of your hair?

Is it noticeable post operation?

Cost and location done?

Staying on any hair medication/treatments?

Where can i buy this shirt

Exactly what the fuck is that?

God knows, Google Nervana sp? Hansen shirt I guess...

looks good, congrats. i'm 27 and have a similar hairline to the first pic... feels bad.

sloth

OP's mom

you might get more growth, but so far you honestly look worse, thick receded hairline is better than a thin and sparse normal hairline.
I can relate as 6 months post op, my hair transplant isn't growing well

I just got my script of proscar today. I'm only thinning but I need to nip that shit in the bud.

Looking good op.

Was done in Houston

It's definitely not as thick but it will continue to get thicker for another 6 months. It won't ever be as thick as it was though. Price for this shit is like $8k in the U.S where I did it. It's cheap in Turkey. I'm on Finasteride and Minoxidil until I die.

You need to hang in there, 1+ year is where it's at. I'm very happy with how it's looking so far though.

(This pic is from 8 weeks post-op, older pic)

Procedure is easy, recovery is long. It's only now after 5 months that I'm starting to feel comfortable. Expensive as hell though, 8k in the US (though more like 3k in Turkey).

>Bald is death
>Why are you doing something about your balding, faggot?

Wew

Never change, Veeky Forums

>He believes in the biblical afterlife

does finastride really reduce test by 60 percent?

Fin actually increases your free and serum test because it reduces the amount that is converted to DHT. Wherever you read that is baseless, just like most of the complaints about fin. For some reason men turn into doctors the second they start taking the stuff.

Consider getting a HT, I've heard to many horror stories of Fin destroying dicks. Also, don't allow yourself to go bald,fuck anyone who tells you otherwise.

Where in Houston? My brother needs a place for this shit.

Too true. I feel like at some point me and God will have to have an awkward break where I explain all the tranny shit.

They won't give you an ht if youre not on or haven't been on fin for something like a year

Texas

Arocha hair clinic?

"But Lord, those are feminine penises"
Seriously tho, I don't get that tranny shit. What's so appealing about a man with make up posing as a woman? That's gay and tranny lovers say they're not gay. I'm confused.

Estrogen makes it a woman

So if you inject estrogen into a table does it make it woman?

Now it looks like you came out of Jersey Shore. Congrats.

you went with the I'm on a budget package didnt you?

Don't pretend that's not the most retarded anology possible.

It's farfetched at most. But hey, here's another one - if a girl has a mustache does that make her a man?

I won't do this until they can make hair transplants that doesn't look like you've got pubes glued to your hairline.
Rather use a hair system or something until they've figured it out

>>Why are you doing something about your balding, faggot?
I'll tell you what to do about balding. Go bald. It looks good. BaldING is what looks bad.

did the finateride kill your dick

im balding hard pls respond

People who get hair transplants are kinda patethic tbph

>im balding hard
you'll be balding soft on fina

But does it kill the dick

Balding slow is better than balding fast

>Balding slow is better than balding fast
does someone actually believe this? as soon as you show signs of balding the only acceptable method is to shave it all off. it's like ripping a band-aid. balding slow is the saddest thing there is

I'm more angry and horny than ever, and the medicine behind it says Fin increases test so no

Hey this is 5 months in, full results will be in after a year+

I get 5 boners a day with my GF

I think if you try to hide it thats pretty sad no doubt
but some of these guys you see who just immediately go for the buzz, who have heads shaped like they were held in a vice as a baby, and immediately feel like they have to pretend to be a hard ass
now thats lame

To all of you who are talking about bald being hot

That still confirms that bald is no worse than non-bald. I'm receding but not balding yet at the crown; when I get a hole in my crown it's all coming off no hesitation

This.

It doesn't matter that you have a hair full of hair if you are ugly/manlet/dyel, a tall bald muscular Chad will always cuck you.

>wish I was bald
>losing too much protein on hair

how do I go full bald ?

Yes

Someone post that pic of a mtf and a ftm comparision.

Face it - you're degenerate. Understanding is the key to improving.

>41 years old
>shitposting on Veeky Forums
you're fucked regardless of your hairline mate

oh lawd

>hair is still growing quickly as ever
>but is now receding
STOP IT

ur just getting a mature hairline m8

Ehh, um you went from having a very male pattern hairline to a very straight and soft feminine one. If you are into that I guess you did a good job. I cant wait till my hair recedes around the edges to give me that sharp sleek male look.

It's all about what suits the rest of your face. If you have a strong jawline then you'll look good with a receded hairline. But my jawline is pretty weak, plus I love to style my hair. It's a cosmetic surgery and you know what looks good for you best.

>hair transplants
>it's a shitskin
errytime

Is it a thing in your culture?

Don't know, maybe we all have weak jaws and big noses and our hair is our only chance of making something the girls will like to look at.

I mean, be completely honest; Look at this difference. Would you REALLY prefer the first pic?

Much better now.

Pro-tip: don't post your picks on the internet, m8.

I probably won't need to shave it off until I'm in my 30's, and probably won't give as much of a shit by then, so none of this stuff for me

bought some Nizoral shampoo though, we'll see if that slows anything down

don't they use your butt hairs for this shit?

Or at least black out the eyes, yes..

they cant bare the harsh reality , want to live in the bubble .

>haven't started balding yet but know it'll happen thanks to genetics
>even if you gather up enough money for a transplant you still have to take fin

I mean, I guess it's better than nothing, I've seen amazing results but I just wish I didn't have to play Russian roulette with my body to do so. Going bald is absolutely out of the question though, over my dead body will I turn into a skinhead.

Are there any "real" treatments on the horizon?

31 year old here, you will give a shit

You look fucking great. Keep rocking.

Thanks alot really appreciate it. Time to start focus on lifting!

Absolutely pathetic. The only cosmetic surgeries I will ever advocate are shit like gyno surgery and those for burn victims.

damn i'm too stupid to use quotes... how do i qoute in this board? however to the thread starter: it looks much better then it was no question at all but there are some cuts for balds that looks not bad. When you're bald to need short cuts that's the only way. Full hair makes a guy look's younger. But however my advice is to black out the eyes or something when you post private photos on the net. The internet ist a place with some fucking retards that can make your life difficult

heaps better bro, dont listen to these faggots, first pic, you look like a child molester, 100% better in second.

Looking a lot better, let's not fool ourselves here, how much did it cost?

I totally agree with you thanks
It's funny how male pattern baldness makes look like you wanna molest children

It's like 8k USD but I got it for 1k because I'm family with the workers at the clinic

Wow fit is full of disgusting jew marketers nice

I look like i'm a marketer?

>you're fucked regardless of your hairline mate

How so? / Why?
Maybe I'm not the complete degenerate/loser you are projecting me to be.

Yeah, it sure is pathetic to fix a revolting deformity that makes it impossible to get laid, right?

I feel bad for you

Fin addresses the root cause of balding (hormones) and generic propecia is $15/mo depending on insurance. What more could you possibly ask for? There will never be a medical treatment for anything on this earth that doesn't have potential side effects

Should add, if you start fin early enough you won't need a transplant

What's myth and what's true about Fin side effects? (erectile dysf, gyno, etc.)