ITT: White cis priveleged males deny this undeniable truth; the middle class is incapable of being fit

ITT: White cis priveleged males deny this undeniable truth; the middle class is incapable of being fit

this has already been posted like three times.

Y'all like anime?

Beyblade was a sold piece of animated action.

You can get more fit off mcdonalds than eating grapes and shit

I love anime.

All that should have costed $16 max, and that's because bottled water runs like $1.99...

>2016
>being poor

Literally no excuse majoring in engineering and making mad dosh

dude i think that's sprite

>You can get more fit off mcdonalds than eating grapes and shit

No.

elaborate?

I like it well enough. Enjoy manga more though

manga is real good

You actually can

Speaking of manga, have you read Helck? It's about this jacked bro-tier dude who enters a tournament to become king of the demons because he wants to kill all his fellow humans due to their douchebaggery.

Oh look, it's this thread again. Why don't you post the image of the receipt, wherein she/he/it not only lies about the total (it was less than $25) but also includes a $1 donation to United Way, and the grapes alone cost $8 a bag?

Faggot.

>soft drink
>falling for the fruit meme
>retards that think fresh = healthy

here's how you eat healthy on a budget
>frozen veggies
>buying in bulk
>cheap high nutrition shit like lentils

Not water, Sprite Zero.

Wow man you are so smart woah, you .. you buy in bulk that's a great idea woah

anime is the best TV show

its true, you need protein and you can cardio off the caloric excess

McDonalds has carbs, protein and fat. Fruits are just carbs.

The guy in the OP doesn't understand that
1) Berries and fruit are typically much more expensive than vegetables and sometimes even cheaper cuts of meat (calorie by calorie).
And 2) Grapes and pineapple, and the berries to a certain extent have so much sugar. You don't build muscle on that shit.

>TFW this came up today on normiebook and I used yesterday's archived thread to find and post this.

Normie deleted his post.